d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Back To Pd2 Again!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,443.00
Jan 27 2024 07:36am
Hello!

I havent played PoE in maaaany years, I was considering starting again but have some questions!

What league should I play? And also what is a good starter build with decent end game play?
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 27 2024 10:48am
Quote (Richness @ Jan 27 2024 02:36pm)
Hello!

I havent played PoE in maaaany years, I was considering starting again but have some questions!

What league should I play? And also what is a good starter build with decent end game play?

greetings and salutations! :hug:

okay so since you asked which league, i guess the last time you played was when leagues were different :unsure: ! leagues are same now, just sc and hc versions!

so as for picking which one, you should pick what you prefer! if you dont know which one you would prefer, i have devised a little test based on correlation with a different lifestyle where you purposefully gimp yourself for no reason whatsoever
the test is this: are you vegan? if yes play hc, if not play sc
seriously, thats it. thats the entire test :mellow:

also the game has changed now! you dont just pick a build, you pick an entire guide from a site dedicated to that. im not trolling, thats how its done now :mellow: poe community embraced capitalism lets put it like that, minmaxing the living shit out of the build is how its done. its all about divines/hour now baby :drool:
as for where you find the guides, i dont know cause i dont play anymore :unsure: but im sure someone else can help!
have fun and best of luuuck :blush: !

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Jan 27 2024 10:50am
Gold: 5,443.00
Jan 31 2024 11:37am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 27 2024 05:48pm)
greetings and salutations! :hug:

okay so since you asked which league, i guess the last time you played was when leagues were different :unsure: ! leagues are same now, just sc and hc versions!

so as for picking which one, you should pick what you prefer! if you dont know which one you would prefer, i have devised a little test based on correlation with a different lifestyle where you purposefully gimp yourself for no reason whatsoever
the test is this: are you vegan? if yes play hc, if not play sc
seriously, thats it. thats the entire test :mellow:

also the game has changed now! you dont just pick a build, you pick an entire guide from a site dedicated to that. im not trolling, thats how its done now :mellow: poe community embraced capitalism lets put it like that, minmaxing the living shit out of the build is how its done. its all about divines/hour now baby :drool:
as for where you find the guides, i dont know cause i dont play anymore :unsure: but im sure someone else can help!
have fun and best of luuuck :blush: !

Damn bro, who hurt you?
Feb 1 2024 05:17pm
Quote (Richness @ Jan 31 2024 06:37pm)
Damn bro, who hurt you?

responding to well intentioned advice in that way isnt gonna get you any friends, no matter if you agree with it or not ^_^

heres a free bump for you in case someone wants to be disrespected for trying to help :mellow:
Gold: 742.00
Feb 1 2024 05:42pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 1 2024 05:17pm)
responding to well intentioned advice in that way isnt gonna get you any friends, no matter if you agree with it or not ^_^

heres a free bump for you in case someone wants to be disrespected for trying to help :mellow:

:rofl: the audacity of that fella to insult the only person who gave enough of a shit to reply
Feb 1 2024 06:00pm
Quote (eggson @ Feb 2 2024 12:42am)
:rofl: the audacity of that fella to insult the only person who gave enough of a shit to reply

:lol:

welcome back, havent seen you in a while :blush:
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll