d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Republican Rap
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 30 2024 12:43pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 10:34am)
Ben Shapiro is an attention whore and he probably went to radio so he could delay his coke'd out rambling or slow it down so people could make sense of where he's going with what he's saying.

He reminds me of a person who didn't raise his hand in grade/middle/high school but wanted to answer. Then went to college and did the same thing.

He comes off as disingenuous and condescending. Throw in him saying you need to be vaccinated to work on top of it and yea the guy is a fuckin cuck loser.

You misunderstood me.

Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boreing are the ones who sued so we didn’t have to make that choice.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 03:07pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 08:34am)
Ben Shapiro is an attention whore and he probably went to radio so he could delay his coke'd out rambling or slow it down so people could make sense of where he's going with what he's saying.

He reminds me of a person who didn't raise his hand in grade/middle/high school but wanted to answer. Then went to college and did the same thing.

He comes off as disingenuous and condescending. Throw in him saying you need to be vaccinated to work on top of it and yea the guy is a fuckin cuck loser.

i am not a shapiro fan but to his credit he did change his mind about the jab
Gold: 2,000.00
Jan 30 2024 03:25pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 30 Jan 2024 12:43)
You misunderstood me.

Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boreing are the ones who sued so we didn’t have to make that choice.

Quote (TiStuff @ 30 Jan 2024 15:07)
i am not a shapiro fan but to his credit he did change his mind about the jab

For a person that smart and connected no offense he was "with the vaccine" early on when it benefited himself. Trump did the same with "Warpspeed" and it was one of the worst things he "signed off on".

I would never recommend something that I wasn't an expert on. So when they all pushed the vaccine I knew they were all ignorant of the science itself and probably benefiting politically/financially.

Anytime someone "flips" on something that big we should all ask questions.

I can guarantee neither of you approached a family or friend and said, "Take the Covid vaccine it's safe and effective". You have good moral standing. When people like Trump and Ben Shapiro put a blind eye to that and recommend something with the audience they have(millions of people). People could die because they took their opinion.

edit: I guess what I'm asking is how do people who say they "support the science" actually support how the Covid vaccine itself was PUSHED to market and not even properly tested(against any sort of scientific standard). I myself have never been vaccinated but when they started to push it I thought immediately people would question the process. If I were to take any inoculation I want to know what's in it. I saw lines at Walmart/CVS of a hundred people or more and no one was asking for the vaccine insert they were just "getting it" no questions asked. Do you think people are psychological brainwashed if they took more then the first 2 vaccines the government offered. It's one thing for the government to say the 1st vaccine isn't as effective get the 2nd one but implying the previous "booster" won't "protect you". Why would anyone think the government did a great job handling the pandemic if they lied for years to the public while suppressing scientist/doctors who thought they had other means of combatting the virus.

I don't know how all these people attack me on this but can't see the hypocrisy behind the legitimacy of the Covid vaccine when almost the entire time what we were being told was antithetical to the scientific process.

It's ok to trash me if you got the vaccine and I'm offending you by what I'm saying but "show me the science".

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 30 2024 03:40pm
Jan 30 2024 03:35pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 03:25pm)
For a person that smart and connected no offense he was "with the vaccine" early on when it benefited himself. Trump did the same with "Warpspeed" and it was one of the worst things he "signed off on".

I would never recommend something that I wasn't an expert on. So when they all pushed the vaccine I knew they were all ignorant of the science itself and probably benefiting politically/financially.

I can guarantee neither of you approached a family or friend and said, "Take the Covid vaccine it's safe and effective". You have good moral standing. When people like Trump and Ben Shapiro put a blind eye to that and recommend something with the audience they have(millions of people). People could die because they took their opinion.

Yeah you don’t know what you are talking about.

I’ll leave it there.
Jan 30 2024 03:43pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 30 Jan 2024 15:35)
Yeah you don’t know what you are talking about.

I’ll leave it there.

Did you ever "flip" on this subject? Curious?
Jan 30 2024 03:46pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 03:43pm)
Did you ever "flip" on this subject? Curious?

In April of 2020, yes.
Jan 30 2024 04:06pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 30 Jan 2024 15:46)
In April of 2020, yes.

You don't politically or financially benefit from "flipping" on this subject. People like Ben and Don do(to a certain extent)

You're just a smart critically thinking individual who saw a flawed process happening right in front of you and questioned it's validity.

Everyone should've done the same.
Gold: 2,955.95
Jan 30 2024 07:39pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 01:25pm)

edit: I guess what I'm asking is how do people who say they "support the science" actually support how the Covid vaccine itself was PUSHED to market and not even properly tested(against any sort of scientific standard). I myself have never been vaccinated but when they started to push it I thought immediately people would question the process. If I were to take any inoculation I want to know what's in it. I saw lines at Walmart/CVS of a hundred people or more and no one was asking for the vaccine insert they were just "getting it" no questions asked. Do you think people are psychological brainwashed if they took more then the first 2 vaccines the government offered. It's one thing for the government to say the 1st vaccine isn't as effective get the 2nd one but implying the previous "booster" won't "protect you". Why would anyone think the government did a great job handling the pandemic if they lied for years to the public while suppressing scientist/doctors who thought they had other means of combatting the virus.

I don't know how all these people attack me on this but can't see the hypocrisy behind the legitimacy of the Covid vaccine when almost the entire time what we were being told was antithetical to the scientific process.

It's ok to trash me if you got the vaccine and I'm offending you by what I'm saying but "show me the science".

you heard of the term “Mass formation psychosis”

the idea of putting genetics inside ones own cells to me sounded idiotic and it creeped me out.

bill gates pushing the product was also creepy. did you know he was on a ted talks and he advocates population reduction. he also made a comment like "getting to a manageable number if we do a better job on vaccines" ya it was that creepy. i have posted that talk but lefties just ignore it or shriek about it
....................... then all the lefties taking the trump juice?????????????
Jan 30 2024 08:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 30 Jan 2024 19:39)
you heard of the term “Mass formation psychosis”

the idea of putting genetics inside ones own cells to me sounded idiotic and it creeped me out.

bill gates pushing the product was also creepy. did you know he was on a ted talks and he advocates population reduction. he also made a comment like "getting to a manageable number if we do a better job on vaccines" ya it was that creepy. i have posted that talk but lefties just ignore it or shriek about it
....................... then all the lefties taking the trump juice?????????????

Yes I have heard of that term "MFS" and that perfectly shows what we all witnessed happen. It's not until after you admit trauma occurred that you can even recover. People are still living with "Covid fear" so they've never even admitted to themselves that the government took advantage of them during the "Covid Pandemic".

I've watched that Bill Gates Ted Talk multiple times and yes he talks about how "one of these numbers needs to get real close to zero" because of overpopulation. Directly mentions that if we do a really good job with new vaccines we can achieve this goal.

This scumbag has been on Epstein's Island fucking little kids. Been banned from India for using his philanthropic organization to administer harmful experimental vaccines to Indians in the most remote areas where people are for the most part illiterate. Still walking around as if he's done nothing wrong and people think he's so "great".

When I was in southern India I actually met people who were disabled and deformed by oral vaccines that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation were directly responsible for distributing.

So instead of Bill Gates bringing these people food/water/materials for shelter which is all they need to survive he brought them "Science" the science of "we're going to inject you with this for your own good so we can study what happens"

No regard for human life. Total psycopath. Literally was smiling and giggling when he was on public TV talking about Covid and how something much worse is coming.

&&& then Bill Gates and his orginizations are part of the "covid vaccine" itself. He made the virus He has the cure and you don't have a choice you gotta take his shot he is the science he is your god LOLOLOLOLOL
Jan 30 2024 09:07pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 04:06pm)
You don't politically or financially benefit from "flipping" on this subject. People like Ben and Don do(to a certain extent)

You're just a smart critically thinking individual who saw a flawed process happening right in front of you and questioned it's validity.

Everyone should've done the same.

Going from optimism to skepticism and then analyzing the reality of what the Covid vaccines actually accomplished is about as rational as it gets. Ben Shapiro has probably the most middle of the road and obvious stance on the vaccine. Again, I don’t think you know what you are talking about :unsure:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll