d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Paragon Level For Guardian's Vs. Captain Crimson's
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 161,509.00
Jan 25 2024 06:26pm
Most of the build guides show the majority of builds using Captain Crimson's. However, we all know that this is end-game best in slot, and that early season Guardian's provides a bigger boost by doubling your main stat and vit.

What paragon do you think that you should switch from Guardian's to Captain Crimson's? I was thinking 1400 sounded about right to me, but curious what others think.

I know this might vary for builds, so for my question specifically, I am a Tempest Rush Monk. I don't really need much more CDR or RCR cause the season gems + altar + gear are enough for me to have nearly full uptime on Epiphany and never run out of Spirit. So the benefit for me would be increased damage and reduced damage, but not sure if would help me right now at 1050 paragon compared to my ancient guardians set.
Gold: 43.00
Jan 27 2024 01:56am
many builds that would normally largely benefit from guardians at low paragon, simply do not need it this season. even for like GoD DH, wiz, rathma nec, you can skip guardians and go for like aughilds or captain crimsons ( aughilds you get elite DR + 30% dmg ). im not good with monks but im sure theres other options over guardians, just easy to get around it this season.
Gold: 3.00
Mar 30 2024 02:34pm
Capt crim so gg
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll