d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Ornamental Kits, Do I Get To Keep My Stuff?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 113,709.73
Jan 25 2024 02:54am
Says on the wiki that ornamental kits added to items make them protected on death.
Don't feel like testing this out myself just yet, but does this mean I can run around wilderness at level 50 with full graceful and 3 valuable items so long as I have ornamental kits on all my graceful pieces?
Gold: 7,212.00
Jan 25 2024 05:12am
You can lose untradables beyond lvl 20 wilderness, click on the bag with the skull on it and select items lost in wilderness beyond lvl 20 and it will tell you whatever you'll lose that you're wearing or that's in your inventory.
Gold: 5,000.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 25 2024 05:29am
You can use trouver parchments on items so that your untradeables will be protected in the wild. Ie would be fire cape, void, mage arena capes etc. when you die the PKer gets all the Gold value of the items plus the trouver parchment value.

To more or less answer your actual question. No, you will loose your graceful and keep your 3 highest or 4 if you protect item in the wildy. If for say even stuff that has an ornament kit. Unless you have like 6 items on or something then yeah you loose said items of lowest value and the ornament kits.
Gold: 113,709.73
Jan 25 2024 02:36pm
Quote (ChaysingSkye @ Jan 25 2024 05:12am)
You can lose untradables beyond lvl 20 wilderness, click on the bag with the skull on it and select items lost in wilderness beyond lvl 20 and it will tell you whatever you'll lose that you're wearing or that's in your inventory.

Quote (fenwick @ Jan 25 2024 05:29am)
You can use trouver parchments on items so that your untradeables will be protected in the wild. Ie would be fire cape, void, mage arena capes etc. when you die the PKer gets all the Gold value of the items plus the trouver parchment value.

To more or less answer your actual question. No, you will loose your graceful and keep your 3 highest or 4 if you protect item in the wildy. If for say even stuff that has an ornament kit. Unless you have like 6 items on or something then yeah you loose said items of lowest value and the ornament kits.

Yeah the Wiki lies, if I get Pk'ed I can lose my Twisted leagues mystic set it says.
Not going to buy the graceful ornamental kit then, besides it looks ugly, and is not like the mystic one that looks better than black and ended up costing the same amount when I left it in the GE overnight.
Gold: 435.68
Jan 25 2024 03:06pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Jan 25 2024 12:36pm)
Yeah the Wiki lies, if I get Pk'ed I can lose my Twisted leagues mystic set it says.
Not going to buy the graceful ornamental kit then, besides it looks ugly, and is not like the mystic one that looks better than black and ended up costing the same amount when I left it in the GE overnight.

“Ornament kits are items that are used on certain items to change their appearance. This change is usually cosmetic and makes it untradeable, this also means that the ornamented item will be protected upon death outside of the wilderness (and pvp worlds) in addition to the standard 3 items kept on death.”

You have to read the whole thing brother :P
Gold: 371.38
Jan 25 2024 03:24pm
Quote (MrSK @ Jan 25 2024 01:06pm)
“Ornament kits are items that are used on certain items to change their appearance. This change is usually cosmetic and makes it untradeable, this also means that the ornamented item will be protected upon death outside of the wilderness (and pvp worlds) in addition to the standard 3 items kept on death.”

You have to read the whole thing brother :P

example of highlighted part: if you die to a slayer monster, the ornamented items will go to your inventory on spawn instead of your gravestone

trouvers parchment most likely the play, but tbh just dont take items to wildy you wouldn't want to lose until you know what you're doing
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll