d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Whistle Or Explore Your Climbs?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,879.65
Jan 20 2024 11:00pm
Quote (Symptomatic @ 20 Jan 2024 01:51)
Just wondering how people do their climbs. I always clear the lower level stuff but considering whistling for the medium/high levels if it'll save time.

Exploring is such a pain in the ass for me on mobile. Need a backbone/mobile controller capability option for LS lol.

Okay... I never play on LS on a phone... just a PC, so I don't have any of your problems.

Personally I solo (hardcore only) from level 1 to 25, however there are circumstances where I will "Whistle" ... so, I find a "Well", I put in all my white items and the "Well" has not disappeared, thus, I will move my character to an "Explored" square and "MAY" (optimum wording MAY) "Whistle" to to gather more "White" items to throw into the "Well".

Again, this is up to the players choice depending on the character level etc.. I do it for prof gain, depending on my characters level and the prof rank I hold... but in 85% of my runs... I ignore it.

Oh, you can create 5 more mules to store your items since you only have 3 soft-core characters out of the 8 maximum.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jan 20 2024 11:02pm
Gold: 15.20
Jan 20 2024 11:03pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jan 21 2024 12:00am)
Okay... I never play on LS on a phone... just a PC, so I don't have any of your problems.

Personally I solo (hardcore only) from level 1 to 25, however there are circumstances where I will "Whistle" ... so, I find a "Well", I put in all my white items and the "Well" has not disappeared, thus, I will move my character to an "Explored" square and "MAY" (optimum wording MAY) "Whistle" to to gather more "White" items to throw into the "Well".

Again, this is up to the players choice depending on the character level etc.. I do it for prof gain, depending on my characters level and the prof rank I hold... but in 85% of my runs... I ignore it.

Oh, you can create 5 more mules to store your items since you only have 5 soft-core characters out of the 8 maximum.

Vault is so much easier so I just got that.

I'm just wondering how much/if any time it saves going all whistle.
Gold: 3,879.65
Jan 20 2024 11:10pm
Quote (Symptomatic @ 21 Jan 2024 18:03)
Vault is so much easier so I just got that.

I'm just wondering how much/if any time it saves going all whistle.

Whistling is the fastest way to level up and also the safest since you never encounter an Evil Presence ... so you can miss out on certain objectives, but if you want speed... then just "whistle" ... just make sure you have the gear to kill higher level monster spawns.

Tip: Tier III (get these), Tier IV (get the best you can), Tier VI (get the best you can), Tier VIII (get the best you can) Tier X (get the best you can), Tier XII (get the best you can) ... and finally Tier XiV (get the best you can).

You maybe lost here... but above is based on levels 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 & 55 ... that is all you need... however, if you have solid Tier III items that can get you to level 15 (Tier VI) ... you can ignore Tier IV (level 5) since the game is so damn easy for low levels.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll