d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > Top 1 Bm Hammerdin Ring D2r > D2:R
Prev123459Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 335.00
Jan 22 2024 03:27pm
Quote (PuA @ Jan 21 2024 12:19pm)
I don’t blame most people for thinking that this is not the best ring for an Hdin, but as the number 1 bm Hdin/liberator/paladin in d2 history and #2 gm Hdin (behind Walk, who is the #1 gm dueler of all time), this ring is absolutely incredible. Virtually all paladins should be using CoA and Grief/doom/cmoon/eternity occasionally. The extra str helps a lot. Shako is not a good helmet for Hdins or any pallys lol, Hdins need DR, and all Hdins should be mb. Lr is amazing too (cold is easy to bm with thaw pots), the added attack rating is great for charging people down. What makes a really great Hdin is one that can tank above damage, at times my Hdin would only do 10k damage, not 16k like pvm dins.

The reason I BM is because I feel like the game is perfectly balanced for overall PvP (besides sorcs getting sorbed, but can just use another char), and imo a random group of people can’t just set rules, if the game has rules already — if someone can completely counter you, then you can just change your character and rejoin, without having to make rules.

For me, GM is kind of arbitrary, because anyone can make a rule set and if enough people follow it, then it sticks. Also to another poster here, BM is not about using hacks. Hackers are in their own category and they usually face each other, bm isn’t “bad manners”, it’s just playing the game the way it’s intended, in the wild and nature there are no rules.

Besides, the ring that I had, which was a blood crafted, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better ring than this one, but the one that I had was on classic D2. This one is way more impressive and probably way more expensive even if it was on classic and not on d2r.

:huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :rofl: :bonk: ;)
Gold: 4,205.00
Jan 22 2024 03:46pm
Quote (PuA @ Jan 21 2024 11:19am)
I don’t blame most people for thinking that this is not the best ring for an Hdin, but as the number 1 bm Hdin/liberator/paladin in d2 history and #2 gm Hdin (behind Walk, who is the #1 gm dueler of all time), this ring is absolutely incredible. Virtually all paladins should be using CoA and Grief/doom/cmoon/eternity occasionally. The extra str helps a lot. Shako is not a good helmet for Hdins or any pallys lol, Hdins need DR, and all Hdins should be mb. Lr is amazing too (cold is easy to bm with thaw pots), the added attack rating is great for charging people down. What makes a really great Hdin is one that can tank above damage, at times my Hdin would only do 10k damage, not 16k like pvm dins.

The reason I BM is because I feel like the game is perfectly balanced for overall PvP (besides sorcs getting sorbed, but can just use another char), and imo a random group of people can’t just set rules, if the game has rules already — if someone can completely counter you, then you can just change your character and rejoin, without having to make rules.

For me, GM is kind of arbitrary, because anyone can make a rule set and if enough people follow it, then it sticks. Also to another poster here, BM is not about using hacks. Hackers are in their own category and they usually face each other, bm isn’t “bad manners”, it’s just playing the game the way it’s intended, in the wild and nature there are no rules.

Besides, the ring that I had, which was a blood crafted, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better ring than this one, but the one that I had was on classic D2. This one is way more impressive and probably way more expensive even if it was on classic and not on d2r.

how full of yourself are you?

asking for a friend
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jan 22 2024 04:31pm
Top bm hammerdin ring is a sorb ring. Sorry
Gold: 2,300.39
Jan 23 2024 01:46am
Quote (Haseo @ Jan 22 2024 03:46pm)
how full of yourself are you?

asking for a friend

Seems like he's got the nerd version of Trump's ego, but with like 5% of the intelligence.
wonder if PuA= pretty useless A........

9/10 ring
Gold: 18,288.76
Jan 24 2024 04:36pm
Quote (THUGNiFiCENT69 @ Jan 19 2024 12:37am)
Real Bm HammerDin Use tmc gmod Fcr is Waisted Mod

and you are correct but fcr modification (fhr fcr ias) is patched

you would be correct if it was patch 1.12
Gold: 3,778.00
Jan 24 2024 06:15pm

Holy fuck that is some next level cringe.
Gold: 43.00
Jan 24 2024 06:27pm

who are u?
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 25 2024 12:29am
Quote (PuA @ Jan 21 2024 06:19pm)

is this a meme
Gold: 7,813.69
Jan 25 2024 06:58am
Quote (PuA @ Jan 21 2024 09:19am)

Who You Is Cuh? “Lmk” Game Four The Five-O Little Man
Gold: 172.71
Jan 25 2024 07:01am
Quote (PuA @ Jan 21 2024 11:19am)

You love to talk about how great your ring is, but it’s just average

Yours needs 23+ Str to be useful so you can Str glitch your archon.

Yours does not. Meaning you have to use a non ideal way to get 16+ Str so you glitch your archon.

This post was edited by Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins on Jan 25 2024 07:04am
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev123459Next
Closed New Topic New Poll