d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Question On Power Leveling Softcore League
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,107.00
Jan 12 2024 06:46pm
Is it a common thing to pay people to have you power leveled?

Do the carriers just follow your content and speed you through it?

If not, is there a way to access an area early on in campaign that players can carry you in?

PoE Noob here! Any help is appreciated <3
Gold: 3,621.69
Jan 12 2024 11:42pm
it's not really that common, it's pretty quick just to buy the broken leveling gear in advance and rush through
Gold: 602.00
Jan 22 2024 09:51pm
If you go on TFT there are people who offer act rushing and power leveling services for divines (so it's not bannable like trading for fg on here is). Act rushes right now look like they're going for ~40div and will generally leave you at level 60, with all your passives, all the pantheon bosses killed, and all the acts completed, but none of your labs or lab trials completed.

Basically how it goes is they give you a bunch of gear with movement speed/movement skill gems and sort of teleport around to waypoints/run through the acts killing stuff and getting you to the quest items you need to pick up. You just teleport onto them when they go to a new waypoint, run after them as they're running through stuff, pick up quest items, and try not to die. It only takes like 2-3 hours to get through all the acts.

There are also people on TFT who offer power leveling services from 60-65 and 65-70 for a few div. The group I joined was just a guy running around dunes maps, trying his best to clear everything while we all (leechers) ran behind him and tried not to die. Once you get to around 70 you can start buying runs in chayula breaches and 5ways. 5ways you just follow the carry into a map area and stand there for 5 minutes, chayula breaches you have to run behind the carry and it's more possible to die.

You can buy your labs/lab trials on TFT too (I swear I'm not a shill for TFT) for a few div each. It's basically the same, except that if you die you get kicked out and the runner probably won't give you a refund. If you do this I'd recommend buying some cheap tanky gear and health flasks just so you don't end up wasting your money.
Gold: 11,967.41
Warn: 10%
Jan 25 2024 12:13am
Spend 100fg on chaos. Get leveling gear. wreck campaign in 4 hours. Profit.
Gold: 175.00
Jan 25 2024 10:33am
Lol, 40 divs for the clown brigade when you can easily do it with 4 divs worth of leveling gear. Or ask any lv100 to carry you through that has a decent grasp on the acts.

This post was edited by NamelessEmperor on Jan 25 2024 10:35am
Gold: 9,205.00
Jan 26 2024 01:05am
It's your own business of course, but why get power leveled as a newbie?
You'll be quite clueless if you start straight from maps.
Gold: 344.00
Jan 26 2024 10:06am
Quote (Noob_Tactics @ Jan 12 2024 07:46pm)
Is it a common thing to pay people to have you power leveled?

Do the carriers just follow your content and speed you through it?

If not, is there a way to access an area early on in campaign that players can carry you in?

PoE Noob here! Any help is appreciated <3

I offer services you can check my links in profiles if curious but

Power leveling is a bit harder, because you need to turn on mob level scaling so if you are level 100 in the coast act 1 then those will be level 100 hope you got a really good build or even your "client" will do more damage

Act rush is easy 2 hours max just wait in town and take TP when told too

Quote (Filly1225 @ Jan 22 2024 10:51pm)
If you go on TFT there are people who offer act rushing and power leveling services for divines (so it's not bannable like trading for fg on here is). Act rushes right now look like they're going for ~40div and will generally leave you at level 60, with all your passives, all the pantheon bosses killed, and all the acts completed, but none of your labs or lab trials completed.

Basically how it goes is they give you a bunch of gear with movement speed/movement skill gems and sort of teleport around to waypoints/run through the acts killing stuff and getting you to the quest items you need to pick up. You just teleport onto them when they go to a new waypoint, run after them as they're running through stuff, pick up quest items, and try not to die. It only takes like 2-3 hours to get through all the acts.

There are also people on TFT who offer power leveling services from 60-65 and 65-70 for a few div. The group I joined was just a guy running around dunes maps, trying his best to clear everything while we all (leechers) ran behind him and tried not to die. Once you get to around 70 you can start buying runs in chayula breaches and 5ways. 5ways you just follow the carry into a map area and stand there for 5 minutes, chayula breaches you have to run behind the carry and it's more possible to die.

You can buy your labs/lab trials on TFT too (I swear I'm not a shill for TFT) for a few div each. It's basically the same, except that if you die you get kicked out and the runner probably won't give you a refund. If you do this I'd recommend buying some cheap tanky gear and health flasks just so you don't end up wasting your money.

Something about this is that on the first week of a new league most people arent going to have 40~ divs for an act rush on ladder...

This post was edited by A22 on Jan 26 2024 10:08am
Gold: 1,702.69
Jan 26 2024 12:40pm
I hate the story a lot and I can honestly say just get some basic leveling gear and even if you just finish 1-2 acts a day at first it's ntb and much more worth it. The first 5 or so acts are slow af even with good gear but second part you zoom through so don't do it.
I probably have some basic leveling gear if needed, tabby - weapon/wand or whatever, nothing super nice but some basic ones
Gold: 85,311.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 26 2024 02:45pm
5-way power-leveling is common, but rushing? silly

Leveling gear >

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jan 26 2024 02:46pm
Gold: 1,702.69
Jan 26 2024 03:18pm
Now that I think about it I think during the azurite mine league it was popular but only league I remember it ever being popular.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll