d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Make Soften The Sneaky Shell More Useful...
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 72,725.46
Jan 6 2024 04:27am
haven't read the full thread but Sneaky would me much more valuable if you actually got the HP with the vitality bonus that the objective gives

small thing but super helpful really
Gold: 36,260.57
Jan 6 2024 04:50am
Quote (cagiva @ Jan 6 2024 11:27am)
haven't read the full thread but Sneaky would me much more valuable if you actually got the HP with the vitality bonus that the objective gives

U get the bonus every lvl up after u killed it
Gold: 72,725.46
Jan 6 2024 05:02am
Quote (tor_zero @ 6 Jan 2024 11:50)
U get the bonus every lvl up after u killed it

yeah after posting this I started wondering why my health isn't as high as previous climb and it turns out you get some hp from killing sneaky after all :wallbash:
Gold: 3,879.65
Jan 20 2024 09:48pm
Quote (cagiva @ 6 Jan 2024 23:27)

Quote (cagiva @ 7 Jan 2024 00:02)
yeah after posting this I started wondering why my health isn't as high as previous climb and it turns out you get some hp from killing sneaky after all :wallbash:

For you both ... that depends on the LEVEL your character COMPLETES this OBJECTIVE ... Soften the Sneaky Shell.

ALSO... it ONLY APPLIES AFTER YOU REACH THE NEXT CHARACTER LEVEL.

Oh... and here is some OLD SHIT advice I got how to abuse or spawn "Soften the Sneaky Shell" Objective if you meet all the requirements ... oh... it came from NR1 years ago... I hope they fixed it, but if not these are the details.

If you have completed all objectives prior to Soften the Sneaky Shell, and can use a level 5 (Tier IV) map, and open it solo and use the /set easy 1 command (which = 1 Evil Presence and 2 Max normal monster spawn) you will have a higher chance to spawn Soften the Sneaky Shell... get a caster in to kill it for you &/or others to complete the objective... so the earlier you kill it off, the more reward you gain. ... Note: you can also do this for Treasure Pest.

The earlier you complete this objective is awesome... however, as a solo player Guardian will not gain shit from it. Oh... that is not including a Samurai/Paladin solo'ing either.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll