d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design >
Poll > Rate My Profile
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.01
Dec 17 2023 11:59am
Quote (037 @ Dec 17 2023 05:45pm)
Here’s some feedback for you bro!

First of all, it’s nice to see you are leaning towards a certain style
and theme. But there are still things to consider when proceeding after a theme has been picked. Here are some guidelines:

1. Don’t pick too many fonts in one profile. It’s very distracting for the eye and you lose coherence and context. Also I hate cursive fonts. It doesn’t give a clean finish. Cursive fonts work for smaller texts such as names.

2. Pick a colour scheme and palette. Try to match your banners, profile layout and fonts to maybe 4-5 total colours. Then you can vary within that colour spaces of course. But narrowing it down to one colour set will bring that coherence even further.

3. I appreciate your work with AI and not using AI blatantly “as it is” and the fact that you did something with it. However, I’d try to give it even more of your own touches with FX. You can play around with emissions but using soft glow or screen layers with Gaussian blur. This can be played with on fonts, effects such as fire, eye glow, etc.

4. One good tip is to not be afraid to experiment with layout. Put your YouTube video on top, then on the bottom, then in the middle. Play around with what looks best. You can also plan your profile in a pyramide layout. This means largest icons and texts on the top, and smallest icons text and images on the bottom, so that you get a planned layout.

I voted 7/10 because I can see where you’re going and the effort you put in is well showing. You have some more to do though.

Sorry for delaying the feedback. Good luck bud!

https://imgfz.com/i/KOxDm2V.png

An example on this image is that the text, the banner are two different fonts, and about 6 different colours, and the motive/character is even more colours. And this one differs in colour just far too much from your top banner. Try to make them a “matching set” instead!

The demon icon has about 4 colors I think and the word 4 I also think, that's why I wanted to make it with practically the word and the same colors, I didn't think about the banner without the demon, I wanted to combine it and put the game with the demon, but I put Red only matches the banner without the demon, I don't know if you understand what I mean. The banner without the demon has about two or three colors, I know I'm not exact maybe. But it needs the word that red of the devil to combine it, I think. I'll be wrong for sure.
Gold: 455.97
Dec 17 2023 12:44pm
Quote (kippesoep @ Dec 16 2023 12:16pm)
Best profile, very humble!

i don't think you know what that word means

-Artist -Thinker -Gungfu (Jeet Kune Do) -Pro-Gamer -Model Fitness -Science
-Influencer -DarkArts -Speaker -Acting -Antique Collector -Autodidact -Fervent Reader

-Humble

-Intelligence Quotient (IQ): 137. -Spatial Intelligence (SI): Very High.

-BeWaterMyFriend!

is the opposite of humility. same for creating a 'RatE My ProFile!' topic

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Dec 17 2023 12:45pm
Dec 17 2023 12:52pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Dec 17 2023 07:44pm)
i don't think you know what that word means

is the opposite of humility. same for creating a 'RatE My ProFile!' topic

It has nothing to do with it...That's the sincerity of who I am today and how I express myself because I can't deny it either. I come from a humble, hard-working and poor family regardless of what I am. I remain humble, this is nothing more than a profile on a website about a game and people understand and know about me what I want. A good listener, few words are enough......After all this, you don't know me enough to judge me by a few words about what I am.....

This post was edited by Mhabus on Dec 17 2023 12:55pm
Dec 17 2023 12:59pm
Quote (Mhabus @ Dec 17 2023 10:52am)
It has nothing to do with it...That's the sincerity of who I am today and how I express myself because I can't deny it either. I come from a humble, hard-working and poor family regardless of what I am. I remain humble, this is nothing more than a profile on a website about a game and people understand and know about me what I want. A good listener, few words are enough......After all this, you don't know me enough to judge me by a few words about what I am.....

..and? having a list saying you're a "pro-gamer, fitness model, etc" and a list of IQ phrases like 'Spatial Intelligence (SI): Very High.' is the total opposite of showing your humility. that's called being boastful

nonetheless all the imagery of the devil too

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Dec 17 2023 01:01pm
Dec 17 2023 01:45pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Dec 17 2023 07:59pm)
..and? having a list saying you're a "pro-gamer, fitness model, etc" and a list of IQ phrases like 'Spatial Intelligence (SI): Very High.' is the total opposite of showing your humility. that's called being boastful

nonetheless all the imagery of the devil too

If what I am bothers you so much or if I am truly humble or not, ask yourself if you are first. This is scoring my profile in relation to art and evaluating around it because there is something called artistic criteria...It does not score whether I am humble or not. I think that few people have understood the concept because we are in a graphic design subforum, not of humble people or people with one set of values or another. If it itches, scratch it. Only 037 understand this...

Regards!!!!!

This post was edited by Mhabus on Dec 17 2023 01:46pm
Dec 17 2023 02:00pm
Quote (Mhabus @ Dec 17 2023 11:45am)
If what I am bothers you so much or if I am truly humble or not, ask yourself if you are first. This is scoring my profile in relation to art and evaluating around it because there is something called artistic criteria...It does not score whether I am humble or not. I think that few people have understood the concept because we are in a graphic design subforum, not of humble people or people with one set of values or another. If it itches, scratch it. Only 037 understand this...

Regards!!!!!

and your artistic criteria and humility are on opposite spectrums lmao
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll