d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Purchase Benefits
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,261.71
Nov 27 2023 02:40pm
I'd love to see these. They can be paid.

• Unlimited edit window (vs 7 days does it make a difference?)
  • Remove bump throttle (the too many message)
  • 1000+ inbox (this limit makes no sense in 2023, its very inhibiting, and yes "inbox management" is a thing but I can't reference old convos/trades easily)
  • Saved inbox messages (I want to remember X user is a gg jewel seller or I've got a long minmax bowazon thread with Y user)
  • Saved topics (in a list would be best, not same as tracking)
  • Auto-bump would be pretty insane (shouldn't create a post)
  • Save user to list
  • Add note to user (shows up everywhere)
  • Saved search (can click on it for results, get notifications)
  • Improved search (the OR is annoying, I want AND, so 10fcr 9min doesn't return 10fcr results)
  • Embed youtube videos

I think the 30 day donation window is a bit small. I'd rather it was tiered to donate more for like a 1 year window or even lifetime. Some of the limits are unnecessarily low for people who have paid + verified ID (30 mins to 2 hours? 50 to 150?)

Anyway, you've probably heard most of this. Oh last thing, I'd throw up a poll for some of the more common suggestions on the main forum page sometimes (not homepage, rarely ever go there)

This post was edited by HighRuned on Nov 27 2023 02:51pm
Gold: 15,796.72
Nov 29 2023 09:28pm
Important: Please contact a staff member if you forget to add your topic as a poll for voting - they can add a poll to your topic for you! - https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57896631&f=258
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll