d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Softcore Trading >
ISO
> Mirror Of Kalandra On Your Item - Details Inside
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 356.00
Nov 27 2023 08:27am
Hey fellas!

I was fortunate enough to drop a mirror this past league, but stupidly sold it and spent the divs on my str stacking Reave jugg instead of saving it. At least I cleared my first simulacrum 30!...
I've now gotten heavy sellers regret and really want to use the mirror MTX from the supporter pack, but I cannot buy a new mirror on trade with current prices (bought Mageblood, expensive jewels etc. that have since crashed and mirrors have risen in price on league).

I'm therefore looking for someone on Standard with a mirror, who would be interested in letting me merely "use" the mirror, the item that gets mirrored + the mirrored version I have no need for and will trade back.
I'm aware this sounds extremely sketchy, so I'm willing to involve a moderator in whatever capacity to make you feel as safe as possible. I'm an older JSP user so hopefully this helps a bit with credibility, but I understand if you have fears.

I can offer a Mageblood, a Headhunter, about 20-25 recombinators and whatever else I have on standard from past leagues (some Crucible items for example) you might want as payment for the service :-)

Hopefully this sounds doable and interesting for someone here.
Thanks in advance!

This post was edited by Paphatten on Nov 27 2023 04:34pm
Gold: 41,201.00
Nov 27 2023 01:18pm
what a great idea!

This post was edited by StephCurry on Nov 27 2023 01:21pm
Dec 3 2023 03:46pm
Quote (StephCurry @ 27 Nov 2023 21:18)
what a great idea!

Hah thanks, maybe .. no takers so far :wacko:
Gold: 7,210.00
Dec 3 2023 04:15pm
Quote (Paphatten @ Dec 3 2023 01:46pm)
Hah thanks, maybe .. no takers so far :wacko:

Yeah... it's a tall ask, because any item that is 'worth' using the mirror on will be worth far, far higher value than what you're offering as payment making a lopsided risk scenario.

And even then, the person who is giving you the mirror is getting negative liquidity (their mir is now tied up in a copied item that even if it retains the mirror's value, they need to wait to sell, which depending on the item could be weeks, months, or years).

Items commonly/frequently mirror'd in standard would be ideal because the person doesn't lose much liquidity (they're likely to recoup the mirror cost in short order), but on the flip side, those are also the items whose value is like 20+mirs which isn't something they're going to entrust to someone else to hold.

Anywho --- GL with this. Many people have tried to figure out a way to make this work where they can get the mirror MTX for 'free' or 'cheap' --- but I don't see a good way to make it happen unless you have reputational trust to give back an item worth 20+ mirs, which very few people do.

This post was edited by icednine on Dec 3 2023 04:15pm
Gold: 1,251.50
Dec 3 2023 07:12pm
In order to make this happen, you'll probably need another mirror and several mirrors worth of items or mirrors themselves to offer as collateral in addition to whatever fee the mirror service is requesting.

You should look through your standard stash if you've played a lot of leagues in the past, some items you may not think are valuable, are legacy now and quite valuable (100% increased armor on flasks for example). You may have more currency in your stash than you think. Some sales of legacy items may net you enough to work towards a mirror.

Besides those two options, I'd imagine you may be able to pay for this item/service eventually, but I'd expect to pay ~20k - 30k fg (3-4 mirrors at least).
Dec 4 2023 02:34am
Quote (icednine @ 4 Dec 2023 00:15)
Yeah... it's a tall ask, because any item that is 'worth' using the mirror on will be worth far, far higher value than what you're offering as payment making a lopsided risk scenario.

And even then, the person who is giving you the mirror is getting negative liquidity (their mir is now tied up in a copied item that even if it retains the mirror's value, they need to wait to sell, which depending on the item could be weeks, months, or years).

Items commonly/frequently mirror'd in standard would be ideal because the person doesn't lose much liquidity (they're likely to recoup the mirror cost in short order), but on the flip side, those are also the items whose value is like 20+mirs which isn't something they're going to entrust to someone else to hold.

Anywho --- GL with this. Many people have tried to figure out a way to make this work where they can get the mirror MTX for 'free' or 'cheap' --- but I don't see a good way to make it happen unless you have reputational trust to give back an item worth 20+ mirs, which very few people do.

Cheers! And yes, it is a very tall ask so I'm not expecting the world here, but you never know :-)

Quote (Perrin_Aybara @ 4 Dec 2023 03:12)
In order to make this happen, you'll probably need another mirror and several mirrors worth of items or mirrors themselves to offer as collateral in addition to whatever fee the mirror service is requesting.

You should look through your standard stash if you've played a lot of leagues in the past, some items you may not think are valuable, are legacy now and quite valuable (100% increased armor on flasks for example). You may have more currency in your stash than you think. Some sales of legacy items may net you enough to work towards a mirror.

Besides those two options, I'd imagine you may be able to pay for this item/service eventually, but I'd expect to pay ~20k - 30k fg (3-4 mirrors at least).

Yeah I don't really play standard and have not put time into the market, so I have no idea if I have anything of insane value laying around there. Played on/off since beta in PoE, but only seriously played since about Betrayal league in 2018.
I have Crucible items like this bow:

and a Poets Pen with the Blade Vortex/Blast node etc. - so I have some stuff, but probably not several mirrors worth..

I'm willing to trade basically everything I have of value on standard for this service, so there might be a surprise big ticket item or two hiding somewhere, but I wouldn't know which they are haha. Open to streaming my standard stash and letting the service provider pick anything.
Go Back To Softcore Trading Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check