d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvm Foh Pala > D2
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,872.00
Nov 17 2023 05:00pm
yeah, i know foh is mainly pvp char, but after 20 years of d2 im a little bored of standard hammers, sorces etc.

anyone did something like that? :D opinions, clues, conclusions? I wanted to take light a3 merc to help in killing the monsters, probably on switch i should fiht on holy thunder aura + smite? or smth to take down bigger opponents.

ofc i will play on hardcore. actually im around 38-39 lvl and went into nightmare.

items? selffound only, got some craps like griswold armor, thunderstorm scepter and now they are my core items ^^

This post was edited by Insi_Cannabis on Nov 17 2023 05:02pm
Gold: 7,330.62
Warn: 10%
Nov 17 2023 05:07pm
On d2r foh is good in pvm. In legacy it’s truly awful
Gold: 75.00
Nov 18 2023 10:40pm
Assuming you are in D2R FoH is pretty decent in PvM until you hit P5, but if you are doing SSF that won't be an issue.

Item wise you are really just looking for as much +skill gear as you can find, otherwise just look into survivability.

Not sure I would go with A3 merc, think I would prefer A2 Holy Freeze for slowing enemies or A5 Frenzy for killing.

Definitely need a secondary skill for non-demon non-undead mobs (maggots on way to chaos in river of flame are super annoying). Smite is decent for single target, but slow for large groups. When I did FoH I did FoH/Hammer hybrid. Hammers are overall week, but get the job done when you need the different type of damage.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll