d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Ufc 295
Prev1181920
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2023 11:20am
Jiri 😞

Even if it was early, such a class act
Great fights last night, light heavyweight should be a bit more exciting going forward

Jiri/Ankalaev would be sick!
Gold: 12,028.60
Nov 12 2023 11:42am
perrerira is a killer he had 2 matchs vs izzy. everything else is easy for him.
Gold: 770.00
Nov 12 2023 12:25pm
We could have had Jones/Miocic last night.. :cry:
Gold: 2,176.60
Nov 12 2023 02:30pm
Quote (TidsL @ Nov 12 2023 02:59am)
Liking this card overall thus far, trying to find some old... Like 5-8 old fight but can't figure it out.

iso help to find an old UFC wrestling fight/ showing

Thought it was mark Madsen Vs another Greco roman wrestler... bugging me a fair bit that I can't seem to find.... I'll give all info of what I can recall right now maybe not all accurate... . (Hey don't let me take the eyes away from the card, but check back on this later if you will)
Here's what i got..

It was in the UFC, I know this for sure

a wild wrestling matchup, Early or middle of the card, don't think it was on the main card & I think it was two fighters both with Greco roman background.

Paul Felder commentating before it started that it was the matchup he was looking forward to the most on the whole card, (or at least one of them)

Delivered 100%, a wild & high pace, tricky wrestling fight, back and forth, simply impressive stuff

One of the wrestlers looked kinda like mark Madsen (i thought it was him, but I saw his first UFC fight was in 2019 I'm sort of thinking this was around 2016-2018.)

Bald & round muscularly built (kinda a white yoel Romero type build but not quite as big), think the white mark Madsen looking dude had black shorts in that fight.

Somewhat sure both fighters had background In Greco roman wrestling. The other more tanned but I might be off..

What was bugging me back then was that it was a wild, fucking great fight & wrestling showing of just great skills, but then got zero attention afterwards.

it wasn't even mentioned in MMA media due to some other things happening on that card (that I don't even remember) clouding it. it simply wasn't talked about or even mentioned on any of the channels I follow which was odd!

How to search for specific matchups, I'm trying "Greco roman vs Greco roman UFC" and stuff, trying to find UFC fighter lists with Greco roman wrestling backgrounds but idk if I find either...

Been trying for like 30+ minutes, is any of this ringing a bell for any of you? Any glimpse of what card, matchup or any of the 2 skilled probably greko roman wrestlers/fighters with wild explosive wrestling style Im trying to find?

I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but this bout was some real action of high skill...any MMA wrestling fans here know?.

Found it from help when asking on another forum....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slaeODDXwb0
Gold: 2,176.60
Nov 13 2023 09:54am
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1181920
Add Reply New Topic New Poll