d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Normalization Of Relations
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Oct 13 2023 09:45am
Hello. I read a sentence once and have a question.

Sentence: U.S. President Joe Biden and Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who are now in talks over the possible full normalization of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, should condition any deal on setting aside Smotrich’s ambitions in the West Bank.

The original text is an article that I found by googling "Israel Saudi deal".

Question:

Does "normalization of relations between A and B" mean that two formerly hostile countries are now friendly with each other?

Thanks.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 13 2023 10:57am
its more like trying to set aside the differences and learn to function together, kinda like two people in a relationship :blush: although tbh i dont see any differences between jews and the saudi prince

not sure why biden is there though, the guy doesnt know where hes at most of the time :wacko:
Gold: 1,453.85
Oct 13 2023 01:10pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 13 2023 09:57am)
its more like trying to set aside the differences and learn to function together, kinda like two people in a relationship :blush: although tbh i dont see any differences between jews and the saudi prince

not sure why biden is there though, the guy doesnt know where hes at most of the time :wacko:

Thank you.
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll