d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Why Would Div Prices For League Be Less Than Stand
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,150.05
Oct 12 2023 12:29pm
Why would div prices for league be less than standard?

standard = 13 fg

league = 11 fg

???
Gold: 97,578.00
Oct 12 2023 12:40pm
because standard players never stop playing and actively burn through them, while temp league players are (mostly) only temp league players so see them as worthless and want to get rid of them asap.

Without standard players and flippers the temp league divs would be even lower but a lot of people buy them up prior to a league ending to resell once they hit standard.
Gold: 54,093.05
Oct 12 2023 03:39pm
Quote (Gamuwu @ Oct 13 2023 05:40am)
because standard players never stop playing and actively burn through them, while temp league players are (mostly) only temp league players so see them as worthless and want to get rid of them asap.

Without standard players and flippers the temp league divs would be even lower but a lot of people buy them up prior to a league ending to resell once they hit standard.

I have like 10 hinekora locks. Should I hold on and resell in STD? It is like a better eternal orb but those are priced at multi-mirrors.
Gold: Locked
Oct 12 2023 04:23pm
Quote (WootWooty @ Oct 12 2023 02:29pm)
Why would div prices for league be less than standard?

standard = 13 fg

league = 11 fg

???

Pretty much what Gamuwu said

Also, I'm almost certain that the actual supply of divines (as in people getting them from in-game) is much lower for standard than league

Quote (shanelee @ Oct 12 2023 05:39pm)
I have like 10 hinekora locks. Should I hold on and resell in STD? It is like a better eternal orb but those are priced at multi-mirrors.

That's your own choice

I'm purposefully not buying any tota/league specific items until GGG releases their plans as to what'll happens to tattoos/locks and the league mechanic itself

If GGG says that tattoos will go core but not the locks then price might drop super quickly since most mirror tier gear has already been crafted in league and any base that'd be worth crafting with locks are all on std
Gold: 54,093.05
Oct 19 2023 10:02pm
Quote (Phantaszm @ Oct 13 2023 09:23am)
Pretty much what Gamuwu said

Also, I'm almost certain that the actual supply of divines (as in people getting them from in-game) is much lower for standard than league

That's your own choice

I'm purposefully not buying any tota/league specific items until GGG releases their plans as to what'll happens to tattoos/locks and the league mechanic itself

If GGG says that tattoos will go core but not the locks then price might drop super quickly since most mirror tier gear has already been crafted in league and any base that'd be worth crafting with locks are all on std

Do you mean price gos UP sharply if locks become "legacy" and become like eternal orb functionally.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll