d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Brutal Leg Workout!!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Oct 7 2023 12:15pm
Gold: 38,115.35
Jan 1 2024 06:54am
good stuff. I don't know which of them you are, but @ 5 plates the first dude had a good set, but for the second dude 5 plates (+a tiny bit more I saw) that set was rough. Saw he went down in weight after, so I guess that was good, form really broke at 5 plates there.
Anyways, keep at it both of you, looking good!

I want to eventually get back into strength training, just hope my back can handle it and I avoid injuries. My highest working sets in the past were never above 3 plates + some smaller on each side, but then again you guys are a lot bigger than I ever was ^^ GJ
Gold: 2.00
Jan 5 2024 09:33pm
Quote (Dragon_Reborn @ 1 Jan 2024 07:54)
good stuff. I don't know which of them you are, but @ 5 plates the first dude had a good set, but for the second dude 5 plates (+a tiny bit more I saw) that set was rough. Saw he went down in weight after, so I guess that was good, form really broke at 5 plates there.
Anyways, keep at it both of you, looking good!

I want to eventually get back into strength training, just hope my back can handle it and I avoid injuries. My highest working sets in the past were never above 3 plates + some smaller on each side, but then again you guys are a lot bigger than I ever was ^^ GJ

Hey I'm the one hitting the 4 plates and my bother is the one who hits the 5 plates +. we are just here for the motivation for all the real nattys out there we can push good weight without going to the dark side (PEDS)
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll