d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Baseball > Where Is The Guy Whi Bragged About The Al East
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,041.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 5 2023 11:13am
Quote (itsmattlol @ 5 Oct 2023 11:56)
if it wasn't for bautista injury i'd say 80% chance o's win. having to move cano out of the setup role and relying on the other guys to fill setup roles is what scares me in the playoffs. o's and rangers split the season series. i'd say rangers better offense with the o's the better pitching. bradish and rodriguez have been the best 2 pitchers still in the playoffs in the 2nd half, means has been great since returning, so if they can go deep it might not matter this series. technically the bullpen hasn't regressed since the injury based on era and the w/l record but all of the underlying stats took a dip since bautista got hurt and they've had some luck on their side.

i sure hope your world series prediction is accurate :)

Yea I see it the same way.

I've been betting on the O's all year IRL betting and I'm up about $3500 on them alone just betting ML/RL. In the beginning of the year it was nice because they weren't favored every game and then once they got hot they were favored basically every game after that point.

I put $100 on them and the Cubs to win the World Series at the beginning of the year. They were both +6000++ odds so I'm hoping/praying they pull it off :thumbsup:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 5 2023 11:15am
Gold: 1,840.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 5 2023 11:21am
Quote (itsmattlol @ Oct 5 2023 12:51pm)
losing in the alds the first year out of a complete teardown rebuild would be a big failure? where the core of the team are either rookies or 2nd year players?

hard to believe a fan of a team that hasn't even won a game in the wild card round the last 2 years can say something like that but then again it's you so i shouldnt be surprised as you've proven you don't know a single thing about baseball

You would end the year without a series win, like any of your al east counter parts. I played 12 years but nice try. Your just random who showed once the team got decent.

You can't be saying OHHH we are the class of the division, this team is so good but then be like yea its okay of we lose to Texas in our first play off series. Can't have it both ways, although I don't think you guys will beat them. O'S starting pitching is mediocre at best, a bunch of kids with 0 playoff experience and bullpen is much weaker without Bautista.

You keep harping on the fact we dint win but we are competitive enough to make it and have much more sucess in the playoffs since the last time your bum ass franchise bowed out.

Remember Edwin walking off agnst you in extras and you got swept? Better stick to farming shakos kid.

This post was edited by Vtrix on Oct 5 2023 11:24am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2023 11:42am
Quote (Vtrix @ Oct 5 2023 01:21pm)
You would end the year without a series win, like any of your al east counter parts. I played 12 years but nice try. Your just random who showed once the team got decent.

You can't be saying OHHH we are the class of the division, this team is so good but then be like yea its okay of we lose to Texas in our first play off series. Can't have it both ways, although I don't think you guys will beat them. O'S starting pitching is mediocre at best, a bunch of kids with 0 playoff experience and bullpen is much weaker without Bautista.

You keep harping on the fact we dint win but we are competitive enough to make it and have much more sucess in the playoffs since the last time your bum ass franchise bowed out.

Remember Edwin walking off agnst you in extras and you got swept? Better stick to farming shakos kid.

o's have made it past the wild card more recently (this year, fyi, the year right now, not 5 years ago, i know it's hard when you realize your window is shut and you wasted prime years of your stars) than the blue jays even though the o's are in the first year of their current competitive window LOL
Oct 5 2023 11:47am
Quote (itsmattlol @ Oct 5 2023 01:42pm)
o's have made it past the wild card more recently (this year, fyi, the year right now, not 5 years ago, i know it's hard when you realize your window is shut and you wasted prime years of your stars) than the blue jays even though the o's are in the first year of their current competitive window LOL

I mean this team is a disaster, I don't think any jays fans are out claiming otherwise. Nobody in our media and most fans knew this iteration wasnt going anywhere half thru the year. We sre obviously optimistic and cheer for our team and they were good enough to make the playoffs.

You got a whole lot of sanity riding on the fact the Os won a bunch of regular season games and have accomplished nothing yet. Stop acting like you know what your talking about and talking down to others, your literally a d2 shako farmer and a fair weather fan who literally just showed up this off season. Better pray n hope they win a series this season or else all this shit talking your gonna look like a loud mouth fool.

This post was edited by Vtrix on Oct 5 2023 11:51am
Oct 5 2023 11:56am
Quote (Vtrix @ Oct 5 2023 01:47pm)
I mean this team is a disaster, I don't think any jays fans are out claiming otherwise. Nobody in our media and most fans knew this iteration wasnt going anywhere half thru the year. We sre obviously optimistic and cheer for our team and they were good enough to make the playoffs.

You got a whole lot of sanity riding on the fact the Os won a bunch of regular season games and have accomplished nothing yet. Stop acting like you know what your talking about and talking down to others, your literally a d2 shako farmer and a fair weather fan who literally just showed up this off season. Better pray n hope they win a series this season or else all this shit talking your gonna look like a loud mouth fool.

correction - they won more regular season games, in their first year out of a complete teardown rebuild in which they were actively fielding uncompetitive teams to get better picks and slots, than the blue jays ever did in their entire franchise history ... LMAO
Oct 5 2023 12:03pm
Quote (itsmattlol @ Oct 5 2023 01:56pm)
correction - they won more regular season games, in their first year out of a complete teardown rebuild in which they were actively fielding uncompetitive teams to get better picks and slots, than the blue jays ever did in their entire franchise history ... LMAO

Is that your buzz word or phrase? " complete out-of a teardown " , youve repeated yourself like 4 times now.You riding high off a good regular season. Like i saidN better win now if your gonna talk this.much shit. Who gives a shit how many games you won? Phillies made to the ws winning like 87 games? Braves did the same. You seem like a lil kid finally getting his taste of candy. We've also won 2 ships before your last one.

Literally bragging about being complete.dog shit snd a joke of the mlb to finally having a good season lol. What a clown :rofl:

This post was edited by Vtrix on Oct 5 2023 12:05pm
Oct 5 2023 12:08pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Oct 5 2023 02:03pm)
Is that your buzz word or phrase? " complete out-of a teardown " , youve repeated yourself like 4 times now.You riding high off a good regular season. Like i saidN better win now if your gonna talk this.much shit. Who gives a shit how many games you won? Phillies made to the ws winning like 87 games? Braves did the same. You seem like a lil kid finally getting his taste of candy. We've also won 2 ships before your last one.

Literally bragging about being complete.dog shit snd a joke of the mlb to finally having a good season lol. What a clown :rofl:

you are so angry you can't even type anymore LMAO
Oct 5 2023 12:14pm
Quote (itsmattlol @ Oct 5 2023 02:08pm)
you are so angry you can't even type anymore LMAO

LMAO, if you're going to insult my typing, atleast be grammatically correct yourself.

This post was edited by Vtrix on Oct 5 2023 12:19pm
Oct 5 2023 12:21pm
This post was edited by Vtrix on Oct 5 2023 02:19pm
LMAO
Oct 5 2023 01:08pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Oct 5 2023 09:15am)
AL east had 4 teams finish above .500

so ya they dominated this year

AL east is so good we still have a team in the playoffs after losing 2 :lol:

Regular season champs 🤣