d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 30 Ladder Slasher Update/change Ideas
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57,292.36
Oct 5 2023 02:07am
Quote (Bob888 @ Oct 3 2023 09:00pm)
Please

ok ok :rofl: :angel:

Guys we are adults. read through the rest when u want/ have time lol.

Theres no crazy math equations or hard to understand concepts. Lets vote and try to have fun with some possible cool changes.

Says the gut who couldnt put a vote for none option…..i nulled my vote. Could honestly care less if any of these do or do not get implemented.
Gold: 16,492.11
Oct 5 2023 09:03am
Ok got a new one !

Like for the lottery get a pot/pool from the community to reroll / extend an event. Like 10k fg

Bad event for 4 days you can reroll it
Super good event and you rolled a gg item and want to screw up everyone who doesnt bam reroll so everybody else loose their chance and don't pop to many good items

Put it with the wheelchair please to vote
Gold: 3,894.85
Oct 5 2023 04:39pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 4 Oct 2023 15:06)
6) Shrine prof - need skill "devotion" . Level it up tier by tier like every other skill. Recieve prof for shrining that particular tier. Each rank yields 1% shrine effectiveness
7) /set monster difficulty 50 75 100 etc
8) Dark mode town
9) Auto stat. Select option where u want stat points to automatically go upon level up
10) Muteable comfreys and fishing rods

6) This would be too OP
7) /set monster difficulty (is this the Whistle setting?) if so, it is a good idea, but, have it capped ... like +/- 10 from your current level.
8) Dark mode ... guessing a toggle feature in settings. Good idea.
9) Auto Stat ... I personally would not use this unless I can preset in order: Add all stats to Vitality until base = 100, then Add stats to Intelligence until base = 30 and finally remaining stat placement to Strength (or Dexterity) ... this is how I stat my characters, I would hate to have it set only to 1 stat, forget about changing it mid climb when I went over 100 base Vitality, or Base Intelligence with my melee / heal builds.
10) Mute Comfrey and Rods ... Muting is already too popular, I think would make it a bit OP

Quote (izParagonzi @ 5 Oct 2023 17:00)
... blah ...
EDIT: There are other factors I did not add in. Also, Bigheaded stated a long time ago... to gain a Melee prof point is around 20% in comparison to Healing (cast) of around 70%.

I was wrong, next time I should not play in the Well too long... still around 20% gain in a normal Wave encounter.

Quote (woofer14 @ 5 Oct 2023 18:25)
What's the reason for having a prof cap at all? It just makes prof gain slow for new and solo players.

It got abused and if they removed cap, it would get abused again.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 5 2023 04:40pm
Gold: 10,183.52
Oct 5 2023 05:04pm
How does prof work ?
Gold: 0.59
Oct 5 2023 06:07pm
You can bet none of your ideas will be implemented now
Gold: 42,090.94
Warn: 40%
Oct 5 2023 10:23pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 5 2023 09:07am)
Says the gut who couldnt put a vote for none option…..i nulled my vote. Could honestly care less if any of these do or do not get implemented.

If i put a none option a bunch of people like you would vote it out of spite or because it's "different". Your comment here proves I made the correct decision. Yes, there is null for a reason.

Quote (Tds95 @ Oct 5 2023 04:03pm)
Ok got a new one !

Like for the lottery get a pot/pool from the community to reroll / extend an event. Like 10k fg

Bad event for 4 days you can reroll it
Super good event and you rolled a gg item and want to screw up everyone who doesnt bam reroll so everybody else loose their chance and don't pop to many good items

Put it with the wheelchair please to vote

I love that idea. Possible extensions or dimunutions of the event. Seems could be pretty contraversial though idk.

Quote (slushslush @ Oct 6 2023 12:04am)
How does prof work ?

We can only hope that it does. Well ofc it does.

Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 5 2023 11:39pm)
6) This would be too OP
7) /set monster difficulty (is this the Whistle setting?) if so, it is a good idea, but, have it capped ... like +/- 10 from your current level.
9) Auto Stat ... I personally would not use this unless I can preset in order: Add all stats to Vitality until base = 100, then Add stats to Intelligence until base = 30 and finally remaining stat placement to Strength (or Dexterity) ... this is how I stat my characters, I would hate to have it set only to 1 stat, forget about changing it mid climb when I went over 100 base Vitality, or Base Intelligence with my melee / heal builds.
10) Mute Comfrey and Rods ... Muting is already too popular, I think would make it a bit OP

I was wrong, next time I should not play in the Well too long... still around 20% gain in a normal Wave encounter.

6 no it wouldnt. Shrining and possible stronger shrine recovery is great.
9 u wouldnt have preset amounts it would just auto fill stats where u set it to auto fill. We mainly put most or all of our stats in one place anyway
Having it as an option makes it optional. There's nothing to hate it would just be obe more tool to make everyone have a more fun time without having to worry about putting in a stat point every single level. What isnthe issue lol? Do your masterquest id ur worried about misstats.

10) making rods and comfreys muteable wouldnt make it op it would jist make the pool of items into essences slightly larger and increasing value of pointless rods and comfreys

Oct 6 2023 12:16am
Quote (Bob888 @ 6 Oct 2023 17:23)
6 no it wouldnt. Shrining and possible stronger shrine recovery is great.
9 u wouldnt have preset amounts it would just auto fill stats where u set it to auto fill. We mainly put most or all of our stats in one place anyway
Having it as an option makes it optional. There's nothing to hate it would just be obe more tool to make everyone have a more fun time without having to worry about putting in a stat point every single level. What isnthe issue lol? Do your masterquest id ur worried about misstats.

10) making rods and comfreys muteable wouldnt make it op it would jist make the pool of items into essences slightly larger and increasing value of pointless rods and comfreys

6) ... it will become OP as the Shrine Prof % increases... you have EVENTS for this... this is a no-brainer, unless you want to ABUSE the game and gain more recovery from Tier I items and NOT also DIMINISH the price(s) of Mana / Life REGEN gear... think about it... you will eventually make Mana & Life Regen gear OBSOLETE over time and ruin the economy.

9) Auto Stat... You just pointed it out in your own wording ... "u wouldn't have preset amounts..." / "it would just auto fill stats where u set it to auto fill." ... NOW YOU FOLLOW ON saying "WE MAINLY put most, or all of our stats in ONE PLACE ANYWAY." Did you even fucking read what I typed ... I am NOT part of YOUR "WE", neither are WE sheep to follow YOUR example ... there are people that play like you, there are players that play their way (slightly different) &/or players like myself that will ALWAYS stat 100 vitality base FIRST before even considering either INTELLIGENCE or Strength or Dexterity. This is based on CORE, CLASS and gear available for the PLAYER (individual) ... NOT "WE" ... you are you... end of story and just explain your point based on YOU alone... don't include others, because you can NOT speak on their behalf ... you will see that my previous post pointed out one simple fact ... I STATED I in my response,

Oh... I get it now, you just want Group Climbs faster because you are too lazy to place stat points per level or 5 or 10 levels later on in your climb ... I have been there... I forgot playing in a full HARDCORE group from level 1 to 35 before even placing stats or abilities because I had one goal in group ... to Heal and only switched gear to compensate.

10) Muting is already OP ... now you just want to mute more items to improve Muting Ranks. Comfreys & Rods are only pointless to those that don't use them... hence your reply to my comment.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Oct 6 2023 09:33am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 5 2023 11:39pm)
6) This would be too OP

Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 6 2023 07:16am)
6) ... it will become OP as the Shrine Prof % increases... you have EVENTS for this... this is a no-brainer, unless you want to ABUSE the game and gain more recovery from Tier I items and NOT also DIMINISH the price(s) of Mana / Life REGEN gear... think about it... you will eventually make Mana & Life Regen gear OBSOLETE over time and ruin the economy.

9) Auto Stat... You just pointed it out in your own wording ... "u wouldn't have preset amounts..." / "it would just auto fill stats where u set it to auto fill." ... NOW YOU FOLLOW ON saying "WE MAINLY put most, or all of our stats in ONE PLACE ANYWAY." Did you even fucking read what I typed ... I am NOT part of YOUR "WE", neither are WE sheep to follow YOUR example ... there are people that play like you, there are players that play their way (slightly different) &/or players like myself that will ALWAYS stat 100 vitality base FIRST before even considering either INTELLIGENCE or Strength or Dexterity. This is based on CORE, CLASS and gear available for the PLAYER (individual) ... NOT "WE" ... you are you... end of story and just explain your point based on YOU alone... don't include others, because you can NOT speak on their behalf ... you will see that my previous post pointed out one simple fact ... I STATED I in my response,

Oh... I get it now, you just want Group Climbs faster because you are too lazy to place stat points per level or 5 or 10 levels later on in your climb ... I have been there... I forgot playing in a full HARDCORE group from level 1 to 35 before even placing stats or abilities because I had one goal in group ... to Heal and only switched gear to compensate.

10) Muting is already OP ... now you just want to mute more items to improve Muting Ranks. Comfreys & Rods are only pointless to those that don't use them... hence your reply to my comment.

Explain please how you could abuse no prof cap

Stuff like the auto stat suggestion doesn't mean you would have to use it, it would be an option for people
Oct 6 2023 12:34pm
Quote (woofer14 @ 7 Oct 2023 04:33)
Explain please how you could abuse no prof cap

Stuff like the auto stat suggestion doesn't mean you would have to use it, it would be an option for people

Find a well, throw in a white item at your level, use a lower tier weapon/cast charm & healing charm, attack (melee or casting prof) monster but not kill it (better if it could heal itself), heal damage you have taken, when you run out of mana from healing (gaining healing prof), leave and shrine or regen, jump back in catacomb ... repeat / rinse. This will abuse prof gain because you can constantly keep going gaining prof points. *Note, you have a higher % chance @ gaining prof points compared to the monsters that spawn in catacomb.

You are correct, auto stat would be an option, I am also pointing out a flaw, if someone forgot about switching stats may put too much points into the wrong place, there isn't an option to correct it other than re-rolling character or just having to carry on with less stat points

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 6 2023 12:37pm
Banned
Gold: Locked
Oct 6 2023 01:39pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 6 2023 07:34pm)
Find a well, throw in a white item at your level, use a lower tier weapon/cast charm & healing charm, attack (melee or casting prof) monster but not kill it (better if it could heal itself), heal damage you have taken, when you run out of mana from healing (gaining healing prof), leave and shrine or regen, jump back in catacomb ... repeat / rinse. This will abuse prof gain because you can constantly keep going gaining prof points. *Note, you have a higher % chance @ gaining prof points compared to the monsters that spawn in catacomb.

You are correct, auto stat would be an option, I am also pointing out a flaw, if someone forgot about switching stats may put too much points into the wrong place, there isn't an option to correct it other than re-rolling character or just having to carry on with less stat points

I see thanks, for the second part I don't think that's a flaw, if someone forgot to watch their hp bar and dies, there isn't an option to correct it
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll