d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Wordpress E-commerce.
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31,186.00
Aug 29 2023 06:07am
So recently, im back to point A, again on my webdesign project.

I dont have the time to make it myself, or the patience to do it myself in a 3 month-4month timeline. I will need to take more time to look into my exemples to outline the specifics and make sure I do my part correctly. This new post is to move things forward and leave the past where it is.

I have the domain and hosting already. You will be given permission to acces this, and you should handle the configuration to make sure your product is working. There may be some issue related to dns because the website is using something else right now, im sure if you contact support live chat, they respond relativly fast and can solve this free of charge. They always have been helfpul as far as I can tell.

I will provide some exemple ( the competition basicly ) of what I expect my website to look like at the end of the project, in term of functionnality but also look. This shall be a reference if i forget things, as this is not my line of work. You can think of me wanting a clone, but I dont exactly want a clone. :wacko:

I will not ask or accept any kind of partial refund in scenario where you dont want to finish the project but started it. No one wants to work with someone else remaining of the job. Im flexible on the timeline, if I see some advancement and see you take this seriously. This shouldnt really be that hard if I understand correctly...Communication will be important, id expect some update/response on a decent timeframe--?

I am giving alot(probably too much) details as possible so we dont run into communication issue. It is possible I will request a mediator to ensure both the project maker / and me, some security. There is alot I dont know about, id request aswell your patience.

Project is an E-commerce.
This is the highlight of what im thinking/expecting sort of. If you can explain to me where you are gonna expect to put your time in this matter is aswell appreciated.

Main page with slide show, display of product
--- using image or product description in the slide show

User account
--- tracking order
--- looking order tracking number(shipping )
-- -informations/adress update

--- I have some kind of layout i would like to be respected, not some random stuff around.

Product
--- details, image,, description, specifications ,etc..
--- Controlling quantity --- not needed
--- Seeing '' sold out '' on product.

Category//Subcategory

Checkout / cart
--- Modification of quantity manually.

Shipping checkout
--- automatics forms exists, but id be okay with flat fee.

Payment plugin
-- I will give more detail for this in private.

About us
-- Image, Vision, etc...

Contact us
-- to send mail directly to provided @domain.ca ///
-- facebook link / telegram link / maybe more link (tiktok, instagram etc in future )
--- have a form of captcha / anti spam is necessairy now.

Live chat
-- to work if open tab or to send mail directly to provided @domain.ca ?

Privacy Policy
-- I have privacy policy already written in french, we should translate it to use.

Shipping Policy
--- I will need to write this down when i have some time.

Traduction for french and english. **

Search bar / option earch product names, not all

I believe wordpress/woocommerce let me be able to edit the following and I may help in some of these

Being able to write/edit the above page without being too complex
adding/remove/edit category
adding/remove/edit/duplicate products
add/remove/edit shipping for 1/2/3+ products,
add/remove/edits orders
1 page for all product price * plugin
* there is a specifc bulk price editing plugin i want..I need to be able to control all the price from 1 page.
** there is some traductions plugin aswell

-- I will make a list of different product/category to start with, we can take arrangement for 10-15 products to begin, after that, I can probably take care of adding new product myself.
--- Im not looking for the cheapest option, im looking for a work your confortable to do with a price you like. I want good results, not botched stuff.
--- Id expect any issue related to this, shall be assumed by you to fix, but wordpress should be that much trouble right?

if you have question, and are interested, i will do my best to answer these / over discord as its more conveniant. Just leave your discord and i will contact you asap.
Im interested also if you have previous work you have done ( portofolio ?).

Have a good day.
Gold: 91,307.78
Aug 30 2023 10:41am
woot woot =D commenting so description is in my history

This post was edited by voidqueen on Aug 30 2023 10:41am
Sep 3 2023 05:02am
Im actually looking on upwork/fiverr for some freelancer, as it seem this might be the way ive should have went in the first place !
Gold: 2,036,980.00
Sep 3 2023 06:52pm
Quote (Papy @ 3 Sep 2023 13:02)
Im actually looking on upwork/fiverr for some freelancer, as it seem this might be the way ive should have went in the first place !

Hello did you find someone for the job yet?
I'm on my phone in bed right now so I'll just keep it short.

My Fiancee and I do this for a living.
We do exclusively work in Wordpress, with Elementor pro as the builder.
And for workshops we also mainly been using WooCommerce.
Reading through your requirements I don't see anything we haven't done before.

She's has a AP Graduate in Multimedia Design. With extra speciel in SEO and Graphical design.
I'm a IT-support handling things like payment module, product creation, security and hosting.

This post was edited by Roneye on Sep 3 2023 06:59pm
Sep 3 2023 11:33pm
Quote (Roneye @ 3 Sep 2023 20:52)

I have not yet decided, but I have received many applications on upwork/fiverr. ( bout 15 total so far and its been up about 24hours ) some from state, serbia, pakistan...and so on..

Im not in a specific rush to have this done, I have something right now even if i dont understand how it work and I can't even transfer cause im too dumb :bonk: .

Lets just say wordpress will be very much user friendly to me and im reluctant a bit, i want to make sure I will not have to start from scratch a 3rd time
Sep 11 2023 04:08pm
Quote (Roneye @ 3 Sep 2023 20:52)
I'm on my phone in bed right now so I'll just keep it short.

My Fiancee and I do this for a living.
We do exclusively work in Wordpress, with Elementor pro as the builder.
And for workshops we also mainly been using WooCommerce.
Reading through your requirements I don't see anything we haven't done before.

She's has a AP Graduate in Multimedia Design. With extra speciel in SEO and Graphical design.
I'm a IT-support handling things like payment module, product creation, security and hosting.

After fews day of discussion ,explainning some details, we came to an agreement. posting here to confirm I have accepted the order confirmation pdf I was sent by Roneye
90 000fg was sent to to mediate this, he will receive a copy of that order confirmation if needed

This post was edited by Papy on Sep 11 2023 04:10pm
Gold: 2,036,980.00
Sep 11 2023 07:37pm
Quote (Papy @ 12 Sep 2023 00:08)
After fews day of discussion ,explainning some details, we came to an agreement. posting here to confirm I have accepted the order confirmation pdf I was sent by Roneye
90 000fg was sent to ^textbook to mediate this, he will receive a copy of that order confirmation if needed

I agree undertaking this project for the mentioned price. I will be sending you the order confirmation tomorrow with both of us signed.

This post was edited by Roneye on Sep 11 2023 08:01pm
Senior Moderator
Gold: 41,460.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 13 2023 05:31pm
I'm holding 90,000fg here, I have the signed agreement, and Papy has confirmed it as accurate/genuine.

Thanks folks

Update: Fg sent as requested :) mediation complete!

This post was edited by Textbook on Nov 21 2023 10:15am
Gold: 91,307.78
Oct 15 2023 09:43pm
So how'd it go? i got distracted irl lol. Too many things going on hope it works out for you buddy!
Nov 21 2023 05:28am
Quote (voidqueen @ 15 Oct 2023 22:43)
So how'd it go? i got distracted irl lol. Too many things going on hope it works out for you buddy!

all is good :)
Quote (Textbook @ 13 Sep 2023 18:31)
I'm holding 90,000fg here, I have the signed agreement, and Papy has confirmed it as accurate/genuine.

Thanks folks

Had lost topic :D You may release the forum gold !

I have sent you a pm aswell. <3
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll