d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Someone Check My Char, Keep Getting 1 Shot
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,884.00
Aug 28 2023 08:15pm
Quote (pjevs @ Aug 28 2023 02:36pm)
W8 what :huh:

So cannot be frozen is not 100% either?

I think i tested this last leage with reflect ele dmg maps on my spark and it ran smooth.

Did they chance something ?

Reflect is different, any source that cause you take extra damage like shock will pierce through your 100%.
Gold: 12,902.00
Aug 29 2023 09:59am
I quit for a long time and just followed a build with this new league launch so don't know much anymore.

I do see one problem though. You are not supposed to level cast when damage taken. You have yours at level 8 and it requires twice as much damage taken before a level 1 will trigger, meaning your molten shell is not going to be triggering often. I just checked some poe.ninja builds and the level 100s who are using CWDT still use a level 1 CWDT with a level 10 molten shell.

I looked through poe.ninja inquistor builds and it seems builds with similar HP / ES seem to be pain attunement + mind over matter + getting leech mastery node that gives "10% of life leech is instant". I am not sure where they are leeching from though. I also seen they are using petrified blood and frost shield to help with their defenses but I have never heard of them until just now.

I only looked through a few but I think MOM + frost shield + petrified blood + 10% instant leech sounds like a huge amount of defense more. Your build seems to rely on avoidance of damage but after taking big hits won't recover from them. I also think reflect might be a problem for you.

Anyway, again I quit for a long time so I could be wrong about everything I said.
Gold: 1,752.69
Aug 29 2023 02:00pm
Not sure about the few pages but you have done the labs right? That makes a huge difference for builds.
Wasn't stated if done.
Gold: 4,289.00
Aug 29 2023 03:37pm
Quote (XtreZ @ 29 Aug 2023 17:59)
I quit for a long time and just followed a build with this new league launch so don't know much anymore.

I do see one problem though. You are not supposed to level cast when damage taken. You have yours at level 8 and it requires twice as much damage taken before a level 1 will trigger, meaning your molten shell is not going to be triggering often. I just checked some poe.ninja builds and the level 100s who are using CWDT still use a level 1 CWDT with a level 10 molten shell.

I looked through poe.ninja inquistor builds and it seems builds with similar HP / ES seem to be pain attunement + mind over matter + getting leech mastery node that gives "10% of life leech is instant". I am not sure where they are leeching from though. I also seen they are using petrified blood and frost shield to help with their defenses but I have never heard of them until just now.

I only looked through a few but I think MOM + frost shield + petrified blood + 10% instant leech sounds like a huge amount of defense more. Your build seems to rely on avoidance of damage but after taking big hits won't recover from them. I also think reflect might be a problem for you.

Anyway, again I quit for a long time so I could be wrong about everything I said.

Ty for the reply, i will look into the gems you highlight, it can be the right answer.

Gold: 4,289.00
Aug 29 2023 03:37pm
Quote (Aho @ 29 Aug 2023 22:00)
Not sure about the few pages but you have done the labs right? That makes a huge difference for builds.
Wasn't stated if done.

All 4 Labs are done ;)
Gold: 1,310.00
Sep 1 2023 12:31am
Looking at your build quickly, reminds me of a slayer I had ages ago. I couldn't understand why I was dying, the issue with my build back then was elemental ailments.

If you want to do a quick test: replace zealotry with purity of elements to become immune to elemental ailments and see if you can survive more. Obviously this isn't the way to solve it permanently, but you'd at least know if that's the issue.

Gold: 192.00
Sep 3 2023 09:50am
your ehp is only at around 25k. you need damage shift, something like the mastery from Armour and Energy Shield Mastery. "10% of Armour also applies to Chaos Damage taken from Hits" and "10% of Physical Damage from hits taken as Chaos Damage" <<<<<< the 10% physical from hits taken as chaos damage only if you have higher Chaos resist.

Take a look at my EHP. https://pobb.in/r0hdPOP2tRdb
its only at 200k EHP atm, but i swear when i swap to tanky gear/jewels. its was aroud 350k EHP..
The one and only thing that will kill me is a super juiced T16 corrupted map and i open a chest with Detonate corpse.

This post was edited by yc5201 on Sep 3 2023 09:54am
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll