d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > "i Do Not Enjoy Life:" Almost 50% Of Teens ...
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 195.00
Aug 10 2023 06:57pm
""I Do Not Enjoy Life;” Almost 50% of Teens Surveyed Spiraling With Depressive Symptoms"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-do-not-enjoy-life-almost-50-of-teens-surveyed-spiralling-with-depressive-symptoms/ar-AA1f6zrs?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ba94c91893ad4c8b82ad893b75add7ce&ei=308

Matthew 11:28-30
New International Version
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matthew 9:35-38
English Standard Version
The Harvest Is Plentiful, the Laborers Few
35 And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”

May we be a light in this world and help the waves of generations before us come to a shore of love, hope, mercy, forgiveness, encouragement, and faith!

|

"Were the fathers there?
Mothers without care?
Christians wouldn't dare?

Jesus, where?

Brothers no more
Sisters a bore
The Word a chore

Jesus, just lore?"
-Anon

Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic