d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Bleach: Thousand-year Blood War - The Separation
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 24 2023 09:35pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 24 2023 08:32pm)
Interpretation is good for each individual, but don't split hairs when a person ONLY watches the story vs those that have read the books/comics/manga or whatever you want to call it... your interpretation of what you READ (red) is just that... YOURS... YOUR interpretation from ... YOUR IMAGINATION that has given RISE to YOUR interpretation of HOW the SHOW should be DIRECTED.

Now... go and DIRECT the SHOW based on YOUR INTERPRETATION & IMAGINATION of how you READ the manga.

Hey, you call it shit, then step up and produce a better DIRECTION YOU IMAGINED to become a RENOWNED show to YOUR LIKING.

looks like they copied hellsing and dbs and called it bleach. story is all over the place, its just not good. the main badguy looks like a nerd, 3 seasons then its over which is the only good thing, so it ends soon.
Gold: 3,810.30
Jul 24 2023 09:50pm
Quote (Cbramgar @ 25 Jul 2023 15:35)
looks like they copied hellsing and dbs and called it bleach. story is all over the place, its just not good. the main badguy looks like a nerd, 3 seasons then its over which is the only good thing, so it ends soon.

I haven't read the Manga, or any fandom sites where they compile what they expect from the show or what should be addressed in the making of the show.

There are tons of Anime that have copied other anime... especially successful anime with a greater number of viewers... the same goes for games, they make sequels to those popular, but they don't for those that aren't.

The thing I liked about the new Bleach, is that he has two(2) opposing powers, but the character is trying to make it universal and also live the life as a human with his friends.

I don't understand your reference to "dbs" (is it DragonBall Series?) as for Hellsing (I didn't think this was that great because I don't recall it, unless it is only Subbed and I can not give it a proper evaluation / comparison) ... I have no clue on how you came up with that statement of "Copied"

As for your "Main Bad Guy" reference... what the hell are you talking about... I haven't even watched past Episode 1, and the previous indication is that the bad guy is manipulating the Reapers and Quincies to do battle even though he is Immortal and locked away and even the Head Honcho of the Quincies (Quincy King) did not even realize he got fucked over from the guy that has been locked up.

Like I said... I have NOT read SHIT speculation(s), I have surmised it for myself from viewing the show ... even repeatedly.

Quote (Cbramgar @ 25 Jul 2023 15:52)
maybe try watching the cartoons and figure it urself.

Did I hit a button that you could not even come up with a better discussion. Just like you... stray away from the truth when someone points it out in the open... you shy away from it without any facts... go read a book or more.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jul 24 2023 10:06pm
Jul 24 2023 09:52pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 24 2023 08:50pm)
I haven't read the Manga, or any fandom sites where they compile what they expect from the show or what should be addressed in the making of the show.

There are tons of Anime that have copied other anime... especially successful anime with a greater number of viewers... the same goes for games, they make sequels to those popular, but they don't for those that aren't.

The thing I liked about the new Bleach, is that he has two(2) opposing powers, but the character is trying to make it universal and also live the life as a human with his friends.

I don't understand your reference to "dbs" (is it DragonBall Series?) as for Hellsing (I didn't think this was that great because I don't recall it, unless it is only Subbed and I can not give it a proper evaluation / comparison) ... I have no clue on how you came up with that statement of "Copied"

As for your "Main Bad Guy" reference... what the hell are you talking about... I haven't even watched past Episode 1, and the previous indication is that the bad guy is manipulating the Reapers and Quincies to do battle even though he is Immortal and locked away and even the Head Honcho of the Quincies (Quincy King) did not even realize he got fucked over from the guy that has been locked up.

Like I said... I have NOT read SHIT speculation(s), I have surmised it for myself from viewing the show ... even repeatedly.

maybe try watching the cartoons and figure it urself.
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 70%
Jul 29 2023 02:03am
Quote (Cbramgar @ Jul 24 2023 02:58pm)
tbh its pretty bad, a gud once though and im done with it. no rewatchability

i guess its a second time for me , having read the manga, its still low tier compared to a proper anime
Jul 29 2023 02:08am
Quote (PkStart @ Jul 29 2023 01:03am)
i guess its a second time for me , having read the manga, its still low tier compared to a proper anime

never read them lil girl comics in my life. just seen them at nerd shops, look like books. seen one in max prison long time ago prob when u was born, didnt read it.
Jul 29 2023 09:40am
Quote (Cbramgar @ Jul 29 2023 01:08am)
never read them lil girl comics in my life. just seen them at nerd shops, look like books. seen one in max prison long time ago prob when u was born, didnt read it.

Can them online ;-P nn paper
Jul 29 2023 01:28pm
Quote (PkStart @ Jul 29 2023 08:40am)
Can them online ;-P nn paper

ep 4 was great cant wait for more woke anime.
Gold: 33,166.25
Jul 31 2023 06:40pm
Quote (MSX98 @ 17 Jul 2023 05:55)
Bleach uncancelled

Be careful with that friend. I Trust you do Remember what happened to a long Time ago. Saying the same thing as you. Only saying these three words...
Jul 31 2023 06:49pm
Quote (Lunamaria @ Jul 31 2023 05:40pm)
Be careful with that friend. I Trust you do Remember what happened to ^Pkstart a long Time ago. Saying the same thing as you. Only saying these three words...

Is enough to trigger christians
Gold: 107.77
Jul 31 2023 07:19pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll