d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Pokemon Go For Sale (mobile Game) #5 Updated
1235Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 427,013.99
Jul 6 2023 01:08pm
Please READ ALL INFORMATION before making a reply or sending me a PM.

Pokemon Go requires commitment and trust to trade. If you see my post as a "wall of text" and don't want to read, you should not contact me to for a trade because:
  • You will be unable to buy a huge list of Pokemon because you are not an active player.
  • You will most likely quit the game before we finish building ultra or best friendship.
  • You might not like the idea of giving me your current location in order to complete a trade with you.

{1} How does the Pokemon Go trade system work and how it compares to D2:LOD/Resurrected?

In D2:LOD/R, we can complete a trade within a few minutes.
  • For example, if you buy 40 items, I can trade you all 40 items in the same trade screen.
  • You check the items before you click accept trade.
  • I click accept trade.
  • You get what you paid for, and we both leave the game.

In Pokemon Go, trading takes a long time to complete because it depends on these factors:
  • if the Pokemon and type (non-shiny, shiny, legendary, mythical, ultra beast, event/costume, or purified) is registered in your Pokedex
  • how much stardust you currently have
  • trainer level
  • how long we have been friends
  • which timezone or country you live in
  • where is the best location (home, work, school, or etc.)

Here are some examples of different buyers who end up quitting the game before hitting Ultra or Best friends:

• Example #1: Trainer level is 20 and wants to buy the best highest CP Pokemon.
    • Pokemon levels will scale down to 2 levels above your current trainer level. The maximum Pokemon level this person can receive is level 22.
    • If I trade this person a level 35 Tyranitar with 3400 CP, it will drop down to level 22 with a range of 2126 to 2410 CP (https://db.pokemongohub.net/pokemon/248/cp-chart).
    • In order to receive this level 35 Pokemon, the trainer needs to be level 33 or higher.

• Example #2: Trainer level 32 with 300,000 stardust and want all the Pokemon you missed out on like 30x legendary and 70x shiny.
    After building friendship for "Ultra friends" for 30 days, it will cost you 80,000 stardust for each legendary or shiny Pokemon you don't have not registered in your Pokedex.
    • 30 + 70= 100 Pokemon not registered in your Pokedex.
    • 100 X 80K stardust = 8,000,000 stardust with 100 days of trading

• Example #2, continue: If we build friendship for "best friends" for 90 days, it will cost you 40,000 stardust for each Pokemon you have not registered in your Pokedex.
    • 100 X 40K stardust = 4,000,000 stardust with 100 days of trading
    • How long will it take you to get 4 million stardust? If you're not very active in the game, you will quit. If you're active, it could take anywhere from 6 months to 3 years depending on if you buy the bundles that give the star piece that boosts your catch stardust.

{2} What are the requirements to do a trade with you?
  • You must be an active player who is level 10 or higher with enough stardust for the trade.
  • You must have junk Pokemon ready for the trade.
  • You must be available at an agreed time in order to do the trade. Everyone lives in a different time zone. This is what makes trading in Pokemon GO difficult. I am from California, USA and you might be from Europe or Asia. We have to figure out when it's the best reasonable time to do the trade. I cannot trade with you if you're sleeping. You cannot trade with me if I'm working except at break time. I have traded with people from Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, and the US.
  • You must agree to giving me your current location of where you are right now with your phone or tablet. This game requires face-to-face interaction in order to do trades. I am using something to trick the game into thinking I am right there in front of you without really being there. I will not help you setup spoofing because it can lead to account bans. There is no risk to you when I trade you my Pokemon; however, if you decide to get into spoofing, you will have the risk for an account ban.

{3} How will I trade with you?
  • I will teleport/spoof to your location and will be there to do the trade with you even though I am not really standing in front of you.
  • Your location is confidential. I will not buy a plane ticket to go meet you in real life.
  • Your location can be an address or map coordinates at your home, work, school, park, or store. You must be at the location when you give it to me or the game will not let me trade with you because you're too far away.

{4} How much stardust do you need for a trade?

• If a trade requires 20,000 stardust, you need to catch 200 Pokemon to get this amount of stardust.
  • If a trade requires 80,000 stardust, you need to catch 800 Pokemon to get this amount of stardust.
  • The stardust cost requirement affects both of us. At the time of writing this post, I already have 30+ million stardust on both accounts. I have no problems in doing 50 shiny trades over 50 days. Depending on your location, it may be very hard for you to get 80,000 stardust, so you will most likely quit the game.

Examples based on the Trading Costs chart:

• Registered means you caught the Pokemon and will require less stardust to complete a trade.
  • Not registered means you did not catch the Pokemon yet, which includes Pokemon types like non-shiny, shiny, legendary, mythical, ultra beast, purified, and/or event (wearing a hat or costume). This will require a lot of time to build friendship to reduce the stardust cost and multiple days to complete all the trades.
  • Regular Trades are all the Pokemon that are registered and not in the special trade category. We can trade up to 100 per day, but it takes about 2.5 hours to complete the trade.
  • Special Trades are Pokemon that are non-shiny, shiny, legendary, mythical, ultra beast, purified, and/or event (wearing a hat or costume) that are not registered in your Pokedex are limited to 1 special trade per day. Community Day and special events allow up to 2 special trades. Ticket events that require travel to another country may allow up to 5 or more special trades.
  • The confusing part of a Special Trade is that it still includes all Pokemon types that are shiny, legendary, mythical, ultra beast, and/or purified even if you registered the Pokemon in your Pokedex.

• Examples of not registered Pokemon:
    • You have registered a non-shiny Charmander and you never registered the shiny version, the shiny Charmander will be a special trade.
    • You have registered a non-shiny Pikachu and never had an event version (with a specific hat or costume), the Flying Pikachu along with any other event version you don't have registered will be a special trade.
    • You have registered a non-shiny Mewtwo and never had a shiny version, the shiny Mewtwo will be a special trade.

• Examples of Special Trade confusion:
    • You registered a Shiny Charizard and want 5 more for better IV rolls, those addition 5 Shiny Charizards is considered a special trade that requires 5 days to complete.
    • You registered a non-shiny Mewtwo and want 10 more, those 10 non-shiny Mewtwo is considered a special trade that requires 10 days to complete.
    • You registered a non-shiny purified Squirtle and want 30 more, those 30 non-shiny purified Squirtle is considered a special trade that requires 30 days to complete.

Good Friends (1 day of friendship building)
  • You buy 1x Shiny Legendary (Mewtwo) as not registered in your Pokedex.
    • Stardust cost: 1 Million
    • Number of days to complete the trade: 1 day

• You buy 5x Shiny Pokemon as registered
    • Stardust cost: 20K stardust each X 5 = 100K total
    • Number of days to complete the trade: 5 day

• You buy 50x non-Shiny Pokemon to try to get a lucky roll, it will cost 20K stardust for the first one if it's not registered or 100 stardust each if it's registered.
    • Stardust cost: 20K for the 1st one + 5K (50 X 100 each) = 25K (not registered) or just 5K (registered)
    • Number of days to complete the trade: 1 day and about 1.5 hours to do all 50 trades

Ultra Friends (30 days of friendship building)
  • You buy 1x Shiny Legendary (Mewtwo) as not registered in your Pokedex.
    • Stardust cost: 80K

• You buy 5x Shiny Pokemon
    • Stardust cost as registered: 20K stardust each X 5 = 100K total
    • Stardust cost as not registered: 80K stardust each X 5 = 40K total

• You buy 50x non-Shiny Pokemon to try to get a lucky roll, it will cost 20K stardust for the first one if it's not registered or 100 stardust each if it's registered.
    • Stardust cost: 1,600 for the 1st one + 5K (50 X 100 each) = 6,600 (not registered) or just 5K (registered)
    • Number of days to complete the trade: 1 day and about 1.5 hours to do all 50 trades

Best Friends (90 days of friendship building)
  • You buy 1x Shiny Legendary (Mewtwo)
    • Stardust cost as registered: 800 total
    • Stardust cost as not registered: 40K total

• You buy 5x Shiny Pokemon
    • Stardust cost as registered: 800 stardust each X 5 = 4K total
    • Stardust cost as not registered: 40K stardust each X 5 = 200K total

• Stardust cost: 1,600 for the 1st one + 5K (50 X 100 each) = 6,600 (not registered) or just 5K (registered)

• You want to catch up to your local friends and family who have been playing the game for a long time, this is your buy list: 30x Legendary, 8x Ultra Beasts, 25x Unown (A to Z & the "!" symbol), 6 of each non-shiny Pokemon a total of 60 non-shiny Pokemon.
  • This is where the math and trade system can get confusing if you're new to the game or have never traded with anyone before.
    • Legendary: 30 X 40K stardust each = 1.2 Million stardust
    • Ultra Beasts: 8 X 40K stardust each = 320K stardust
    • Unown (non-shiny): 25 X 800 stardust each = 20K stardust
    • Charizard (non-shiny): not registered (1 X 800 each) + registered (5 X 100 each) = 1,300 total
    • Blastoise (non-shiny): ''
    • Vensaur (non-shiny): ''
    • Swampert (non-shiny): ''
    • Dragonite (non-shiny): ''
    • Tyranitar (non-shiny): ''
    • Grand stardust total: 1,547,800
    • Number of days to complete the trade: 69 days

{5} Based on the chart, I can lower the stardust cost?

• Yes by becoming Ultra or Best Friends with me.
  • To build friendship, you must open the gift I send to you everyday for 30 or 90 days depending on when you want to start trading based off how much stardust you have.
  • You cannot build friendship by doing nothing in the game.
  • Sending me a gift is optional if you live in an area with a few Pokestops.

{6} Can I do a 1,000,000 stardust trade without waiting to build friendship?

• Yes, you can if you pay the adjusted FG price because I am not going to spend my 1 million stardust for 25 FG.
  • You also have to remember the game requires you to spend your 1 million stardust too.

{7} What is "Lucky Friends" and can I do a lucky trade reserve?

• After you become Best Friends (90 days of opening gifts) with me, you have a 2% chance when opening a gift to become Lucky Friends. This means you're guarantee a 100% lucky trade chance.
  • You and I will get a lucky Pokemon from the trade.
  • A Lucky Pokemon will roll anywhere from 80% to 100% IV with a reduced stardust cost for power ups.
  • Most people save their lucky trade for a Shiny Regular, Legendary, Mythical, Ultra Beast, or Purified Pokemon.
  • Since the chance to become Lucky Friends is so low, you can only do a lucky trade reserve if I know you're a long term player who isn't going to quit the game. Becoming lucky friends can take anywhere from 2 months to over a year, which depends on how often we exchange gifts. Some people will get it multiple times while others will get it only once or twice a year. So far, only one person has gotten it after they became Best Friends with me. I've been doing this since trading became available.
  • We can also lucky swap shiny Pokemon for free too. For example, my Shiny Mewtwo for your Shiny Mewtwo, so we both get a lucky Shiny Mewtwo.

{8} What about guaranteed lucky trade with Pokemon caught from 6 years ago?

• You take the current year minus 6 = the year to get a guaranteed lucky.
  • For example, 2023 - 6 = 2017.
  • Any Pokemon from 2017 or older will be a guaranteed lucky as long as one person or both people have not hit the maximum guaranteed lucky trade limit.
  • As of 2023, the current limit is 15. When it becomes the year 2024, Niantic may add 5 more increasing the limit to 20, and then an additional 5 more each new year (This is not confirmed yet from Niantic. Once I have posted my post, I cannot go back to edit the information).
  • Since I trade with a lot of people throughout the year, I don't keep track of this because there is also no tracking system, so I cannot guarantee an instant lucky trade if you trade me very old Pokemon.
  • A lucky Pokemon can roll an IV of 80% (12 attack/12 defense/12 stamina) to 100% (15 attack/15 defense/15 stamina).
  • As for appraisal rates: 80% = 2 stars, 82% to 98% = 3 stars, and 100% = 4 stars.

{9} Will I get the same CP that listed in the Google Doc link?

• When a trade completes, you will get a Pokemon that is either higher or lower in CP depending on your trainer level.
  • A Pokemon's level will scale down to 2 levels above your trainer level.
  • If you're level 20 and I trade you a level 30, the Pokemon's level will drop down to level 22.

{10} Can I buy 100 IV or 4* (15 attack/15 defense/15 stamina) or rank 1 Go Battle League stats Pokemon?
  • No, you cannot. IV gets randomized after each trade. The Pokemon you get will roll its IV anywhere from 0% to 100%.
  • You can buy multiple non-shiny Pokemon (cannot be a special trade) to get better IV roll or lucky.
  • This cannot be done with Shiny, Legendary, Mythical, Ultra Beast, and Purified Pokemon because of the daily special trade limit.
Jul 6 2023 01:44pm
{11} What services do I provide?

Remote Raid Invites (if still available in the future)
  • I have a private group on Discord to do this, but you must have purchased a large buy order from me to be invited to my private group.
  • I do not sell raid invites because the raid Pokemon is not a guaranteed catch except when you get a shiny version.
  • You can request to do weather boosted (maximum catch level of 25) or non-weather boosted (maximum catch level of 20) raids for free.
  • I typically play in very populated areas, so you are guaranteed to finish the raid.
  • You need to pay attention to the raid countdown timer because in some rare cases the people at the raid can exit right before it starts forcing you to solo the raid or waste your remote raid pass. If this happens, I am not liable for the remote raid pass loss. You will be warned about this before I do the remote raid invite with you in Discord.

5-Star Shadow Raid Help
  • At the time of this post, they don't allow remote raid passes for shadow raids.
  • I tried to a 5-star raid with 2 of my accounts + 2 random level 30 trainers, I finished with 10 seconds left on the timer in a non-weather boosted, Level 20 Shadow Articuno raid.
  • It would be very difficult for me to carry you in a 5-star raid. If there was a total of 5 people with hard hitting raid Pokemon, we might be able to beat it.
  • If you want me to try to help you get it, you must have purchased a large order from me.
  • To request the help, you must schedule it 48-hours before the shadow raid day.
  • This is limited to 1 shadow raid attempt per Pokemon.
  • You should pick a raid where the egg has just hatched to allow us to repeat the battle until we're successful. If the raid timer drops to 0:00 and we were unable to beat the raid, that's it.
  • If you want the most amount of Premier Balls, you must be at a gym that matches your team (Mystic/Blue, Valor/Red, or Instinct/Yellow).
  • Also, I cannot go onto your account because it's an illegal trade and carries ban risks.

Lucky Swap of Non-Special Trade Pokemon
  • I trade you a Pokemon until you get lucky or you trade me all the Pokemon you want extra candies.
  • If you want a lucky Pokemon, it must be a Pokemon that is farmable during an event or is in season.
  • If it's an event Pokemon, you must let me know during the event to save them for you because I will transfer them after the event ends.
  • If the Pokemon is not available, it's very hard to get a large quantity which can end up taking many weeks to get.
  • You must have your junk Pokemon ready for the swap.

Pokemon Power Ups
  • To request a level 40 power up, your trainer needs to be level 38 or higher.
  • To request a level 50 power up, your trainer needs to be level 48 or higher.
  • I will calculate how much stardust and candies it requires and let you know the price.
  • On the day of the trade, I will ask you again before I do the power up in case if you change your mind and want a refund.
  • No refunds once I start power up the Pokemon to the level you paid for.
  • You can only receive Pokemon that are 2 levels above your trainer level (If you're level 48, you can get a level 50 Pokemon).

Unlock Second Charge Move for a Pokemon
  • Price depends on how much stardust and candies it requires.
  • This has no minimum trainer level requirement.
  • If I have extra regular Fast or Charge TM's, I can change the move for you for free.
  • An Elite Fast or Elite Charge TM will cost extra.
  • No refunds once I have performed the 2nd Charge Move unlock you paid for.

How about leveling, catching, farming stardust, raiding, and/or item bag refills?

{12} Can I request a mediator for the trade?
  • No, Pokemon can only be traded once and will be bound to the account.

How to buy a Pokemon from me?

To buy Pokemon, send me this Purchase Order form filled out in a D2JSP Private Message:
  • I take screenshots of our trade and your trainer name must match what's on the form in the private message.
  • If you changed your trainer name, I'll ask you to send me a d2jsp PM stating the name change.
  • After you send me a PM with the form filled out, I will reply back with my Discord Username along with my Trainer names and codes, so you'll know who you're trading with.

Can I build friendship first without a buy list?
  • Yes, but you may be removed from friend's list if you appear to not be active in the game.
  • If you have no intentions to buy Pokemon, do not bother to build friendship with me because it would be a waste of a gift exchange since other people are working on building best friendship or getting their lucky status friendship.

Subject: Pokemon Go trade

Country you are from:

Discord username: **Mandatory for trade communication and for giving me your location via address, map app share link, or map coordinates!**
  • The username is in all lower case. For example "bobbby123"
  • Discord recently got rid of the name#1234 numbering system, so I had to repost my thread.

Trainer names with codes: If you buy Pokemon for friends and family members, you can list multiple people in one PM with which Pokemon for which person.

Your buy list from which accounts (main and 2nd), legacy move, CP, gender, size, and price with below as an example:

Main account:
Shiny Pikachu 400 F - 25
Shiny Zapdos 2430 - 1500

2nd account:
Shiny Mewtwo 2910 Psystrike - 2000
Shiny Charizard Blast Burn - 100

Total: 3,625 FG

{13} Can you make offers?
  • Yes, you can make offers if you think the price is too high for you. Just keep in mind that some Pokemon require an insane grind to get won't get a major discount.
  • I base my price on how long it takes to get a 2nd Pokemon because I usually keep the 1st Pokemon I catch unless the IV is trash.
  • Some people complain that some of my shiny Pokemon is too expensive. This is due to the fact that the cost of an event ticket, raid passes, and super incubators has been added to the FG price. You can get them else where, but you have to build friendship with the account the seller gives to you. There is no refunds if you spend real money to get them. Here on D2jsp, I don't charge a restocking fee; if you change your mind on something, it's not a big deal for you to cancel. If you made a paid reserve and the Pokemon is available in an upcoming event, I just refund you.

Some examples:
  • Shiny Mime Jr., which is the baby form of Mr. Mime. This Pokemon only comes from a 5 km egg from Europe unless there's a special event that allows you to hatch Mime Jr. outside of Europe. This is impossible to get. I am also not going to spend money on Super Incubators just, so you could buy it for only 500 FG when I list it for a high amount of FG. I only use the free incubator to hatch one egg at a time. I save my Super Incubators for special ticketed events.
  • Shiny Libre Pikachu is from Go Battle League. You have to win a lot of battles to hit rank 25 to get one Libre Pikachu per season. If you don't get a Shiny version this season, you'll have to repeat it for the next season. The is a serious, repetitive, and finger tapping spam grind, so I am unlikely to get one. If I had one, I would sell it for an insane amount of FG because of what it requires to get a shiny version. The price will include 1,000,000 stardust trade, 3rd charge move unlock, and can wait for lucky friend status.

{14} Do you offer bulk discounts?

• Yes, there is bulk or big buy list discounts. If I give you freebies, you will receive them at the end after all Pokemon you bought with FG has been traded to you. If you decide to cancel the trades after receiving some Pokemon, you will not get the included freebies anymore. I'll refund the remaining FG amount back to the account you sent it from.
  • You may also get exclusive shiny event Pokemon too.

{15} Can you reserve a Pokemon?

• You can do a paid reserve if you buy the Pokemon I have for sale while we wait to build friendship or try to get the lucky friends.
  • Once you have made a paid reserve, no one else can buy it from me unless you cancel it.
  • If you become inactive on D2jsp and in Discord, I will cancel your paid reserve and refund the FG back the account you sent it from. If your account is FG locked, I will contact a Senior Moderator from https://forums.d2jsp.org/staff.php?g=30 to go about your situation.

{16} Reserve Cancellation Policy:

• To cancel your reserve, you send me a Discord message or D2JSP PM. Then, I will refund your FG to the account you sent it from.

{17} Why do you have two accounts?

• This also allows me to trade with two people at a time, so people aren't waiting forever to trade.

{18} How do I give you my location?
Please pick a location that is safe and convenient for you. Your location is confidential and will not be shared with anyone. If you do not agree to giving me your location via address, location share, or map coordinates, I cannot trade with you because Pokemon Go requires people to stand in front of each other when you do trades. I will not buy an airplane ticket to fly to you in person to do the trades.

Option #1: An address.
  • Must include number, street, city, state, and country.
  • Example: McDonald's @ 1 Rue Gustave Eiffel, 78280 Guyancourt, France
  • Example: In-N-Out @ 2950 E Capitol Expy, San Jose, CA 95148

Option #2: Share your location from Google Maps app on your phone.
  • Tap the dot that shows your location
  • Tap on "share location"
  • Select Discord
  • My Discord username, which will be given to you when I reply to your D2JSP PM.

Option #3: Send map coordinates from Google Maps to Discord using your computer.
  • Go to https://www.google.com/maps then to your current location.
  • Click on the map where you are. It has to be close to you or I cannot trade with you.
  • Copy and paste the map coordinates to Discord app then message them to me.

{19} How does a trade work?
1. You send me a D2jsp PM with the form from under "How to buy a Pokemon from me?"
2. I reply with my Discord username along with trainer names and codes.
3. We discuss your buy order and times when you are available to do the trades.
4. I schedule you on my Google Docs.
5. I message you on Discord if you're available at the specific times we agreed to.
6. We do a Special Trade and/or multiple non-Special Trades.
7. I repeat the 5 and 6 with you until all trades are finish.
8. Depending on how many special trades are required, it can take anywhere from a few days to many days.

{20} When are you available to trade?

• Go to http://www.timebie.com and type in your city and "California" in the second box.
  • I'm usually available between 6:00 AM (06:00) to 11:00 PM (23:00) maximum from Monday to Sunday.

{21} Where do you find what Pokemon you have for sale?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cY2d97OS-fvQihp83pxDfSelLZoEQXEE0IvoJGHzjY/edit?usp=sharing

• Sometimes I add new Pokemon or sections to the document, this will require you to wait about 60 seconds for the Google doc to refresh to the newest edit.
  • Your Google Docs app on Android or iOS devices may freeze during the update process, so you just need to wait a little bit.
  • The trade list is so massive, I cannot post everything on D2JSP due to the character and post edit limit.

This post was edited by ImVeryFood on Jul 6 2023 01:46pm
Gold: 13,386.00
Jul 12 2023 01:10pm
PM'd.
Jul 13 2023 06:01pm
Added new:

• Level 35 Shiny Shiny Blastoise with Hydro Cannon
  • Shiny Squirtle with Sunglasses
  • Shiny Cake Hat Pikachu
  • Shiny Frillish XXS
  • Shiny Squirtle XXS
  • Shiny Squirtle XXL
  • restocked level 35 non-shiny Blastoise with Hydro Cannon

All sections are up to date except Regionals on my 2nd account but main account is up to date.
Jul 24 2023 04:57pm
Added more

• Shiny Riolu
Gold: 29,607.00
Jul 29 2023 05:04pm
Very interested I PM’d you

Thanks for this big thread, you seem like a very serious seller, cant wait to start trading with you
Aug 2 2023 03:52pm
added new

• Shiny Poliwrath with Counter
  • Shiny Politoed with Ice Beam
  • Shiny Poliwag XXS
  • Shiny Flying Pikachu from Pokemon Air Adventures 2023 in Jeju Island, South Korea
  • Shiny Pikachu from Pokemon Air Adventures 2023 in Jeju Island, South Korea
  • Scatterbug from various places

All sections are up to date.

Furfrou will get added later.
Aug 5 2023 05:42pm
Added new or more of:

• Shiny Galarian Mr. Mime
  • Shiny Jynx
  • Shiny Snorlax
  • Shiny Unown D
  • Shiny Unown I (I for ink)
  • Shiny Unown O
  • Shiny Unown ! (exclaimation mark)
  • Shiny Heracross
  • Shiny Surskit
  • Shiny Nosepass
  • Shiny Cacnea
  • Shiny Seviper
  • Shiny Castform (snowy)
  • Shiny Lucario Level 25 (only one from London Go Fest)
  • Shiny Skorupi
  • Shiny Venipede
  • Shiny Petilil
  • Shiny Galar Darumaka
  • Shiny Archen
  • Shiny Elgyem
  • Shiny Cubchoo
  • Shiny Durant
  • Shiny Swirlix
  • Shiny Amaura
  • Shiny Dedenne
  • Shiny Pumpkaboo (average size)
  • Shiny Bergmite
  • Shiny Dewpider
  • Shiny Surskit XXL
  • Shiny Pikachu with Amethyst Crown from London Go Fest 2023
  • Shiny Aerodactyl with Satchel Level 1 from London Go Fest 2023
  • Shiny Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent + London's Big Ben background from London Go Fest 2023
  • non-shiny Lucario at various level not normally found in the wild (ex under 1500 CP and under 500 CP)
  • Frost Rotom
  • Larvesta
  • Carbink
  • Yveltal with Oblivion Wing
  • Furfrou with Diamond Trim
Gold: 6,844.00
Aug 11 2023 09:19am
PM'd
Aug 16 2023 09:36pm
Added new:

• Level 35 Shiny Greninja with Hydro Cannon