d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lld Vtpk 2023 <league> > D2
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 265.00
Jul 1 2023 01:24pm

:banana: 2023 :banana:
LLD VTPK LEAGUE Legacy

Start date: July/05/2023
End date: October/05/2023

INTRODUCTION

Highly competitive vtpk (lld) Lv.30 format, got skills? Prove it or move along...

Free entree, when you join you enter with 5 <3

Players gain 1 <3 for each match they win, a match consists of 5 duels, best of 5 wins the match

Players will be ranked based on the amount of <3 s they have

Players can challenge any other player regardless of rank, if you want to challenge the same opponent and you won against you'll have to wait 4 days before you can challenge that same player. If you lost the match then you must wait 24 hours before you can request a re-match, a re-match is still considered a challenge

Challanges expire after 5 days

You can refuse any challenge from any player one time for that specific individual player, any time after your first dodge it will cost 1 <3 to dodge the next challenge from that specific individual player.

You can trade in 4 <3 s to a moderator for a dodge code (2 max per player for the entire League season). To use a dodge code you simply post the code # and direct it towards whoever you want to avoid dueling at the time. You can trade, donate, and sell dodge codes. Only moderators have access to original codes # so don't try to make your own it'll only get you banned from the entire League season. You are expected to keep track of your dodges overall.

You cannot challenge a player with only 1 <3 ,only players with 1 <3 can challenge others players with 1 <3 , you can not go below 1 <3

You're all grown so make time and organize when you'll meet up for a match, this also helps in the event you'd want a referee to watch over the match

Make sure to have fun! Avoid toxic disputes and lets try and keep a clean and honest League :thumbsup:

RULES

Current rules are subject to change at any time to fit the needs, health, and balance of vtpk lld community

- All duels will be conducted in normal difficulty @ The Blood Moor
- Clear Moor; players may choose to create a new game any time before a match starts if the map is not attractive to both players, but if one player disagrees then you can not make a new game
- Towning counts as a loss, accidental or not
- Use of house; you may stay in a house for up to 10 seconds, once a player exits a house they can not enter any house for 40 seconds (screen shot(s) proof may be needed)
- No l8z, this is covered in a rule below aswell with no excessive foh kiting
- Players may break off opponents' screen for up to 8 seconds any longer and the duel will restart. The second time it happens it will result in a loss (screen shot(s) proof may be needed), players are expected to stay in range of each others' screen/window-box as best as possible
- Match starts by both players saying go or "g"
- You may swap gear any time after the first duel and only after a duel(s). Let your opponent know you are swaping gear
- You may not token in the middle of any match/duel. In doing so you will forfeit the entire match
- You may use only teleport charges; no other charges are allowed -at this time
- If both players die at the same time, whoever dies first loses that duel
- Cleansing is allowed at 1 point
- No use of any summons or mercs, includes items with chance to cast [x], mercs are fine as an extra source of stash but cannot be included in a actual duel
- Any use of shrines is banned. Clicking on one will result in losing that duel, accidental or not
- No use of third party programs/hacks/mods
- You must have enough strength to pick up your body without switching gear
- Your opponent may ask to see your gear at anytime after a duel is finished - do not reach stash before showing gear, refusal to show gear will result in a match lost
- Hard liferep is capped at 30
- No Gold looting. (or stealing of any type)
- No Naked killing
- No potions of any kind
- No prebuffing of any sort
- Peace isn't allowed
- Hybrids/dupes/bug'd items aren't allowed
- Ethereal items without self-repair aren't allowed
- Max damage reduction % is caped at 25% -at the time
- 6x Sol Cap - TOTAL OVERALL FLAT DAMAGE REDUCTION ALLOWED IS 47
- Charge damage may not exceed 1010 physical damage
- Blessed Hammer is not allowed -at the time
- No + max resistance of any sort, includes light resisting aura
- Max light resistance stack is capped at 160 -at the time

To signup just post your character name,d2 account, and jsp account (i.e. SilverPinky/dragondog <3 x5 )

SCREENSHOTS(proof)

Preferably 2 screenshots, but if both players agree to what happened ,ss will not be necessary. Screenshots help against debates and arguments regarding a match so alot of the time they're highly recommended for proof.
When taking a screenshot make sure to have the first ss with timestamp and left click skills visible, another screenshot of the message log showing that same timestamp from the first screenshot.

MODERATORS(referee)

Belarathon
Danzeva

This post was edited by danzeva on Jul 3 2023 11:19am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jul 1 2023 03:13pm
Nvm w49ng look it is d2 not d2r
Gl

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Jul 1 2023 03:14pm
Jul 1 2023 04:13pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Jul 1 2023 03:13pm)
Nvm w49ng look it is d2 not d2r
Gl

Yeah I understand homie, you'd get eaten alive :rofl:
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jul 1 2023 04:59pm
Quote (danzeva @ Jul 2 2023 12:13am)
Yeah I understand homie, you'd get eaten alive :rofl:

Come in d2r and i eat ur ear in ur body alive :evil:
Jul 1 2023 05:37pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Jul 1 2023 04:59pm)
Come in d2r and i eat ur ear in ur body alive :evil:

Listen up buddy if you beat me in d2 legacy vtpk I'll consider it, and since we both know that'll never happen...just move along ^_^
Gold: 38,879.69
Jul 1 2023 05:41pm
this sounds like a pretty fun little setup for a tour. to bad it's no hdins 🥺
Jul 1 2023 05:45pm
Quote (ViperLLD @ Jul 1 2023 05:41pm)
this sounds like a pretty fun little setup for a tour. to bad it's no hdins 🥺

Haha thanks, I did one where vanquisher was a thing, but people complained because I nerf'd it for the vtpk format. So this time I just decided to take it out completely

This post was edited by danzeva on Jul 1 2023 05:46pm
Gold: 80.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 1 2023 07:03pm
Was almost considering joining to make it interesting but looks like I gave away or sold all of my pure vt gear.
Jul 1 2023 08:03pm
Quote (dbutiki @ Jul 1 2023 07:03pm)
Was almost considering joining to make it interesting but looks like I gave away or sold all of my pure vt gear.

You could probably piece one together, hmu later
Gold: 23,300.00
Jul 1 2023 08:36pm
NoMoreThan1/Entrant/Haseo
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic