d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Commission Rebate--do I Have Any Recourse?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Jun 24 2023 07:23pm
Hello. I purchased a presale condo with my mother's help a while ago. She was the one in contact with our agent. He told us that he would give us 50% of the commission he got from the developer. He said that he would give us this money (roughly 10k) in two installments, one when we paid the developer for the second time (roughly 60 % of this 10K) and the other one at the end, about 40%. However, the document he sent for me to sign said something completely different. It said that he would give us the rebate altogether at the end. Unfortunately, I did not catch this at the time. I know it was dumb of me, however we trusted him.

I feel deceived. He told us one thing but gave us something completely different to sign. The issue isn't about when I can get this rebate. The issue is that he deceived us. Is there any recourse for me? Thanks.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 8 2023 09:26am
Whenever we have “presales” ..
We have zero intentions of opening the sales to the public.
Most of our investors buy the presales and flip them overnight for profit using their own realitors.

It sounds like this guy probably got the presale and flipped it to you, using your money.
If you don’t know the person personally, then I’m sorry to say that it’s all business. Hopefully the price doesn’t drop while you’re holding it.
It could drop if the builder is flooding the market or if he makes the land less desired because of further construction/ lack of parking/green space or makes it poor curb appeal, strata’s form.. etc
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll