d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Allow Other Streaming Platforms
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 146,252.40
Jun 27 2023 06:49am
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ 27 Jun 2023 11:38)
Just advertise your stream in your signature/posts, not really needed.
Unless that’s getting pms from mods.

Plenty of ways to advertise your stream to people.
Discord bots announce when you go live, most discord communities are much better than the community here anyways.

Well, that is the bigger problem right now.
We are not allowed to advertise other platforms than the ones allowed on the site.

Strict message from Kevin himself.
And discord-advertising was Banned a Long time ago from d2jsp.

This post was edited by Yiup on Jun 27 2023 06:51am
Gold: 0.00
Jun 27 2023 06:58am
Quote (Yiup @ Jun 27 2023 08:49am)
Well, that is the bigger problem right now.
We are not allowed to advertise other platforms than the ones allowed on the site.

Strict message from Kevin himself.
And discord-advertising was Banned a Long time ago from d2jsp.

I mean through discord, not advertising your own discord!
And I see people with their Kick in their sig.
I can’t see why it would be against the rules for that.
There are far worse things on Youtube and that’s a site you can link things from.
Jun 27 2023 07:12am
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ 27 Jun 2023 14:58)
I mean through discord, not advertising your own discord!
And I see people with their Kick in their sig.
I can’t see why it would be against the rules for that.
There are far worse things on Youtube and that’s a site you can link things from.

Could you link them please?
Because they "have to stop advertising their live stream"

Links would come in handy, as I told mods to stop hunt me.
"I am not being hunted" they said.
But it seems I am The only One who gets these punishments/warnings.

Kevin personally messaged me telling me the exact simple words: "You have to stop advertise your stream"
As if Im pulling people out with my 1 viewer-stream?
As if I ever trieds to do anything with my stream other than showing the customers I am 100% legit?
Or maybe they dont want me to give away a Diablo 4 giveaway?
Also, they missed the whole point where I am Actually advertising jsp on my stream, to pull people This way! And not towards my stream.

How many people watching my stream: Most likely the only one to watch will be my Current customer at the time.
Doesnt matter how much I advertise, my content is pure level servicing and showing being legit.

^_^

So that is why I had to post this, to get enough votes to allow advertising of Other streaming platforms aswell.

This post was edited by Yiup on Jun 27 2023 07:15am
Jun 27 2023 09:10am
Quote (Yiup @ Jun 27 2023 09:12am)
Could you link them please?
Because they "have to stop advertising their live stream"

Links would come in handy, as I told mods to stop hunt me.
"I am not being hunted" they said.
But it seems I am The only One who gets these punishments/warnings.

Kevin personally messaged me telling me the exact simple words: "You have to stop advertise your stream"
As if Im pulling people out with my 1 viewer-stream?
As if I ever trieds to do anything with my stream other than showing the customers I am 100% legit?
Or maybe they dont want me to give away a Diablo 4 giveaway?
Also, they missed the whole point where I am Actually advertising jsp on my stream, to pull people This way! And not towards my stream.

How many people watching my stream: Most likely the only one to watch will be my Current customer at the time.
Doesnt matter how much I advertise, my content is pure level servicing and showing being legit.

^_^

So that is why I had to post this, to get enough votes to allow advertising of Other streaming platforms aswell.

BlueRevo, the other guy who made a suggestion has it in his sig.
Gold: 2.00
Jun 28 2023 01:35am
Quote (Princejosee @ Jun 26 2023 02:15pm)
kick is made by the gambling platform stake and is trying to lure people into gambling. hard no from me

Dude no offense but this is such an uneducated statement that many people here keep saying. You are just spitting out what others said without doing ANY research on your own.
Kick allows gambling, so does twitch. Twitch is owned by amazon, one of the worst companies known to man. The largest gambling online is sports betting, draft kings is twitches #1 sponsor.

Kick has zero ad's, twitch has hundreds. Why do people give a thought on a subject with zero research on it?

Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Jun 27 2023 11:10am)
BlueRevo, the other guy who made a suggestion has it in his sig.

A mod told me it's allowed to be in my sig, but since some mod has removed it from my sig lol

This post was edited by BlueRevo on Jun 28 2023 01:40am
Gold: 45,190.00
Jun 28 2023 04:33am
Quote (BlueRevo @ Jun 28 2023 09:35am)
Dude no offense but this is such an uneducated statement that many people here keep saying. You are just spitting out what others said without doing ANY research on your own.
Kick allows gambling, so does twitch. Twitch is owned by amazon, one of the worst companies known to man. The largest gambling online is sports betting, draft kings is twitches #1 sponsor.

Kick has zero ad's, twitch has hundreds. Why do people give a thought on a subject with zero research on it?

A mod told me it's allowed to be in my sig, but since some mod has removed it from my sig lol

when did i say that i liked twitch. dont put words in my mouth and read my post again. slowly
Jun 28 2023 06:44am
Quote (BlueRevo @ Jun 28 2023 03:35am)

I wasn’t targeting you Chase, just noticed while I was browsing is all.
I could care less about whether or not they allow it but I don’t see why not.
Gold: 720.00
Jun 28 2023 09:57am
Imo its up to the owners of the site to decide who they choose to do buisness with, and thats noone of our buisness
Gold: 2.00
Jun 28 2023 03:49pm
Quote (Princejosee @ Jun 28 2023 06:33am)
when did i say that i liked twitch. dont put words in my mouth and read my post again. slowly

Again, twitch is allowed and they do everything you said kick does, if not worse.
I don't see you saying you don't want twitch allowed.

Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Jun 28 2023 08:44am)
I wasn’t targeting you Chase, just noticed while I was browsing is all.
I could care less about whether or not they allow it but I don’t see why not.

Just pointing out it was removed, not by me.
Jul 1 2023 11:39am
:banana:
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll