d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Pets > Meowliver Thomas
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2023 04:54pm
my cat woke me up friday at 4 am screaming he is a indoor cat. i called for him he yelled back he was close i sat up hes at the edge of my bed on the floor he isnt moving but hes trying to.
i grab for him his back legs are limp. i took him to the vet. they promised theyd try to fix him. instead the dr put him to sleep he told me hes go to sleep and pass in his sleep. the vet sped his heart up until it exploded i saw it beeting from his chest. im am so fucked so frustrated so upset i do not know what the fuck to do. he was my therpy animal my teddy bear cat i am so fucked right now. im having panic attacks cant stop the tears. how can i do this
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2023 03:12pm

my cat woke me up friday at 4 am screaming he is a indoor cat. i called for him he yelled back he was close i sat up hes at the edge of my bed on the floor he isnt moving but hes trying to.
i grab for him his back legs are limp. i took him to the vet. they promised theyd try to fix him. instead the dr put him to sleep he told me hes go to sleep and pass in his sleep. the vet sped his heart up until it exploded i saw it beeting from his chest. im am so fucked so frustrated so upset i do not know what the fuck to do. he was my therpy animal my teddy bear cat i am so fucked right now. im having panic attacks cant stop the tears. how can i do this.

1 week ago yesterday. i remember the day i got him he was 4 weeks old in a driveway that had a sign free cats their were hundreds and he just stared at me and meowed and i picked him up and he was mine. i dunno why life has to be so fleeting so meaningless why you had to go. so soon 8 years is not long enough.

Gold: 78,459.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 2 2023 10:06pm
sucks that happened.

buy even a short amount of time with a really good pet is better than not having them.
Gold: 37.60
Jul 4 2023 01:43am
sorry for your loss. keep your good memories with the cat rip
Gold: 1,173.00
Sep 22 2023 12:58pm
Quote (Mrturtle1985 @ 12 Jun 2023 17:54)
i grab for him his back legs are limp. i took him to the vet. they promised theyd try to fix him. instead the dr put him to sleep he told me hes go to sleep and pass in his sleep. the vet sped his heart up until it exploded i saw it beeting from his chest. im am so fucked so frustrated so upset i do not know what the fuck to do. he was my therpy animal my teddy bear cat i am so fucked right now. im having panic attacks cant stop the tears. how can i do this

I am so so sorry for your loss. I feel bad I can't do anything to help you but I'm here to listen if you need. Pm me! We'll get through this together brother.

Quote (Mrturtle1985 @ 20 Jun 2023 16:12)
https://i.imgur.com/0ly9YZs.jpg
i grab for him his back legs are limp. i took him to the vet. they promised theyd try to fix him. instead the dr put him to sleep he told me hes go to sleep and pass in his sleep. the vet sped his heart up until it exploded i saw it beeting from his chest. im am so fucked so frustrated so upset i do not know what the fuck to do. he was my therpy animal my teddy bear cat i am so fucked right now. im having panic attacks cant stop the tears. how can i do this.

1 week ago yesterday. i remember the day i got him he was 4 weeks old in a driveway that had a sign free cats their were hundreds and he just stared at me and meowed and i picked him up and he was mine. i dunno why life has to be so fleeting so meaningless why you had to go. so soon 8 years is not long enough.

I lost my sister cats at 7 and 8 years old. Definitely too short imo.

This post was edited by NinjaSushi on Sep 22 2023 12:59pm
Go Back To Pets Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll