d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Healthy Servers?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 118.00
Jun 6 2023 02:31pm
Hello currently iso a healthy server cluster, my current one has all the whales stacked into 3 clans and a couple others in the other 3 clan alliance. The stronger alliance has given my clan immortals but I plan for this to be my last cycle here. I have no desire to play with the 2 stronger alliances and I am looking to start some where new, I am looking for an established alliance with great leadership and can hold a reign for 6-7 weeks.
Preferably east coast. Not looking to join the Darkening of tristram server cluster, the Arkaine's Valor cluster or the Helliquary cluster.
Gold: 45.00
Jun 7 2023 08:03am
come to DoT it's game of thrones over here
Jun 7 2023 08:53am
Quote (TripleGGG @ Jun 7 2023 11:03am)
come to DoT it's game of thrones over here

lmao I am only about 3.5 resonance and I know that server is absolutely stacked with krakens.
Gold: 47,863.48
Jun 7 2023 10:10am
Quote (Jay255 @ Jun 7 2023 10:53am)
lmao I am only about 3.5 resonance and I know that server is absolutely stacked with krakens.

It doesn't really matter what the server is population is made of - unless you are striving to be in RoE or tower PVP then it's more clan specific than server specific. BG's don't match based on server population so not sure why people care. Apparently almost every server has a serious lack of secondary gems so that's not really impacted either.

I'm on The Fallen (DoT cluster) - we organize tower PVP battles and if it's a guaranteed overthrow we involve mid-tier res (like you!). Our clan is very welcoming, we have no drama. That being said, right now nobody here wants to be immortal. Reigns last 3 weeks and the server has essentially decided to give reign to those who haven't gotten to experience the content yet. For most people who have experienced immortal multiple times (we've been 3 times....) there's no incentive to wear the crown. 2x the work for no payout.
Jun 7 2023 11:40am
Quote (Jay255 @ Jun 7 2023 10:53am)

Only a handful of them actually know what they're doing. I play at 2.5-3k reso depending on build and slap them up constantly.

Quote (mungoflago @ Jun 7 2023 12:10pm)
It doesn't really matter what the server is population is made of - unless you are striving to be in RoE or tower PVP then it's more clan specific than server specific. BG's don't match based on server population so not sure why people care. Apparently almost every server has a serious lack of secondary gems so that's not really impacted either.

I'm on The Fallen (DoT cluster) - we organize tower PVP battles and if it's a guaranteed overthrow we involve mid-tier res (like you!). Our clan is very welcoming, we have no drama. That being said, right now nobody here wants to be immortal. Reigns last 3 weeks and the server has essentially decided to give reign to those who haven't gotten to experience the content yet. For most people who have experienced immortal multiple times (we've been 3 times....) there's no incentive to wear the crown. 2x the work for no payout.

Vouch this is all true. And good to see you mungo :)

This post was edited by TripleGGG on Jun 7 2023 11:40am
Jun 7 2023 12:43pm
Quote (mungoflago @ Jun 7 2023 01:10pm)

This does sound like a good time, but with the new immortal rewards it does seem worth it if you're an active player. 100 scrap + multiple legos for a successful defense along with a guaranteed upgrade at the end of the week. I'm currently in my 4th run of immortal and the rewards have never been better.
Gold: 47,863.48
Jun 7 2023 03:07pm
Quote (Jay255 @ Jun 7 2023 02:43pm)
This does sound like a good time, but with the new immortal rewards it does seem worth it if you're an active player. 100 scrap + multiple legos for a successful defense along with a guaranteed upgrade at the end of the week. I'm currently in my 4th run of immortal and the rewards have never been better.

So re: the 100 scraps it caps out really very early. Not sure what the total number of leggos & scraps you get but it's not for every defense.

You also don't have a guaranteed upgrade from vault loot. Most times vault is pretty bare and with the new vault matchmakking the people with priority are mostly sub 2k reso since they get matched a lot more than people with 5k+ reso.

/edit: anyways, if you're active, no drama, and want a new clan we can make space in Ragnarok on The Fallen server :)

This post was edited by mungoflago on Jun 7 2023 03:34pm
Jun 10 2023 09:24am
Quote (mungoflago @ Jun 7 2023 05:07pm)
So re: the 100 scraps it caps out really very early. Not sure what the total number of leggos & scraps you get but it's not for every defense.

You also don't have a guaranteed upgrade from vault loot. Most times vault is pretty bare and with the new vault matchmakking the people with priority are mostly sub 2k reso since they get matched a lot more than people with 5k+ reso.

/edit: anyways, if you're active, no drama, and want a new clan we can make space in Ragnarok on The Fallen server :)

Vouch Ragnarok, lots of skilled, friendly, down to earth players in there.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 12 2023 03:26am
Not bad
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Add Reply New Topic