d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Some Transmuting Questions?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,691.68
Jun 4 2023 09:56pm
How important is Magic Luck gear when transmuting at any level? Vote out of 10!

Do you wear Magic Luck Gear while Transmuting? Yes / No
Does Magic Luck gear help? Yes / No
Does it matter the Tier Level of the item you equip when Transmuting, OR, is it just the amount of Magic Luck? (post your response)

When Transmuting, would you use 10+ Magic Luck equipment NO MATTER what tier they are as long as your character class can use the item? Yes / No

Just trying to think like a Transmuter, the more Magic Luck and use you get out of it, the more beneficial it is, as and example:

Guardian can use Longswords along with Samurai and Paladin, thus a +13 Magic Luck level 50 Longsword would be ideal with a level 35 +10 Magic Luck Plate Mail and as long as the Main Charm is a Healing type with 9+ Magic Luck ... I would get the best use out of all those items for Transmuting even if the Tier is VI with maximum Magic Luck... so the price of them are not based on the Tier of the item, It is the Use of the item, considering you can level up just by Transmuting and not enter a Catacomb.

Just want your points of view. 10+ Magic Luck items are a rarity and are worth more than people think.
Gold: 283,286.50
Jun 4 2023 10:56pm
Most of the time I wear ML gear. Maybe 75% wearing 25% not

I've only hit valuable items while wearing it so, yes, I think it helps. I still mute without from time to time.

I don't have much faith in maxing out ML for making items. I have two 13 ML items and borrow a 14ml item plus glyph for 43 ML total when I go hard-core on large stacks. I don't see much of a difference from 26ml. I feel like it's value diminishes at higher amounts kind of how CS works.

I would save your fg if i were you and pass on higher ML gear.
Gold: 8,691.68
Jun 5 2023 02:26am
Quote (JakeTheDog @ 5 Jun 2023 16:56)
Most of the time I wear ML gear. Maybe 75% wearing 25% not

I've only hit valuable items while wearing it so, yes, I think it helps. I still mute without from time to time.

I don't have much faith in maxing out ML for making items. I have two 13 ML items and borrow a 14ml item plus glyph for 43 ML total when I go hard-core on large stacks. I don't see much of a difference from 26ml. I feel like it's value diminishes at higher amounts kind of how CS works.

I would save your fg if i were you and pass on higher ML gear.

Thanks for advice, I am just thinking that a new Muter can make the best out of higher ML while climbing the ranks to 60+ like yourself and may create better items that currently exist... or better Overspawn items which can drop in game while clearing catacombs etc without actually entering a catacomb as often as others.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 5 2023 02:27am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll