d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > Snapcase, A Level 30 Concentrator > D2:R
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 24.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 30 2023 12:24pm
Quote (neooo @ Jun 30 2023 06:34am)
Interestingly, it suffered from the MDR bug but it was unknown how much people knew about the MDR bug at this time, or if people truly even cared about it. It may have been overlooked completely since people were flabbergasted with the first erep rare Naga that was being actually publicized and, more importantly, was usable. Note that, in the 2000s, it was rare or perhaps never mentioned to use an erep rare weapon due to their scarcity for melee characters in LLD. People largely used Robos or Honor. In 2009, there were threads on d2jsp where users were inquiring about the best level to imbue LLD eth Nagas, but these threads were met with skepticism because LLD players were not yet comfortable with the idea of a rare weapon that could beat something like Honor.
When it comes to the MDR bug on this weapon, it was known that people wore cold dmg small charms in their inventory, so the cold damage on the Naga may have made it even more attractive to purchase. In fact, the original buyer of Skull Gnash stated on d2jsp that he was quite happy with his purchase partially because he did not have to wear a cold damage sc in his inventory any longer since the axe took care of this. Its stats were 20ias 141ed 5max 96ar 10-36cd erep 1os. Skull Gnash spawned naturally in the game sometime in 2010, i.e., someone found it while MFing. It is possible it was botted (I'm not sure if this is known), but it was not spawned with an exploit. In fact, Skull Gnash existed about a year before Charsifood was created and accepting orders through creating items like this for hundreds of dollars. There was an absolutely huge explosion of commotion over this Naga and a mega bidding war ensued on d2jsp for it. It was sold initially by Amnm@d2jsp and bought by PRBJJ@d2jsp during this bidding war. I believe there was a situation occurring where PRBJJ (previously named GTL) was holding it for someone and it went to a prominent LLDer known as Gobb/Ass_hat. Many people were upset for the bidding war going bonkers and the axe quickly going out of many people's price range. In fact, Skull Gnash's bidding war ended only at a whopping 1,800fg. As many of us know, 1,800fg is nothing and a small price to pay for... well, anything really, but this was an obscene amount to spend on one weapon in 2010 in a niche LLD community. At this time, people were not yet paying hundreds of dollars or thousands of fg for crazy rares because they did not yet exist (at least in large or accessible numbers). By comparison, such an axe would easily fetch ~30,000fg today on D2R.

More info ?
Gold: 31,454.32
Jun 30 2023 02:57pm
Quote (neooo @ Jun 30 2023 12:34am)
Interestingly, it suffered from the MDR bug but it was unknown how much people knew about the MDR bug at this time, or if people truly even cared about it. It may have been overlooked completely since people were flabbergasted with the first erep rare Naga that was being actually publicized and, more importantly, was usable. Note that, in the 2000s, it was rare or perhaps never mentioned to use an erep rare weapon due to their scarcity for melee characters in LLD. People largely used Robos or Honor. In 2009, there were threads on d2jsp where users were inquiring about the best level to imbue LLD eth Nagas, but these threads were met with skepticism because LLD players were not yet comfortable with the idea of a rare weapon that could beat something like Honor.
When it comes to the MDR bug on this weapon, it was known that people wore cold dmg small charms in their inventory, so the cold damage on the Naga may have made it even more attractive to purchase. In fact, the original buyer of Skull Gnash stated on d2jsp that he was quite happy with his purchase partially because he did not have to wear a cold damage sc in his inventory any longer since the axe took care of this. Its stats were 20ias 141ed 5max 96ar 10-36cd erep 1os. Skull Gnash spawned naturally in the game sometime in 2010, i.e., someone found it while MFing. It is possible it was botted (I'm not sure if this is known), but it was not spawned with an exploit. In fact, Skull Gnash existed about a year before Charsifood was created and accepting orders through creating items like this for hundreds of dollars. There was an absolutely huge explosion of commotion over this Naga and a mega bidding war ensued on d2jsp for it. It was sold initially by Amnm@d2jsp and bought by PRBJJ@d2jsp during this bidding war. I believe there was a situation occurring where PRBJJ (previously named GTL) was holding it for someone and it went to a prominent LLDer known as Gobb/Ass_hat. Many people were upset for the bidding war going bonkers and the axe quickly going out of many people's price range. In fact, Skull Gnash's bidding war ended only at a whopping 1,800fg. As many of us know, 1,800fg is nothing and a small price to pay for... well, anything really, but this was an obscene amount to spend on one weapon in 2010 in a niche LLD community. At this time, people were not yet paying hundreds of dollars or thousands of fg for crazy rares because they did not yet exist (at least in large or accessible numbers). By comparison, such an axe would easily fetch ~30,000fg today on D2R.

Shako better.
Gold: 9,425.00
Jun 30 2023 03:16pm
Quote (Faxx @ Jun 30 2023 01:57pm)
Shako better.

ur better
Jun 30 2023 03:45pm
Quote (Koston @ Jun 30 2023 05:16pm)
ur better

I'm number 1 fury druid?
Jun 30 2023 08:03pm
Quote (Faxx @ Jun 30 2023 02:45pm)
I'm number 1 fury druid?

Charsi
Jul 1 2023 03:17pm
Quote (Faxx @ Jun 30 2023 11:45pm)
I'm number 1 fury druid?

Number 1 chiken 🐥🐔
FAX JOIN : LOW LEVEL DUELS . ...... PINOKIOT IN GAME COTCOTCOT FAX LEAVE AND GIVE FREE EAR FOR TRY PEACE

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Jul 1 2023 03:19pm
Gold: 69,448.19
Jul 1 2023 03:43pm
Quote (neooo @ Jun 30 2023 12:34am)

Gobb/Ass_Hat are not the same person
Jul 1 2023 03:45pm
Jul 1 2023 04:20pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Jul 1 2023 02:17pm)
Number 1 chiken 🐥🐔
FAX JOIN : LOW LEVEL DUELS . ...... PINOKIOT IN GAME COTCOTCOT FAX LEAVE AND GIVE FREE EAR FOR TRY PEACE

Wut ?
Jul 1 2023 05:01pm
Quote (Koston @ Jul 2 2023 12:20am)
Wut ?

Fax have understand..
He scared of pinokiot..
I eat ear fax in alivebody

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Jul 1 2023 05:01pm
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev145678Next