d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Overwatch 2 > Overwatch Professiona Boosting Service
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Jun 1 2023 09:37pm
💻 PC Only 💻

I offer top-notch boosting services exclusively for the Americas region. With my expertise and skills, I guarantee to help you achieve your desired rank quickly and efficiently.

Here is my main account, I can get any role to GM 1:

🏆 Placements: 550 FG 🏆

No matter where you currently stand, I have a package that suits your needs. Check out the pricing details below:

🥉 Bronze 5 to Platinum 5 (Rating < 500):

Cost: 200FG/100SR
🥈 Platinum 5 to Diamond 5 (Rating 2500 - 3000):

Cost: 450FG/100SR
🥇 Diamond 5 to Masters 5 (Rating 3000 - 3500):

Cost: 750FG/100SR
🌟 Masters 5 to Masters 3 (Rating 3600 - 3800):

Cost: 2000FG/100SR
🌟 Masters 3 to Grandmaster 5 (Rating 3800 - 4000):

Cost: 3500FG/100SR
🌟 Grandmaster 5 to Grandmaster 1 (Rating 4000 - 4200):

Cost: 5500FG/100SR

💪 Additional Options for Ultimate Customization 💪

To provide a truly personalized experience, I offer some additional options for an extra fee:

🔸 Specific Heroes Boost: If you want to focus on specific heroes during the boost, I can accommodate that. Additional 20% will be added to the base price upon request.

🔸 Duo Queue Boost: If you prefer to play alongside me during the boosting process, we can make that happen. Please note that duo queue availability depends on the specific rank. Additional 20% will be added to the base price, and duo queue option can be discussed upon request.

📜 Rules and Terms of Service 📜

To ensure a smooth and secure boosting experience, please familiarize yourself with the following rules:

✅ Payment: Payment must be made in full before any services are initiated. To provide an extra layer of security, I am open to using a mediator upon your request.

✅ Account Access: At no point in time will you be required to log in to your account. I will handle the entire boosting process without any account access from your side.

✅ Password Change: Once the boosting service is completed, it is highly recommended that you change your account password for security reasons.

💼 Hire Me and Start Climbing! 💼

Don't miss this opportunity to work with a highly skilled and professional booster. Contact me now to discuss your specific requirements and secure your spot. 🚀
Gold: 0.70
Jun 23 2023 06:33pm
New prices:

🏆 Professional Overwatch Boosting Services Available! 🏆

🔥 Updated Pricing June 2023: 🔥

Pricing is based on your current rank. Take a look at the revised prices below:

🥉 Bronze Tier: 340 FG per tier. For example, B5 to B1 would cost 1360 FG.
🥈 Silver Tier: 380 FG per tier.
🥇 Gold Tier: 430 FG per tier.
🌟 Platinum Tier: 680 FG per tier.
💎 Diamond Tier: 1360 FG per tier.
🌟 Master Tier: 2000 FG per tier.
🌟 Grandmaster Tier: 2450 FG per tier.
🌟 GM1 to Top 500: 7500 FG.

Please note that currently, I am not offering duo queue services.

📜 Rules and Terms of Service 📜

To ensure a smooth and secure boosting experience, please review the following rules:

✅ Payment: Full payment must be made before any services are initiated. To provide an additional layer of security, I am open to using a mediator upon your request.

✅ Account Access: You will not be required to log into your account at any point during the boosting process. I will handle the entire process without any account access from your side.

✅ Password Change: Once the boosting service is completed, it is highly recommended that you change your account password for security reasons.

💼 Hire Me and Start Climbing! 💼

Don't miss this opportunity to work with a highly skilled and professional Overwatch booster. Contact me now to discuss your specific requirements and secure your spot. Together, we'll reach new heights in the competitive ladder! 🚀

This post was edited by malkiller on Jun 23 2023 06:34pm
Gold: 96.99
Jun 25 2023 12:25am
bin diamond to GM
Go Back To Overwatch 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll