d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > In Depth Mosaic Guide? > D2:R
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,202.62
Jun 21 2023 09:26am
Quote (holysword @ Jun 21 2023 06:20am)
my sig, not updated to last patch, but 99% of it stays the same

couple improvements:
- hit 102 fcr with fcr rings and Cham in griffs
- 1 pt fists of fire and max fade instead, the extra dr let’s you play more offensively with less risk of being insta popped by heavy hitting freak mob packs when unlucky
- put extra points into claw mastery for attack rating when building charges and/or use cloak of shadows
- use a few ar/life scs for extra ar if you need more
- infinity merc with fort+ Cham vgaze
- no sunder charm, you have lots of mixed dmg so don’t worry about immunes

- charges ps2, cobra2-3, coi2-3, cot2 only use tiger strike if you happen to run into dual light/cold immune boss
- use ps3 only if the area has a bunch of light immunes
Gold: 13.00
Jun 21 2023 01:05pm
Quote (Void511 @ Jun 21 2023 05:26pm)

- 1 pt fists of fire and max fade instead, the extra dr let’s you play more offensively with less risk of being insta popped by heavy hitting freak mob packs when unlucky

exactly my approach, i like the added survivability a lot (especially with my super budget gear...). you can also go for a claw that grants dragon flight for dense areas, imo gives a slight edge since you teleport and hit in 1 action instead of using 2

also i have to admit i also use tiger/cobra strike for even more survivability, i feel very squishy without constant heal
Jun 21 2023 01:31pm
Quote (PiXi31415 @ Jun 21 2023 03:05pm)
exactly my approach, i like the added survivability a lot (especially with my super budget gear...). you can also go for a claw that grants dragon flight for dense areas, imo gives a slight edge since you teleport and hit in 1 action instead of using 2

also i have to admit i also use tiger/cobra strike for even more survivability, i feel very squishy without constant heal

Yep delight for trash mobs is great! You don’t have to aim either XD

I find you heal more than enough with just cobra strike so I don’t usually bother charging tiger unless I run into a double immune boss. Sometimes leech can bug out if it’s too high too and cause you to not heal at all since the value rolls back to 0 after a certain value
Gold: 13.00
Jun 22 2023 02:23am
Quote (Void511 @ Jun 21 2023 09:31pm)
Yep delight for trash mobs is great! You don’t have to aim either XD

I find you heal more than enough with just cobra strike so I don’t usually bother charging tiger unless I run into a double immune boss. Sometimes leech can bug out if it’s too high too and cause you to not heal at all since the value rolls back to 0 after a certain value

i am not wealthy enough to buy any +PS claws, so my setup is just two base runics (upped gores for kick dmg) and one of them happened to have +1 DF on it so i dont even have to spend points
Gold: 0.00
Jul 28 2023 08:40am
Quote (Void511 @ Jun 21 2023 10:26am)
couple improvements:
- hit 102 fcr with fcr rings and Cham in griffs
- put extra points into claw mastery for attack rating when building charges and/or use cloak of shadows
- use a few ar/life scs for extra ar if you need more
- infinity merc with fort+ Cham vgaze
- no sunder charm, you have lots of mixed dmg so don’t worry about immunes

- charges ps2, cobra2-3, coi2-3, cot2 only use tiger strike if you happen to run into dual light/cold immune boss
- use ps3 only if the area has a bunch of light immunes

Does blade of ice actually damage enemies or does it just freeze them? Also, I pretty much just use bos, but I notice that the leeching is weird even when I hit demons and am using myrm greaves. Could it be that I’m attacking too fast?
Jul 28 2023 10:05am
Quote (PLAY @ Jul 28 2023 10:40am)
Does blade of ice actually damage enemies or does it just freeze them? Also, I pretty much just use bos, but I notice that the leeching is weird even when I hit demons and am using myrm greaves. Could it be that I’m attacking too fast?

Boi lvl 2 does damage and chills enemies and lvl 3 does damage and also freezes enemies.

For leech sometimes if you leach too much the amount will roll back to 0 and you won’t leach anything. You can avoid this better by not putting any additional points into cobra strike or by using fewer MA gcs.

I coujj lmk d attack speed doesn’t usually bug out dragon talon but it will with dragon tail, causing you to cancel your kicks and not do dmg or leach pretty frequently if you have too much ias
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll