d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > D2r Playstation Sc/hc
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,000.00
May 21 2023 09:06am
I would love to see PlayStation d2r ladder forum be split into SC and HC like the pc forums are.
Trade Assistant
Gold: 14,644.00
Trader: Trusted
May 22 2023 09:21pm
Hello ,

You can currently select Hardcore and Softcore trading in the PlayStation D2R forum by selecting the proper tag as shown below:

If you are referring to creating two separate sections, similar to pc trading forums, I would clarify your idea a bit more and explain why you think it would be more beneficial.

You can also follow the directions of the sticky of this section to add more description to your topic, including a poll and visual representation of your idea.
How To Post - Contact A Staff Member If You Forgot To Add A Poll

Hope this helps!

May 22 2023 09:23pm
Quote (TonyZD2R @ May 22 2023 11:21pm)
Hello ^Allen98601,

You can currently select Hardcore and Softcore trading in the PlayStation D2R forum by selecting the proper tag as shown below:

https://i.imgur.com/LYaUTkn.png

If you are referring to creating two separate sections, similar to pc trading forums, I would clarify your idea a bit more and explain why you think it would be more beneficial.

You can also follow the directions of the sticky of this section to add more description to your topic, including a poll and visual representation of your idea.

Hope this helps!

Ty for the response! I’ll post tomorrow with a bit more clarification!

May 22 2023 09:42pm
Quote (TonyZD2R @ May 22 2023 11:21pm)
Hello ^Allen98601,

https://i.imgur.com/LYaUTkn.png

Hope this helps!

I think 2 separate forums would be beneficial because every day at least once I have a trade not work out due to someone not noticing that I’m on softcore, or me not noticing they’re hardcore. Since it’s harder to communicate on playstation than pc, some people just send the fg before the trade happens because there’s usually no confirmation of jsp name when entering a game. If 2 forums isn’t the right option, maybe the ability to sort it by hardcore or softcore and have it remember your preference the next time you log in? The 2 forums being combined also makes the number of people looking at the forum be misleading. Sometimes I’m on late at night or early in the morning and it shows “45 people browsing this forum” so I make up a trade list only to realize half or more of those people aren’t interested in my items at all. Hardcore and softcore don’t cross over, so it’s essentially an entire different platform from me. I never trade with them, they never trade with me. I’d really like to see a more accurate player count that pertains to what I’m playing.
Trade Assistant
Gold: 14,644.00
May 22 2023 10:41pm
Quote (Allen98601 @ May 22 2023 08:42pm)
I think 2 separate forums would be beneficial because every day at least once I have a trade not work out due to someone not noticing that I’m on softcore, or me not noticing they’re hardcore. Since it’s harder to communicate on playstation than pc, some people just send the fg before the trade happens because there’s usually no confirmation of jsp name when entering a game. If 2 forums isn’t the right option, maybe the ability to sort it by hardcore or softcore and have it remember your preference the next time you log in? The 2 forums being combined also makes the number of people looking at the forum be misleading. Sometimes I’m on late at night or early in the morning and it shows “45 people browsing this forum” so I make up a trade list only to realize half or more of those people aren’t interested in my items at all. Hardcore and softcore don’t cross over, so it’s essentially an entire different platform from me. I never trade with them, they never trade with me. I’d really like to see a more accurate player count that pertains to what I’m playing.

I believe there were several topics created in the past with similar ideas and reasoning and they were all rejected. You can refer to this one:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=94724926&f=258
The last post provides a good clarification as to why these suggestions do not seem to get much support.

This post was edited by TonyZD2R on May 22 2023 11:31pm
Admin
Gold: 176,310.69
Jun 1 2023 09:56am
We have the tags for this reason. We will not be splitting them out into their own forums.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll