d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Idk What To Do
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,000.00
May 17 2023 04:55pm
Back in April I met this girl off Hinge. We hung out 3 times over the course of 3 weeks. Everything was great, she literally was someone I could potentially spend my life with. She showed affection and attraction to me but on my end it was slow or almost non existent, but that’s because of my past, it normally takes me a few months to build an attraction and bond with someone.

After one weekend together, my mind began to overthink and attack me questioning whether or not I’m capable at this point to be with someone. I'm afraid of the unknown and what the future holds. Out of fear I told her I wasn’t able to continue and broke it off with her. Like I need therapy or something to get my mind in the right spot, it wasn’t fair to either of us to continue but I can’t help but to think that if we did, she would have helped me through it all. She just had that aura about her and understanding nature, but I ended it.

Almost 3 weeks later now I can’t get her off my mind. I don’t know how to progress. I want to go back to her so badly and tell her I may have screwed up but I’m afraid she won’t accept me back. Idk I’m in a crossroads.

Just looking for advice.

This post was edited by TakeNote on May 17 2023 05:11pm
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2023 01:47pm
Well first you should really be asking yourself the question if you are capable to have a relationship right now and if you actually want one. It wouldnt be fair to her if she gives it a 2nd try and after some weeks you start the same drama again.

I had an ex girlfriend with problems to bond and its mostly just a matter of time until the relationship is over then..

Gold: 466.99
May 20 2023 06:59pm
might need to take some time off and work on yourself. if you have those feelings after 3 weeks and only seen her 3 times.. it shows you are taking everything far too fast and serious. serious is good, but there's a balance to that.

take a breather, work on your issues and yourself then get back into dating

Gold: 1,453.85
May 21 2023 07:11pm
Quote (Hansekontor @ May 19 2023 12:47pm)
Well first you should really be asking yourself the question if you are capable to have a relationship right now and if you actually want one. It wouldnt be fair to her if she gives it a 2nd try and after some weeks you start the same drama again.

I had an ex girlfriend with problems to bond and its mostly just a matter of time until the relationship is over then..

This yo.

If you broke it off with someone over a question like that...then you need to work on yourself. The issue is definitely with you, no offense.

This post was edited by JessiWan on May 21 2023 07:39pm
Gold: 2,970.00
May 31 2023 12:50pm
be honest and open
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll