d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Looking For Wow Guild
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 769.00
May 16 2023 08:22am
Hello loves!

I am looking for a new in-game WoW guild, my last guild of 8 years ( I was in the core raid - BM Hunter and also in Alt Raid with my Shadow Priest ) abruptly dispersed upon Dragonflight launch. GM just deleted it all and went ghost, so we all kind of went separate ways (I eventually found out what happened and can share if needed). I am now looking for a new guild that focuses on progression, achievements and goofing off. I am a completion kind of girl so I am up for even trying the most difficult of achievements and I like world boss/rare spawn hunting and mount/pet collecting. I like to help the guild out when I am able to with mats/reagents/ whatever I can. However due to real life commitments ( mother of 3 littles ) I am unable to devote a lot of my time. So this core raider has been demoted to casual player :cry: . It would be nice to be in a guild that will help me get geared and allow me to jump in alt raids when I am available and that's always up for doing stuff. If you have a guild that is accepting new members and fits what I am looking for LMK , I am even considering transferring realms or starting new character.

Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll