d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Peter Pan & Wendy Comments Lmao
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
May 1 2023 07:01pm
Haven't seen the movie and probably never will but I already been thoroughly entertained. We all know that Disney doesn't fail to disappoint us but the comments section is pure gold.

Loved the part where Peter says “with great power comes great responsibility” while Wendy tells the audience they’re racist and misogynist. Truly one of the moments of the movie

I loved the part where Wendy said, "I'm a strong female character," and it solved all the problems in the world forever.

I love the part when Captain Hook says to Wendy "Who are you?" and she replies "I'm Wendy, Wendy Skywalker". Truly the moment of a lifetime

The part where Wendy flies casually up to Captain Hook, b*tch slaps him in front of his pirates, flies casually back to her seat and shrieks, ‘Keep Tinkerbell’s name out yo f*cking mouth!’
Pure Bangerang

I love the part when Wendy said: Don’t try it Hook. I’ve got the high ground & sliced his limbs off. So true to the original story.
- And then Captain Hook becomes Darth Hooker
- ​Darth Hooker" comment probably made more people laugh than the film will

I love the part where the trailer ends. Really brought a tear to my eye

I love the part where Tinkerbell looks the pirate directly in the eyes and says, "Look at me, I'm the captain now!"

i love the part when wendy says "how dare you! you have stolen my dreams" as she pointed out pirate ship gas emission

I love the part where the cashier ask "cash or credit card?" and Peter says "did you just assume my tender?" Now that's how you write eye opening dialog.

I love how this trailer makes me remember how great the original Peter Pan story was!

Check it out there are thousands of comments like that.

Gold: 0.70
Warn: 60%
May 2 2023 04:18am
Yeah it's bad boring af
Way to boring even for kids
Gold: 1,595.00
May 2 2023 05:10am
good to know that the villains are still all white men
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll