d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Getting Back Into Wow
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.27
May 1 2023 10:07am
I was wondering what is the best bang for my buck type of way to get back into wow. I noticed all of my characters are level 50 and the level cap is 70. So is dragonflight 50-70? Or, do I have to level to 60 before starting it? Also do you get a character boost with the base version of the game? What's the best way to level? Is there any kind of scroll of resurection type deal to save money on game time?
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
May 1 2023 10:10am
Quote (EBAZ @ May 1 2023 10:07am)
I was wondering what is the best bang for my buck type of way to get back into wow. I noticed all of my characters are level 50 and the level cap is 70. So is dragonflight 50-70? Or, do I have to level to 60 before starting it? Also do you get a character boost with the base version of the game? What's the best way to level? Is there any kind of scroll of resurection type deal to save money on game time?

Dragonflight is 60-70. You can get a character boost if you buy a higher tier version. Base version, no.

Levelling from 1-60 now is a day job or less, especially if you have upgraded heirlooms or just straight dungeon run. Its a joke now, going from 50-60 wont take you anytime at all, don't buy the boost for 10 levels.

I also last played in BFA so was left at level 50, and am also just looking at starting again here or there and yeah its fast to level and you can pick what "timeline" / expansion you want to level in to 60 since it all scales.

This post was edited by SBD on May 1 2023 10:11am
Gold: 10.27
May 1 2023 10:13am
Quote (SBD @ May 1 2023 10:10am)
Dragonflight is 60-70. You can get a character boost if you buy a higher tier version. Base version, no.

Levelling from 1-60 now is a day job or less, especially if you have upgraded heirlooms or just straight dungeon run. Its a joke now, going from 50-60 wont take you anytime at all, don't buy the boost for 10 levels.

I also last played in BFA so was left at level 50, and am also just looking at starting again here or there and yeah its fast to level and you can pick what "timeline" / expansion you want to level in to 60 since it all scales.

Hey thanks! One more question, I mained monk and reached 2200 and had a lot of elite pvp mog sets. If I were to level a new monk on a different server would I be able to access those mogs or are they locked on my main monk?
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
May 1 2023 10:16am
Quote (EBAZ @ May 1 2023 10:13am)
Hey thanks! One more question, I mained monk and reached 2200 and had a lot of elite pvp mog sets. If I were to level a new monk on a different server would I be able to access those mogs or are they locked on my main monk?

Yes pretty sure transmog collections are account wide, general rules still apply like a leather wearer cant use a plate transmog etc but the transmog is account wide. I could be wrong on this since im just getting back in myself but pretty sure everything I unlocked on Bonchewer was available on my Tich characters.
Gold: 12,994.00
May 1 2023 12:47pm
Quote (EBAZ @ May 1 2023 10:07am)

I recently came back to the game with 300k and upgraded a full set of heirloom gear. It took me 1-60 about 18 hours played and I did that kind of slow? I didn't dungeon crawl much as I should of but its a pretty brisk pace to get through and my journey from 60-69 has been about another 10 hours? So in total it feels like getting a max character takes like 25-35 hours now. This is me doing it solo a lot and just generally taking my time with professions(gathering) and questing. Total time played so far is 1 day and 6 hours.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll