d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > I Think It's Time To Just Let Go Of Hyper Tech
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Apr 8 2023 05:09pm
Dear diary...
What I mean by that is that I just need a phone to call and to be called on. No need for GPS nor a camera nor internet of any sort. As soon as my current phone is not compatible with the latest service provider's tech, I hope to find the most basic portable phone with only calling as its feature. By no means do I wish that others do what I do. You do you. :hug: And as for me and while away from the computer, I just want to live these remaining years disconnected to anything other than a means to call a friend and/or family member. That's it.

:wub:

Oh? Just stumbled upon this...

This post was edited by jalapenos on Apr 8 2023 05:14pm
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 8 2023 06:33pm
im still using a burner phone :blush: they call it dealer phone here due to drug dealers using them, so it always attracts weird looks when i pull it out ^_^

and im not extremely religious but the end times are coming, so close family and friends is all you need around you. the most healthy thing a person can do now is get a wife/husband, have kids, and be self sustaining in general (learn to plant stuff, get a rain water collector, guns, etc)...and well, enjoy the shitshow :wacko: those who survive will live in a better world, so make sure you survive :wub: !
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll