d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Path Of Exile (trading)
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 10 2023 08:54pm
Quote (Aho @ Apr 11 2023 03:32am)
I remember when headhunters cost the same as a mirror

/e also funny you talk about going around the rules of poe by doing that and you got "gifted" fg, eh? Lol. Nah, I'm playing.

i agree i do look kinda suspicious ^_^ but i try to limit my questionable behavior only to poe :rolleyes:
Gold: 1,002.69
Apr 10 2023 09:16pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 10 2023 10:54pm)
i agree i do look kinda suspicious ^_^ but i try to limit my questionable behavior only to poe :rolleyes:

I quit doing it even on PoE. I find more enjoyment earning everything and if I don't sell any for fg I have fun gambling with it if I don't need it or crafting with it.
I quit caring about fg in that game since it's not worth being banned. I used to make a lot just from legacy d2 and never dropped that much cash on stuff that will get deleted.
Apr 10 2023 09:27pm
Quote (Aho @ Apr 11 2023 05:16am)
I quit doing it even on PoE. I find more enjoyment earning everything and if I don't sell any for fg I have fun gambling with it if I don't need it or crafting with it.
I quit caring about fg in that game since it's not worth being banned. I used to make a lot just from legacy d2 and never dropped that much cash on stuff that will get deleted.

ooh but i dont drop any cash on poe...or anything that i dont physically own really :wacko: so they can ban my accounts all they want, i will just make a new one :blush:

although lately ive been too bored to do that cause i dont like the game whatsoever, i just like to make hideouts and i would have to map a lot to get them so its not worth it for me anymore :( also for some hideouts i would have to wait a few whole leagues until the specific hideout map gets into the atlas again, and its really hard for me to not call a random ggg mod some racial slur for that long :mellow:
Apr 10 2023 09:29pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 10 2023 11:27pm)
ooh but i dont drop any cash on poe...or anything that i dont physically own really :wacko: so they can ban my accounts all they want, i will just make a new one :blush:

although lately ive been too bored to do that cause i dont like the game whatsoever, i just like to make hideouts and i would have to map a lot to get them so its not worth it for me anymore :( also for some hideouts i would have to wait a few whole leagues until the specific hideout map gets into the atlas again, and its really hard for me to not call a random ggg mod some racial slur for that long :mellow:

I really only bought tabs since they are said to also transfer to poe2 so I don't mind it. I have been playing on and off since 2015 with nearly 7k hours in and I think it's okay to spend as much as I did on it considering most people drop 60-70 bucks all the time on short games. I spend a lot less than that.

I have not seen a mod, I don't join any public chats though.
Apr 10 2023 09:56pm
Quote (Aho @ Apr 11 2023 05:29am)
I really only bought tabs since they are said to also transfer to poe2 so I don't mind it. I have been playing on and off since 2015 with nearly 7k hours in and I think it's okay to spend as much as I did on it considering most people drop 60-70 bucks all the time on short games. I spend a lot less than that.

I have not seen a mod, I don't join any public chats though.

i pay only for stuff i own, if something i spent a lot of money on is on their servers, that gives them the power to blackmail me and im not gonna let that happen so no cash for them. also i hate ggg so thats another reason :wacko:

as for not watching the public chats, thats a very good approach :blush: ! they are heavily censored and honestly, boring af :zzz:

but when im just making hideouts (which is almost always), i usually have 1801 chat open because i know 90% of people there. and then its just a matter of time till i say something so inappropriate i lose the account. ggg seems to close unpaid accs without much hesitation :unsure:
Apr 10 2023 10:00pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 10 2023 11:56pm)
i pay only for stuff i own, if something i spent a lot of money on is on their servers, that gives them the power to blackmail me and im not gonna let that happen so no cash for them. also i hate ggg so thats another reason :wacko:

as for not watching the public chats, thats a very good approach :blush: ! they are heavily censored and honestly, boring af :zzz:

but when im just making hideouts (which is almost always), i usually have 1801 chat open because i know 90% of people there. and then its just a matter of time till i say something so inappropriate i lose the account. ggg seems to close unpaid accs without much hesitation :unsure:

Understandable in it's own way but I spend money on much worse stuff like I pay for spectrum internet, enough said. Lol.

I ruined a game like that already and I won't be doing it again, no public chat adds a good thing to the game itself. You meet cool people but you also meet them just playing so I'll do that instead.

I suck at making hideouts so mine has been the same for like 6 leagues. Lol.

/e though I also don't mind spending it since I enjoy the game, don't run into mods and my time is worth that amount easily. I'd rather spend a few hundred over like 8 years than 10k on games I maybe sink 200 hours into total

This post was edited by Aho on Apr 10 2023 10:02pm
Apr 11 2023 06:31am
Quote (Aho @ Apr 11 2023 06:00am)
Understandable in it's own way but I spend money on much worse stuff like I pay for spectrum internet, enough said. Lol.

I ruined a game like that already and I won't be doing it again, no public chat adds a good thing to the game itself. You meet cool people but you also meet them just playing so I'll do that instead.

I suck at making hideouts so mine has been the same for like 6 leagues. Lol.

/e though I also don't mind spending it since I enjoy the game, don't run into mods and my time is worth that amount easily. I'd rather spend a few hundred over like 8 years than 10k on games I maybe sink 200 hours into total

oh dont get me wrong, im not saying anything you did was unreasonable, spending a few hundred over that amount of years (and into actually usable things like stash tabs) is much more logical than spending more into random games you would never play

in this case i am the unreasonable one. i am not really doing any of this for logical reasons...i simply hate ggg :wacko: i was just saying what i did, not trying to imply that was the correct way ^_^ ofc being a whale is much worse than giving nothing, but buying a small amount of utility like you did is technically the best approach

the only thing i actually disagree with you on is, how can you use the same hideout for 6 leagues :cry: ?
Apr 11 2023 08:24am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 11 2023 08:31am)
oh dont get me wrong, im not saying anything you did was unreasonable, spending a few hundred over that amount of years (and into actually usable things like stash tabs) is much more logical than spending more into random games you would never play

in this case i am the unreasonable one. i am not really doing any of this for logical reasons...i simply hate ggg :wacko: i was just saying what i did, not trying to imply that was the correct way ^_^ ofc being a whale is much worse than giving nothing, but buying a small amount of utility like you did is technically the best approach

the only thing i actually disagree with you on is, how can you use the same hideout for 6 leagues :cry: ?

I was half asleep so could be why I explained it knowing I didn't have to. Lol.
Lack of sleep screws with me a lot.

I understand not giving money to companies if you don't want to. I am like that with blizz. A woman killed herself because of how she was treated and everyone acts like it never happened. Lol.
I'm good on supporting them.

I am not creative and copying hideouts I couldn't figure out. If you want to lmk how to copy some of the cool ones I'm down. Lol.
Apr 11 2023 09:08am
Quote (Aho @ Apr 11 2023 04:24pm)
I was half asleep so could be why I explained it knowing I didn't have to. Lol.
Lack of sleep screws with me a lot.

I understand not giving money to companies if you don't want to. I am like that with blizz. A woman killed herself because of how she was treated and everyone acts like it never happened. Lol.
I'm good on supporting them.

I am not creative and copying hideouts I couldn't figure out. If you want to lmk how to copy some of the cool ones I'm down. Lol.

all good :lol:

ah yeee, that whole blizz scandal was some really fucked up shit :wacko:

as for the hideouts, i have a lot of them but some really nice new decors came out so they are kinda outdated :cry: but basically you go here: https://hideoutshowcase.com/ and download the hideout file (ofc look for non mtx ones), then talk to helena to pick the matching base hideout, and just import the file :blush: for anything hideout related pm me if you have any problems :blush:
Gold: 1.69
Apr 11 2023 09:33am
Honestly, PoE already has such a good currency and trade system on their own internal website. Zero reason to use fg on the game imo
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll