d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Crossout
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Apr 4 2023 03:19pm
Can recommend if you like shooters and vehicle combat.

Good f2p model, i have gotten by well without paying anything but might (probably) buy something later for some build parts and to support now that I've played enough to evaluate it as a good title.

One can get a fair amount of premium currency anyway, by crafting and selling, sometimes random 1 day premium accounts (happened the other day). Good maps, good modes, good updates and also importantly no forced ads. (they are sometimes optional to skip a couple quests or sometimes get premium level rewards after a win).

Collect resources to craft guns and wheels etc to build your own rigs, put guns on them and fight it out in 6vs6.

Some beginners tips:
Don't use slot 2 & 3, those are only for special events that I've never seen. Not sure why they are there even.

To save your rig use the 💾- symbol and click on a slot to save it.

Currently there are two promo codes working i think:
"Blitz" for some paint and decorations and "zakatoon" for 3 days premium account.
Profile image -> promo code is where you type it in.

In main menu click "trophy road" to choose faction, where you get parts and blueprints for parts. One new faction just got added to a total of five. I switched back and forth to get as much early build parts as i could, you don't have to stick to finish just one.

Join a random clan is a good idea just to get some tickets every week, those tickets gives prices for parts and some extra currency when winning duplicates... most clans have level restrictions so change later on as you level up if you don't like the random one joined early on.

40 part builds in freetoplay (opposed to 32 parts) comes with the battle pass lvl 67..it's easy to reach but isn't available just yet.

My current builds... search in exhibition on their name to test drive if they're still up...

Mole, F9 and F9 - V2 are my latest and greatest. :thumbsup: Guess there are no or few players here in this empty part of the forum but whatever, i will maybe keep the thread alive posting screenshots on builds, updates or recordings. Back from a long break since a few weeks & they have made some good updates.

Link to old thread: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92556585&f=251

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 4 2023 03:36pm
Apr 4 2023 04:43pm
Thought of something else.. i don't know how many times the auto throttle got me in trouble, by "stopping", still going forward into some enemies saw or out of cover. Turn that "Cruise control" off!

Also i didn't know there was interface options until recently, made it much easier. Change the placement and sizes of buttons, configure that to preferences.

And this one is good for revealing invisible enemies, when using shotguns, machineguns, plasma weapons or the miniguns that has a little time delay to get spinning - auto fire - set to "hybrid" for a button to fire at will.

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 4 2023 04:47pm
Gold: 7,545.00
Apr 5 2023 03:54pm
I want to try Fireking Steve build.

The building setup in this game is whats confusing me. I am pretty good with those damn plasma cannons and the Robot lol.
Apr 6 2023 04:00am
Quote (magikod @ Apr 5 2023 11:54pm)

The building setup in this game is whats confusing me. I am pretty good with those damn plasma cannons and the Robot lol.

Takes a little bit getting used to. Sounds good..hope you like it so far. i haven't really tried plasma weapons, other than short test drives with other players builds.

hammerhead & marine doctor got scrapped, they didn't cut it and i wanted to build some new... Besides, a stripped version of "Mole", just the inner car without the armor (blueprint 7) with 200% speed boost module instead of 300% reload works way better and is more fun.

Last night probably spent two hours building scrap, & none worth saving, just couldn't come up with anything decent. Trial and error just getting finished in the matches. in the end it became "metalphant" but it's not gonna last either, it's not easy to play.

as soon as i need a build slot either that or "firegoblin" goes if i don't have silver for a new slot.

Firegoblin and hammerhead was better before the update, (less than 2 weeks ago) they made so that tracks doesn't work well along with booster module... same with legs, booster mod now is mainly or only for cars with wheels.

[/url]

[/url]

Lol...Fireking Steve is a derp build but one can try it against bots in test drive.. its not so good Vs other robots or cars with cannons, often trouble getting close.

Next two builds probably gonna be either a cannon/long range robot or one of those turret cars.

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 6 2023 04:13am
Apr 6 2023 07:19am
Made "metalphant" work, after a little feedback in chat... removed the wheels and the boost, changed to invisibility module & tracks, giving it ability to turn on the spot. Also gave it a new shotgun on top of the flamethrower.

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 6 2023 07:20am
Apr 11 2023 08:35am
Made a missile turret rig, for now i call it "deconstruction truck."

Base version 6.7-6.8k

Armored & full version, 8k
https://ibb.co/DKx7bg2 < (better image quality in the non imbed image versions.)
[/url]

7.6 version

All are good and holds their own especially 1vs1 but like the lower versions the best cause of a sometimes easier matchmaker. The 8k version sometimes plays with 10k power builds.

The drills are making it good fun, players assume it's one of these runners that place turrets and runs away to return later with new turrets but i go invisible and turn around immediately lot of the time to drill them to pieces. I would record more matches but the phone isn't quiet good enough and it starts lagging some when I do.

If anyone tries crossout i recommend getting one of these "borer", the drills I have in the front of many of my rigs...think they're the best purple melee weapon.

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 11 2023 08:45am
Apr 12 2023 02:04pm
Quote (magikod @ Apr 5 2023 11:54pm)

This may bring some clarity...

Wheels needs to connect to a frame. Frames you find under the cabin symbol.
Cabin also needs to be attached to a frame. Other than that it's just build pretty much how you like.

Tonnage - weight capacity
Energy - limits how much firepower, what amount of what weapons one can place on a rig...better cabins have more energy, up to 12.

Apr 16 2023 07:21am
https://ibb.co/NK5HJmV

For future reference if i wanna rebuild... Not bad but a bit slow and unused & i need a new build slot...

https://ibb.co/4J6CVSZ[/url]
Made a new turret rig, but i saved it as 5.9 version which is way more fun.

If anyone tries playing i recommend doing a car that places turrets with invisible module and under 6000 power..they're great, fun, cheap to build, and easy to play.

Teaming up with someone with a low power machine gun turret rig is lot of fun, did it the other night with a 5.7k car for several hours winning close to every match.

Calling it rocketwing
https://ibb.co/XDqc8gk[/url]

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 16 2023 07:28am
Apr 21 2023 10:27pm
https://ibb.co/5xJysMZ[/url]

This weapon setup was killer. Changed up the deconstruction truck.for levi mode to try to kill leviathans. Remedy flame thrower on top of the engine, two goblin shotguns on the sides and keeping the drills but removed the missile turrets in the "house". Tried a normal PvP too and it was very effective.

Working on a second version of rocketwing right now, got a new cabin for it, and a machine gun turret. Speed instead of invisibility and lots of armor on the back to be able to take a few cannon shots or whatever. it's pretty much done but gonna spend some time upgrading the new parts cause this turned out really good.

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 21 2023 10:28pm
Apr 21 2023 10:40pm
The new cabin, has a perk giving turrets way longer range.
https://ibb.co/Rh2Qz5d[/url]

"Rocketwing V2"
https://ibb.co/f1wTXLB[/url]
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll