d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Pets > Cats Or Dogs
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 10 2023 07:35pm
Quote (DeafViking @ Apr 10 2023 06:31pm)
"Hay guys wild dingoes or sabre tooth kittypops which one?!?"

Lol, I dident specifuay WHICH type of dogs or kats silly!

If I died my cat would bust outside the screen window and destroy the bunny population in my neighborhood.

Let me guess, you a fan of pitbulls hellhounds too?

Animals serve a purpose. That is all.
Cats keep the mice and moles away.
Dogs keep carnivorous animals away from the chickens and off the property.
We have a pack of 5 dogs on the property. None of them come inside ever. We don’t cuddle. They get pets and treats sometimes.
Our cats get loved by the kids. Sometimes I’ll pet them. But if there is too many rats and mice, the cats gunna go and we’ll get some new ones.
Gold: 1,661.91
Warn: 30%
Apr 10 2023 07:40pm
Quote (robbhc @ Apr 10 2023 09:35pm)
Animals serve a purpose. That is all.
Cats keep the mice and moles away.
Dogs keep carnivorous animals away from the chickens and off the property.
We have a pack of 5 dogs on the property. None of them come inside ever. We don’t cuddle. They get pets and treats sometimes.
Our cats get loved by the kids. Sometimes I’ll pet them. But if there is too many rats and mice, the cats gunna go and we’ll get some new ones.

Lmaoooo

Are any of them shitbull mixes?

"the cats gunna go and we’ll get some new ones."

??? Where you gonna put the cat
Apr 10 2023 07:42pm
Quote (DeafViking @ Apr 10 2023 06:40pm)
Lmaoooo

Are any of them shitbull mixes?

"the cats gunna go and we’ll get some new ones."

??? Where you gonna put the cat

No, there’s a Bernese mtn dog two labs and two German Shepards
You must be city folk
Apr 10 2023 07:47pm
Quote (robbhc @ Apr 10 2023 09:42pm)
No, there’s a Bernese mtn dog two labs and two German Shepards
You must be city folk

No I just hate shitbulls, theres too many of them and theyre not only in cities. Grew up on a humane farm.

make sure you give the cat away to a family in need or at least a no kill shelter, if you send it to a kill shelter or kill it because it doesnt "kill enough mice/rats" then that makes you a shit person
Apr 10 2023 07:49pm
Quote (DeafViking @ Apr 10 2023 06:47pm)
No I just hate shitbulls, theres too many of them and theyre not only in cities. Grew up on a humane farm.

make sure you give the cat away to a family in need or at least a no kill shelter, if you send it to a kill shelter or kill it because it doesnt "kill enough mice/rats" then that makes you a shit person

We just stop feeding them. Natural selection will get them.
Apr 10 2023 07:50pm
Quote (robbhc @ Apr 10 2023 09:49pm)
We just stop feeding them. Natural selection will get them.

Welp your parents failed then
Apr 10 2023 07:55pm
Quote (DeafViking @ Apr 10 2023 06:50pm)
Welp your parents failed then

There’s no free loaders here.
We had one cat for 8-9 years. Was a good ratter.
He eventually moved inside when he got senile.
He got put down eventually when he couldn’t walk very well and was blind.
I love how your so quick to judge. Like your perfect and like I would give af either way. Claiming my parents failed is a pretty bold conversational ender right there. After you say something like that anything you say and have said just lost its credibility.
Apr 10 2023 08:05pm
Quote (robbhc @ Apr 10 2023 09:55pm)
There’s no free loaders here.
We had one cat for 8-9 years. Was a good ratter.
He eventually moved inside when he got senile.
He got put down eventually when he couldn’t walk very well and was blind.
I love how your so quick to judge. Like your perfect and like I would give af either way. Claiming my parents failed is a pretty bold conversational ender right there. After you say something like that anything you say and have said just lost its credibility.

yeah it is a conversational ender, because what lousy piece of garbage feeds their cat and then one day stops feeding it and is like: "oh im so cool im gonna let natural selection decide!!"
LOL, that is so trash and your parents failed to raise you to show respect towards good living things on the farm.
Hopefully your kids grow up and remember seeing your mistakes and realize how you're blatantly abusing animals, which will likely lead them to not be shitty towards nice living creatures.
How irresponsible of you and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.

This post was edited by DeafViking on Apr 10 2023 08:09pm
Apr 10 2023 08:42pm
Quote (DeafViking @ Apr 10 2023 07:05pm)
yeah it is a conversational ender, because what lousy piece of garbage feeds their cat and then one day stops feeding it and is like: "oh im so cool im gonna let natural selection decide!!"
LOL, that is so trash and your parents failed to raise you to show respect towards good living things on the farm.
Hopefully your kids grow up and remember seeing your mistakes and realize how you're blatantly abusing animals, which will likely lead them to not be shitty towards nice living creatures.
How irresponsible of you and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.

I think your blowing it out of proportion because you want to have a problem. Your intolerant of others and their ways of life. Claiming my parents did a bad job raising me. I abuse animals. You just formulate opinions and turn them for the worse. I’m jealous you live in such a pamperd bubble wrap where life is just rainbows and unicorns and it rains peaches. I doubt you’ve seen a hard day in your life unless your just trolling. No wonder people stab at you the way they do.

Just keep doing your thing man. To me your a hypocrite.
Apr 10 2023 08:51pm
Quote (robbhc @ Apr 10 2023 10:42pm)
I think your blowing it out of proportion because you want to have a problem. Your intolerant of others and their ways of life. Claiming my parents did a bad job raising me. I abuse animals. You just formulate opinions and turn them for the worse. I’m jealous you live in such a pamperd bubble wrap where life is just rainbows and unicorns and it rains peaches. I doubt you’ve seen a hard day in your life unless your just trolling. No wonder people stab at you the way they do.

Just keep doing your thing man. To me your a hypocrite.

Doubt all you want, you know nothing about me.
Nah I'm really not blowing it out of proportion. You poor or something? Your farm struggling? Can't afford an extra $5 of kibble a month so you have no choice but to starve an animal?
Yes, your parents did a bad job at teaching you how to respect nice, living creatures.
Feeding an animal and then one day stopping, and letting "natural selection" decide, for shits and giggles.. That is animal abuse.
It is indeed animal abuse. If your wife and kids approve then that's trash as well. See what they say about it, you know, since they love the cat and all.
"No wonder people stab at you the way they do."
Like I give a fuck about what the mentally ill losers on this website think of me, lmfao.
I'm glad I'm not them.
Change your ways, because letting "natural selection decide" if a cat doesn't capture enough rats/mice is animal abuse. Big man just give the cat to someone who will love it instead of the opposite. tbh, tf is wrong with you?

This post was edited by DeafViking on Apr 10 2023 08:54pm
Go Back To Pets Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll