d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player > ' Rip
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 289.00
Apr 3 2023 04:01pm

Regarding the devs:

...If one of those arrows ends up killing the
fighter, that character will be erased completely from the hard-drive and the player must start from
scratch...

Softcore was a mistake
Gold: 507.00
Apr 3 2023 04:06pm
Quote (Druidika @ Apr 4 2023 05:01am)
^goathik

Regarding the devs:

...If one of those arrows ends up killing the
fighter, that character will be erased completely from the hard-drive and the player must start from
scratch...

Softcore was a mistake

that's diablo 1 most basic concept. i saw that before.

but for diablo 2 make no mistake: this part of the game is too exposed for it to be a simple "unpatched mistake". hostile/pk is intended in diablo 2 exactly the way it is. maybe not in diablo 3, but diablo 2.

edit: same goes for softcore/hardcore. it's as intended.

This post was edited by goathik on Apr 3 2023 04:07pm
Apr 3 2023 04:15pm
i'm not exploiting anything right guys? otherwise my ass was already banned to the void with so many reports that already came my way, and counting :rofl:

i invite you all to try: goathik#3796. report me for my in game player killing and let's see if it works :P

This post was edited by goathik on Apr 3 2023 04:18pm
Gold: 289.00
Apr 3 2023 04:34pm
Quote (goathik @ 4 Apr 2023 00:15)
i'm not exploiting anything right guys? otherwise my ass was already banned to the void with so many reports that already came my way, and counting :rofl:

i invite you all to try: goathik#3796. report me for my in game player killing and let's see if it works :P

The blizzard griefing team will take care of you.
Gold: 3,365.01
Apr 3 2023 08:02pm
Quote (goathik @ 3 Apr 2023 07:54)
You could ask the same about duel games in sc.

I used to pub a lot in sc before moving to Thailand 6 years ago and getting this trash ping. I've done pk for all this time and I can say it's a similar sort of fun. But I am like doing pk even more, because like I said in my comment above, it's way more active than pubs. Different faces different kinds of challenges different reactions, it's an entire different experience duel games can never bring. People in sc don't wanna die and trust me they get pissed when they do

Or they go all cocky like mister Fenix here when they manage a kill. So you see how impactful the experience can be. This topic itself being here answers your question

Such a toxic dick.
Pretty much talks himself into this position and he has nothing worth living for except griefing.
But hey if you have one ear, I can handle that. Wasn't a camped wp, just a kill. I have 3 of your ears, all not camping btw but hunting you.

Cheers toxic loser from Thailland! You talk far too much.

PS: try going to duel games. People go to baal runs to get exp, not this toxic crap you put on them.

This post was edited by Dtt on Apr 3 2023 08:02pm
Apr 3 2023 09:04pm
Quote (Dtt @ Apr 4 2023 09:02am)
Such a toxic dick.
Pretty much talks himself into this position and he has nothing worth living for except griefing.
But hey if you have one ear, I can handle that. Wasn't a camped wp, just a kill. I have 3 of your ears, all not camping btw but hunting you.

Cheers toxic loser from Thailland! You talk far too much.

PS: try going to duel games. People go to baal runs to get exp, not this toxic crap you put on them.

You don't even quite realize what toxic actually means
Apr 4 2023 09:02pm
Quote (goathik @ 3 Apr 2023 23:04)
You don't even quite realize what toxic actually means

Actually you are the absolute definition of a toxic turd.
Everyone knows it.
You thrive on griefing baal runs
(and your loss to win ratio is atrocious).

Later Toxic D!ckhead! :rofl:
Apr 5 2023 05:19am
Quote (Dtt @ Apr 5 2023 10:02am)
Actually you are the absolute definition of a toxic turd.
Everyone knows it.
You thrive on griefing baal runs
(and your loss to win ratio is atrocious).

Later Toxic D!ckhead! :rofl:

again you have no idea what you're talking about. i do my thing without ever having to curse people irl.

choosing a game mode available in the game to play wont get me banned, because it has nothing to do with being toxic. but appealing to denigrate speech is.

im not sure if you ever played final fantasy FXIV, but just as an example: if blizzard was square enix and i sent them a screenshot of the chat you were verbally harassing me, you would get your cute little account suspended or even banned, because square enix doesn't tolerate toxicity among players.

but this is blizzard so nevermind. although this wont change the definition of things. you were being toxic, not me. see your own screenshot: first thing i said "well done" when you killed me. and i also wrote "good fight" when i killed you before you left. that's respectful gameplay.

not all the scorn you and other people do all along
Apr 5 2023 05:24am
btw, did i actually make you quit or go on a break? i cant find any more of your "cam baals" in NA server these days :rofl: or is it just a coincidence

anyhow, guess i will just keep looking
Apr 5 2023 06:24am
Quote (goathik @ 5 Apr 2023 07:24)
btw, did i actually make you quit or go on a break? i cant find any more of your "cam baals" in NA server these days :rofl: or is it just a coincidence

anyhow, guess i will just keep looking

I play all the time. Lots of high level characters and I help to run a guild of 200+ people. Not a griefer of leveling runs like yourself, who has to write essays to justify his idiotic behaviour. Try helping some players out there with a rush instead, or duel people in posted games. You just don’t get it, do ya bud? I humiliated you in front of a few full games who cheered me on, and then posted it because you deserved that humiliation. You just can’t handle it. Cheers

This post was edited by Dtt on Apr 5 2023 06:28am
Go Back To Player vs. Player Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic