d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Best Server To Start On?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,553.65
Mar 26 2023 11:11am
Hello,

So iam really tired of d2r and wanted to go for a new grind and it turns out to be this game!
What are the best servers to begin on or just to grind for a long period of time,
Also what game do i have to buy in order to actually play / enjoy the game?
Mar 27 2023 10:26am
Bump
Gold: 8,560.00
Mar 27 2023 10:42am
My advice to you is to go into this game blind. Don't look at guides or ask for too much help(asking ingame is fine), just play the game and see where it takes you. Talk to people along the way, ask many questions and learn that way. Try different classes until you find the one that feels the best, however try to find "the one" as quick as possible. It's usually the first class you try that sticks, if you take a close look the first time you create a character. For example if you like to be ranged or melee, if you like a sword type character or a magician etc. Don't stress it and just enjoy the ride. For which server, it depends on if you're alliance or horde. I guess playing on a mega populated server as a new player can be a bit overwhelming. I'd go for a medium populated one. There's also cross-realm these days so even if you play on a low populated server, it will never be dead for you, unless you dig deeper but you won't be on that level for a long time, if you reach there you can simply just change server down the road. Good luck and have fun!

Edit: You should just buy dragonflight right away, probably the best deal. Also this guide was for a complete beginner, idk if you've already played the game before now that I read it again and idk if you're aiming to enjoy the game or just gold grind :D

This post was edited by d2koala on Mar 27 2023 11:11am
Mar 27 2023 12:21pm
Quote (d2koala @ Mar 27 2023 06:42pm)
My advice to you is to go into this game blind. Don't look at guides or ask for too much help(asking ingame is fine), just play the game and see where it takes you. Talk to people along the way, ask many questions and learn that way. Try different classes until you find the one that feels the best, however try to find "the one" as quick as possible. It's usually the first class you try that sticks, if you take a close look the first time you create a character. For example if you like to be ranged or melee, if you like a sword type character or a magician etc. Don't stress it and just enjoy the ride. For which server, it depends on if you're alliance or horde. I guess playing on a mega populated server as a new player can be a bit overwhelming. I'd go for a medium populated one. There's also cross-realm these days so even if you play on a low populated server, it will never be dead for you, unless you dig deeper but you won't be on that level for a long time, if you reach there you can simply just change server down the road. Good luck and have fun!

Edit: You should just buy dragonflight right away, probably the best deal. Also this guide was for a complete beginner, idk if you've already played the game before now that I read it again and idk if you're aiming to enjoy the game or just gold grind :D

I want to enjoy the wow experience that ive heard from people.
Mar 27 2023 12:48pm
Quote (Xentrics @ Mar 27 2023 08:21pm)
I want to enjoy the wow experience that ive heard from people.

Then just jump into it, you'll meet people along the way
Gold: 6,220.00
Mar 29 2023 07:27am
Quote (d2koala @ Mar 27 2023 07:48pm)
Then just jump into it, you'll meet people along the way

met friends in wow like 12 years ago and invited them to my wedding. Just give them a chance :)
Mar 29 2023 07:28am
Quote (Simon1988 @ Mar 29 2023 03:27pm)
met friends in wow like 12 years ago and invited them to my wedding. Just give them a chance :)

Thats Awesome to hear!
Didnt have time yet to play, but kinda searching around what I need to buy in the first Place haha

This post was edited by Xentrics on Mar 29 2023 07:29am
Mar 29 2023 11:25am
Quote (d2koala @ Mar 27 2023 06:42pm)

do i have to buy a subscription and i can play right away or do i need to buy dragonflight?
Or is dragonflight like far away untill iam a certain lvl?
Mar 29 2023 11:49am
Quote (Xentrics @ Mar 29 2023 07:25pm)
do i have to buy a subscription and i can play right away or do i need to buy dragonflight?
Or is dragonflight like far away untill iam a certain lvl?

I think you need to buy the game, not 100% sure how it works right now, but in order to play above level 60 you need dragonflight for sure. Maybe you can try the trial first, I believe you can reach level 20(was level 20 before the level squish at least) with the trial before you have to buy the actuall game. However if you keep playing, the latest expansion purchase is inevitable.
Gold: 85,524.00
Apr 1 2023 05:51am
burning blade EU :) im starting too
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll