d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > John Wick: Chapter 4
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,176.60
Warn: 10%
Apr 5 2023 12:26am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Apr 5 2023 01:14am)
also this one -The Raid (2011) except its hand to hand combat instead of gunplay

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/

Nice i haven't heard of it, will watch.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Apr 5 2023 12:31am
It was alright. I felt more for Charon (Lance reddick) then I did to John Wick tbh.
Gold: 1,280.20
Apr 5 2023 11:13am
Quote (addone @ Apr 5 2023 02:31am)
It was alright. I felt more for Charon (Lance reddick) then I did to John Wick tbh.

I concur.
Gold: 1,945.00
Apr 6 2023 06:21pm
Gold: 26,357.70
May 3 2023 07:27pm
absolute abomination of a movie

holy fuck that is bad

0 actual character development. Keanu says the same fucking 3 words he has been saying the entire fucking 3 other movies. literally no new dialogue from the dude

every fucking person has god tier plot armour up until they second they are no longer needed.

people just magically teleport all around the world

public murdering like 5000000000x and stil not known at all to the public

flash a shiny coin all of a sudden eeveryone is a completely different person and their life is a complete lie except for these 5 seconds they interact with John wick

All these honourable fucking assassins that never break the code are literally breaking the code every 5 fuckign seconds. When the plot wants it to happen people who have been trying to kill eachother for the last hour all of a sudden stop to talk for 5 seconds. or NOW all of a sudden there is a epitome and the person gains a conscience but only long enough to say the cryptic trying to be deep haiku.

it must be a parody bro like its so fucking bad its actually an insult to peopels intelligence to call that a serious action movie.

the main villain is swedish trying to do a french accent and it just fuckign doesnt work at all. I like the actor I think after IT he is immortalized as a badmon villain but they didnt make him a bad man he does random wierd shit like shake the dudes hand after making him cut himself (another whole compelte part that is just faggotry btw) but like the actor needs to play fuckedd upp people not just a rand french guy that likes candles.

the music is dece

This post was edited by Crunkt on May 3 2023 07:35pm
Gold: 23.00
May 3 2023 10:38pm
Quote (Crunkt @ May 3 2023 09:27pm)

holy fuck that is bad

0 actual character development. Keanu says the same fucking 3 words he has been saying the entire fucking 3 other movies. literally no new dialogue from the dude

every fucking person has god tier plot armour up until they second they are no longer needed.

flash a shiny coin all of a sudden eeveryone is a completely different person and their life is a complete lie except for these 5 seconds they interact with John wick

All these honourable fucking assassins that never break the code are literally breaking the code every 5 fuckign seconds. When the plot wants it to happen people who have been trying to kill eachother for the last hour all of a sudden stop to talk for 5 seconds. or NOW all of a sudden there is a epitome and the person gains a conscience but only long enough to say the cryptic trying to be deep haiku.

it must be a parody bro like its so fucking bad its actually an insult to peopels intelligence to call that a serious action movie.

the main villain is swedish trying to do a french accent and it just fuckign doesnt work at all. I like the actor I think after IT he is immortalized as a badmon villain but they didnt make him a bad man he does random wierd shit like shake the dudes hand after making him cut himself (another whole compelte part that is just faggotry btw) but like the actor needs to play fuckedd upp people not just a rand french guy that likes candles.

the music is dece

You ever think about being a normal poster? You are pretty bad at trolling.
May 4 2023 03:21pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ 4 May 2023 00:38)
You ever think about being a normal poster? You are pretty bad at trolling.

what are you the fucking post police bro?

shut the fuck up

This post was edited by Crunkt on May 4 2023 03:22pm
Gold: 23.00
May 4 2023 04:26pm
Quote (Crunkt @ May 4 2023 05:21pm)
what are you the fucking post police bro?

shut the fuck up

Aww....you need a tissue?

Find a new hobby. You suck at what you are trying to do.
May 4 2023 04:58pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ 4 May 2023 18:26)
Aww....you need a tissue?

Find a new hobby. You suck at what you are trying to do.

I apologize for every negative interaction we have ever have and I hope we can both take this moment to really think about what is important in these dire times and realize that you and I arguing will only cause grief and suffering. I don't want to cause grief and suffering, so please accept my apology and we can move forward amicably

Thank you
Gold: 8,255.04
May 8 2023 02:02pm
Quote (Crunkt @ May 3 2023 09:27pm)

holy fuck that is bad

the music is dece

I read like 2 lines of this but I am confused by why you expected it to be anything more than a fun action movie when the previous 3 have all been exactly that

This post was edited by Flameyes on May 8 2023 02:19pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll