d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Baseball > Mlb The Show '23
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,535.00
Mar 31 2023 12:15pm
are the plane graphics really worth their time to "fix" tho.....

i mean what other complaints do u have that are game breakers/changers

i really havent found anything

altho this year the hitting feels harder for me and i wish the pull rate on the diamonds was a little higher. especially since im really only doing programs and solo stuff, i suck way to much to play online against people, i just get my shit pushed in.

also some of these pack costs are insane
Gold: 30,000.00
Mar 31 2023 02:20pm
Quote (KoJ @ Mar 31 2023 01:15pm)

altho this year the hitting feels harder for me and i wish the pull rate on the diamonds was a little higher. especially since im really only doing programs and solo stuff, i suck way to much to play online against people, i just get my shit pushed in.

Why include them though? Does something that's really bad add value, or does it detract value? I know it's nitpicky, i'm just shocked it made the cut. I wasn't trying to say the game is bad because of that, but just shocked it's in there.

My only other "complaint" would be how easy it is to get a good diamond dynasty team. I've played like 5 hours and all players are 87+. Not saying they should make it an insanely hard grind, but seems a little too easy.

Can't wait for roster updates so I can start franchise.

This post was edited by theduds07 on Mar 31 2023 02:21pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 31 2023 09:31pm
Quote (KoJ @ Mar 31 2023 11:15am)

Online play is insanely fun, I suck ass too but is what it is.
I noticed the online play in '23 is a bit better than '22 for a few reasons, momentum shifts are amplified, The recovery time for pitchers online got unrealistic compared to 22', but pitching shohei every other game instead of every 3 or 4 games, is a plus from me lol. Hitting is definitely harder, at least online. I haven't gotten very good with the joystick hitting (still figuring it out in single player) but using the X, A, B buttons online has really been nerfed. If u press A for a hit in '23 and get perfect, it's just a hit. In 22' it would have been an easy home run. You actually have to select power hit, base hit, or contact hit on the right pitch for any type of success more than a single. Once again not a complaint because they have the same disadvantage so makes you think about your pitch selection a little more. All in all better than '22 online. One thing I have yet to figure out is how to see who is pitching against you, or who (what team) you are even playing against. This has to be a feature I'm just over looking because if it's not human error that is really a miss.

This post was edited by FLCKennedy on Mar 31 2023 09:33pm
Gold: 0.08
Apr 3 2023 05:01pm
Just bought it, haven't played much unfortunately yet, planning on running through the team affinities first to get some starter players. Feels like a different format from '21 (I never bought the 22 title).
Go Back To Baseball Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll