d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Idlescape
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,258.26
Mar 21 2023 02:34am
Anyone play this and know if there is a safe way to trade in that game?
Gold: 202.98
Mar 23 2023 10:01pm
Quote (coolwave @ Mar 21 2023 04:34am)
Anyone play this and know if there is a safe way to trade in that game?

I do play but have been unable to find a safe way to trade. After two or three trades over a year ago, I was messaged by the owner of the game saying that it would be my final warning. I haven't traded since. Let me know if you find out, haha!
Mar 23 2023 10:24pm
Quote (Apocynaceae @ Mar 23 2023 09:01pm)
I do play but have been unable to find a safe way to trade. After two or three trades over a year ago, I was messaged by the owner of the game saying that it would be my final warning. I haven't traded since. Let me know if you find out, haha!

I see so they are really mindful of people potentially "feeding" other players. I haven't found a way, nor have I tried. I randomly came across the game less than a week ago. I'm liking the aesthetic of the game since it's not all text. If if there is no way to crosstrade, it seems like a fun and relaxing idle game to just play along with others. I just wasn't sure if there was a trading community in this game.
Gold: 202.98
Mar 25 2023 10:02pm
Quote (coolwave @ Mar 24 2023 12:24am)
I see so they are really mindful of people potentially "feeding" other players. I haven't found a way, nor have I tried. I randomly came across the game less than a week ago. I'm liking the aesthetic of the game since it's not all text. If if there is no way to crosstrade, it seems like a fun and relaxing idle game to just play along with others. I just wasn't sure if there was a trading community in this game.

The population seems healthy enough. I've kept it on the side since the game seems really easy to leave on and go. I haven't really dabbled in the mechanics in nearly two years of playing, however. Let me know if you need any starting help. I think I could just send you some stuff as long as it's minimal for no charge. You wouldn't have to pay me for it, but I am sitting on a fair amount of currency that I'll likely never use.
Mar 26 2023 12:04am
Quote (Apocynaceae @ Mar 25 2023 09:02pm)
The population seems healthy enough. I've kept it on the side since the game seems really easy to leave on and go. I haven't really dabbled in the mechanics in nearly two years of playing, however. Let me know if you need any starting help. I think I could just send you some stuff as long as it's minimal for no charge. You wouldn't have to pay me for it, but I am sitting on a fair amount of currency that I'll likely never use.

Thank you I really appreciate the offer. I have notice it can be slower paced and doesn't really require too much tinkering I suppose. Just log in once every 12 hours so the idle time resets. I have been trying to mess around with the different things in the game. There seems like there is some depth to the game. I feel like I'm always behind in being able to craft my most up to date gear, so I'm stuck just harvesting as much of a particular resource until I then get low on something else I'll need that an armor or tool needs. Gold does seem to have some value in the game to be able to buy basic ingredients needed to craft better gear.
Go Back To Browser Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll