d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Pets > My Fat Cat Chips
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
May 7 2023 12:30am
Quote (klink @ May 6 2023 10:33pm)
thats how he got his name. from eating too many chips.

if there was a bag of chips left on coffee table he would take them out one at a time to eat them.

didnt care if you watched him and told him to stop. he would just look at you and take another.

all my pets get named after their different traits and behaviors.

:wub:
Gold: 78,459.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 11 2023 11:14pm
chips been lifting.

trying get that summer body.

Gold: 133.00
Jul 14 2023 12:29am
Hehe nice

But why so fat cat? Do you really feed it with chips? :O How old is she/him?
Jul 14 2023 12:53am
Quote (Hamm @ Jul 14 2023 12:29am)
Hehe nice

But why so fat cat? Do you really feed it with chips? :O How old is she/him?

no we dont feed it chips. it stole some chips and thats how he got his name. when he started gaining weight i took him to vet to check thyroid and whatever else would cause weight gain like that. they said he was healthy just fat. i try to limit food but its an inside/outside cat so he eats mice and birds i think. dont know why he got big.

long boring story about getting chips and his first year with me.

my guess is he is about 11 or 12 because my uncle was moving about 10 years ago and stayed at my house for a few weeks with this cat. i liked the cat and said he could leave it if he wanted. was a rally scared timid cat because my uncles grand daughter was a monster who "accidentally" squeezed and petted too hard killing atleast 4 of his siblings. after a week chips got used to me and the house and was getting comfortable so my uncle left him here. a year later my dad had a truck parked here that didnt run. he came with a trailer to pick the truck up and brought to a mechanics house to fix when he had time. a week later the mechanic had time to start working on it and when he opened the door chips ran out and disappeared into the woods. he called and told us a cat ran out of the truck. i had been looking for the cat the last week. another week later someone posted a picture of chips saying he was in their yard so i went and got him back. when he goy home he followed me around all day meowing. like he was telling me about the traumas of his last 2 weeks. after all that he became an awesome cat and got fat. i figure after that he can do what he wants. be a fat cat if you want.
Gold: 133.00
Jul 14 2023 10:25am
Quote (klink @ 14 Jul 2023 08:53)
no we dont feed it chips. it stole some chips and thats how he got his name. when he started gaining weight i took him to vet to check thyroid and whatever else would cause weight gain like that. they said he was healthy just fat. i try to limit food but its an inside/outside cat so he eats mice and birds i think. dont know why he got big.

long boring story about getting chips and his first year with me.

my guess is he is about 11 or 12 because my uncle was moving about 10 years ago and stayed at my house for a few weeks with this cat. i liked the cat and said he could leave it if he wanted. was a rally scared timid cat because my uncles grand daughter was a monster who "accidentally" squeezed and petted too hard killing atleast 4 of his siblings. after a week chips got used to me and the house and was getting comfortable so my uncle left him here. a year later my dad had a truck parked here that didnt run. he came with a trailer to pick the truck up and brought to a mechanics house to fix when he had time. a week later the mechanic had time to start working on it and when he opened the door chips ran out and disappeared into the woods. he called and told us a cat ran out of the truck. i had been looking for the cat the last week. another week later someone posted a picture of chips saying he was in their yard so i went and got him back. when he goy home he followed me around all day meowing. like he was telling me about the traumas of his last 2 weeks. after all that he became an awesome cat and got fat. i figure after that he can do what he wants. be a fat cat if you want.

If its outside cat too, 10-12 years already is pretty great :)

I wish you it lives long without accidents!
Jul 14 2023 03:17pm
He has a long, long body.
Jul 16 2023 01:53am
Quote (JessiWan @ Jul 14 2023 03:17pm)
He has a long, long body.

i know what you are thinking but that cat is not from nantucket.
Jul 16 2023 09:50am
Quote (klink @ Jul 16 2023 12:53am)
i know what you are thinking but that cat is not from nantucket.

Lolwut? What did you think I was thinking?
Go Back To Pets Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll