d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Apex Legends Ranked Boosting
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.27
Mar 9 2023 03:55pm
I don't see a separate forum for Apex so I will just put my offer here if anyone is interested.

I am a stay at home dad right now injured waiting for surgery. I have an insane amount of time going towards nothing.

I have been diamond 6 different seasons and I'm looking for anyone that might be interested in paying forum gold for me to boost their account.

I can easily get your account up to Plat 4. We can work out a price. I can either play on your account or I can make a new account and play with you.
I'm not a super sweaty pred god but I can get to Diamond every season. I'm D4 right now on my main.

If anyone is interested let me know. Also if you have another video game that you are looking for a service done let me know please. I play pretty much everything.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 10 2023 11:50pm
I'd be happy to play with you, for free to help you boost people. I'm Masters every season, D2 this split and working my way up. I enjoy making new accounts and ranking anywhere from 4-5 of them to masters every split because I enjoy helping people.

If you're not interested, have a free bump :) glws

This post was edited by Shorthand on Mar 10 2023 11:50pm
Gold: 10.27
Mar 11 2023 04:26pm
Quote (Shorthand @ Mar 10 2023 11:50pm)
I'd be happy to play with you, for free to help you boost people. I'm Masters every season, D2 this split and working my way up. I enjoy making new accounts and ranking anywhere from 4-5 of them to masters every split because I enjoy helping people.

If you're not interested, have a free bump :) glws

Sounds like a plan. If anyone is interested in being boosed by Shorthand and I let us know!
Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll