d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Two Handed Fend/plague Javelin Zon > P8 Hc Wt
Prev1121314151621Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 617.15
Jan 15 2014 05:52am

At this point I am really starting to loss my sanity :evil: :mad: , doing thise countess runz have yeld so Little, betwen el - io that and 1 mal 1 fal 2 ko, such BS!!
And I have hat so many close calls, were it not for my quick reaction to using rejuvs I would have bin dead 10+ times over.

But then finaly, something worthwhile dropped! Time to make something happen.

So first I hat alot of gold to burn, I wanted to see if I could get a better base, gheed totally ripped me off ><

Jan 15 2014 06:00am

I was really supriced to see how high dmg this silly Unique spear could get when upgrated to elite, awesome!!!!

I decided to use 1 of my sock quests to get my spirit mon, since i have so much str allready, its really a ideal shield for me.

And here you have it, the spear I got from nm gamble (alkor), to think this spear would take me this far, unbelievable, but if you know me
I dont need the best nor even the most ideal iterms in the game, I make due!! I have a decent attack speed, such high dmg with a 46% critical 15 deadly strike from helm, 35% cb, good area dmg from jav,
decent resists, a lvl 19 valk that tanks more then my merce, yeah I am ready to Progress now!!

Jan 15 2014 06:04am
Yeah but zombies are still OP!!

Trying to kill off the army was pretty much impossible, she spawn them faster then we kill em >< keeping merce alive was so hard and then he died, I guess I will have to do this myself!

Took a Little while, running around the army using valk and decoy as bait, was pretty easy, just took time.

This post was edited by haloneya on Jan 15 2014 06:24am
Jan 15 2014 06:08am

Yeah the dps of monsters is still insane sometimes, I will have to improve my merce soon enough, he has a tough time staying alive, I want to give him threathery and some source of good ll.

The old guy got saved, I think, I was too busy with the mass mobs, so many shamans!!

So yeah I allways keep griswold to last, but this time, I will just leave him alone,,,,,,

Jan 15 2014 06:12am

So yeah this area is still not open for mf just yet, sadly, but Things are doable, lets proceed!!

Getting here was tough, those spiders are really hard to kill and in general lots of tough mobs, but time to kill andy!

Merce is just instant killed and I am like come on dude!! Do I have to do everything myself ><

Jan 15 2014 06:14am
I did not want to bother getting my merce back, as I was running low on gold, valk is not the ideal tank vs act boss and my fade has just gone off, perfekt,,,

Took a while to kill her, but with few close calls, garbage drops ><, I wont proceed to act2 just yet, but soon enough

Quote (Tragoul20587 @ Jan 15 2014 10:34am)
I think the difference between failure and success here will be your patience if you can find your upgrades you'll progress but i know how you feel it is so tedious doing the same thing over and over again which in the end you have no reward for.

If you have revealed the whole of the tower lvls you could always every now and then take your time up to hit the weapon stacks you may roll an elite 5 sox etheral polearm from one of them i think if i remember rightly level 5 always spawns one in the little side rooms, even if you don't roll a 5 sox you could always find a 4 sox and find an insight granted its not as powerful as obedience but its an upgrade.

GL and stay alive

I will do my best!

Totally, I found alot of motivation to do this as I really wanted to do this!! I bin unsure if you could get elite base off those weapon stacks, I try before, but never seen them drop in Tower, seen it at hell LK, but there werent really any around, but I am keep it in mind till another time :)

Quote (Ibmieil @ Jan 15 2014 10:47am)
You don't want to try and farm lycanders flank on nightmare?

That would have bin a wise thing to do, maybe, but I went with my guts, did not fell like staying in nm, especially not to look for specific iterms, I wanted to get a rare spear ^^

Quote (mysticsword353 @ Jan 15 2014 11:49am)
there is one word for this run - Dedication

<3

Goals now: Stack some gold, make threathery, get a good helm for merce,
Secondary, get a better jav, look into possible upgrates.

This post was edited by haloneya on Jan 15 2014 06:26am
Jan 15 2014 04:56pm
Did I forget to say this is my d2 day of the week :)

Lets proceed!!!

Started out doing some countess run and what do you know, just a few runs and another um drops oh this game :rofl:

Okay so I quickly got tired of that and felt like doing something different, how about some cave runz?

Well now I have a few bases, too bad its not eth, but oh well I will keep both for later

Jan 15 2014 05:00pm

Okay so non of the dam caves are really a efficient place to mf, so I am try and mf here!

That place turned out to be a horrible place to mf, so I was like, hm, I still need a lem rune, lets just do countess for 1 hour and see if we can get it, if not then I am go back to nm and mf,
Trang armor dropping soo odd, well I am use it for now as it has 40 frw!

Meh

Jan 15 2014 05:04pm

Wee another ko

What a interesting find, useless for me, but I know a char that would love this!
[IMG][http://imageshack.com/a/img34/764/bdz4.jpg/IMG]

There it finaly dropped, will be a nice improvement to my merce, the timer on my Watch literally rang 2 sec after, so much random stuff, but good timing ^^

Jan 15 2014 05:08pm

But since I still needed to stack up some gold, I was like fuck it, lets go back to nm ><, was actually a nice change of pace, now I could dominate everything!
I decided to mf at trav and the first wp of act5 as thise yeld alot of drops and so easy for me to do with high mf.

I was wondering when this would drop on me ^^ as it seems to drop in all of my wts, sorry old buddy but your useless to me

Not really finding anything interesting, but lots of gold iterms.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1121314151621Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll