d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth > Why Or Why Not?
Prev1789101154Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jun 4 2016 12:46pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 4 2016 12:41pm)
But he actually said this:

I love how people assume stuff and get mad when proved there just trolling.

that was implying its not worth either of out time to discuss the math, as im no trig expert, not that your math is wrong.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 4 2016 01:00pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 4 2016 01:46pm)
that was implying its not worth either of out time to discuss the math, as im no trig expert, not that your math is wrong.

It's not my math and it is worth the time - It is the math that really proves it's probably not a ball, that you don't need to ascend 200 miles to see curve.
MAth aside, there are 100s of other proofs that suggest it's not a ball, perhaps you can get together with some friends and make a video of 100 proofs that the earth is a ball, I'm sure a lot of people would like to see that one.
Gold: 5.00
Jun 4 2016 02:09pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 4 2016 03:00pm)
It's not my math and it is worth the time - It is the math that really proves it's probably not a ball, that you don't need to ascend 200 miles to see curve.
MAth aside, there are 100s of other proofs that suggest it's not a ball, perhaps you can get together with some friends and make a video of 100 proofs that the earth is a ball, I'm sure a lot of people would like to see that one.

It's actually shaped like a potato
Jun 4 2016 03:50pm
Quote (Asexual @ Jun 4 2016 03:09pm)
It's actually shaped like a potato

I heard that about how Nasa is saying oblate spheroid now , but If one were to assume it was true - doesn't it point out that all the Nasa photos are faked?

its like their saying "Ok I know all those other pictures showing perfect globe were fake, but I'm telling you the truth now" - oh please.

Quote (dude_927 @ Jun 4 2016 02:15pm)

nice fake link

Gold: 5.00
Jun 4 2016 05:23pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 4 2016 05:50pm)
I heard that about how Nasa is saying oblate spheroid now , but If one were to assume it was true - doesn't it point out that all the Nasa photos are faked?

its like their saying "Ok I know all those other pictures showing perfect globe were fake, but I'm telling you the truth now" - oh please.

nice fake link

They never said the earth was a perfect sphere

It looks that way because at the distance you can see the whole thing, you're so far away any imperfections are too small to see and it looks like a sphere thanks to the magic witch voodoo of gravity

This post was edited by Asexual on Jun 4 2016 05:24pm
Gold: 4.77
Jun 4 2016 06:08pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 3 Jun 2016 07:53)
I have no problem coming back and admitting blatant mistakes. Circumnavigation may be "explainable" on the FE model but a slew of other things are very difficult for it. Tides being the largest IMO. Beyond that the idea that the world is run by some conspiratory body who falsify all space images of earth, run NASA as a shell corporation, fake all of the space shuttle launchings that have ever happened, that the space station doesnt exist, and that all expeditions into antarctica have been false, with the only justification being "they need to be a vast organization to perpetuate the lie" is quite silly. As is claiming the earth has no spherical shape based on measurements taken over 6 miles in flat areas.

I listened to an hour long interview of the FE model from an author on the subject, any time he was cornered all he had for evidence was "conspiracies need to be convincing". Rivotting stuff....

They're using the same names still as college professors to perpetuate the indoctringation
and if they were really headed into space, why weren't they on the shuttle?

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 4 2016 06:10pm
Jun 4 2016 06:53pm
Quote (Asexual @ Jun 4 2016 06:23pm)
They never said the earth was a perfect sphere

It looks that way because at the distance you can see the whole thing, you're so far away any imperfections are too small to see and it looks like a sphere thanks to the magic witch voodoo of gravity

all the Nasa photos of the Earth are perfect Spheres, so that alone at proves that they are just composites, even the theory of how the planet formed is a joke - do you really believe specs of dust started to cling together and the resulting increased gravity made more and more rocks join together - until presto - a perfect looking sphere that upon close scientific scrutiny revealed that its actually an oblate spheroid, I mean like what kinda space rocks are they smoking? If course they see the folly of this whole thing, that's why they needed to invent the God Particle - so they could say you can't debunk the God Particle theory - although no one can ever see it - you just need faith brother.

You know all those craters in the moon - well if you think about it - what are the odds that the entire surface is covered in craters From Meteors that all hit at 90 degree angle< I mean c'mon.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 4 2016 06:55pm
Gold: 11,295.00
Jun 4 2016 08:25pm
Guys leave poor card_sultan alone, its not his fault he was born this way...

Hopefully he wont end up in a mental institution, if he seeks psychiatric help soon that is...
Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 4 2016 09:12pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 4 2016 01:00pm)

Snipa is saying he believes the math hence there is no reason to double check you.
Also as a % the drop expected on a 20 mile stretch of bridge would be .125% as viewed looking st the centre and expecting curvature to either side.
If you divided the earth into 1degree segments each plane would be 70 miles , detect 1degree over 70 miles ?
The human eye can't detect these things , for all viewable purposes from any perspective we can get the earth is flat.

Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 4 2016 06:53pm)
all the Nasa photos of the Earth are perfect Spheres, so that alone at proves that they are just composites, even the theory of how the planet formed is a joke - do you really believe specs of dust started to cling together and the resulting increased gravity made more and more rocks join together - until presto - a perfect looking sphere that upon close scientific scrutiny revealed that its actually an oblate spheroid, I mean like what kinda space rocks are they smoking? If course they see the folly of this whole thing, that's why they needed to invent the God Particle - so they could say you can't debunk the God Particle theory - although no one can ever see it - you just need faith brother.

You know all those craters in the moon - well if you think about it - what are the odds that the entire surface is covered in craters From Meteors that all hit at 90 degree angle< I mean c'mon.

If you don't believe the satellite photos pics what's the point of wanting simultaneous pics , if you had them you'd come up with different reasons nasa is holding back "the ultimate truth".

How do satellites travel in flat earth theory ?

This post was edited by remco6 on Jun 4 2016 09:19pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1789101154Next
Closed New Topic New Poll